Well it looks like this date is going to happen tonight based on this text this morning

Without socks?

This is the only interesting conversation going on here today (that I can find) - sad!
I do not that this proviso was needed. It's shit like that that probably annoys your hubby.

I like talking to you - it was a compliment - I'm just not very good about giving them.....
Obviously.

At least I'm not talking about how ugly your teeth are and things other say to you. I say something slightly off and you get a wild hair up your ass! I'm the nicest person on here to you.... yet, I still annoy you :(

Catch any witches lately ;)
Ok, I was out of line there, baby. You annoy me less than anyone else here.

This is the only interesting conversation going on here today (that I can find) - sad!
I do not that this proviso was needed. It's shit like that that probably annoys your hubby.

I like talking to you - it was a compliment - I'm just not very good about giving them.....
Obviously.

At least I'm not talking about how ugly your teeth are and things other say to you. I say something slightly off and you get a wild hair up your ass! I'm the nicest person on here to you.... yet, I still annoy you :(

Thanks sweetheart ... you know ..... :smiliehug:

Obviously.

I might be in a fighting mood another day .... I'm sure you'll be ready for me.......

Obviously.

I might be in a fighting mood another day .... I'm sure you'll be ready for me.......
Maybe we can have angry virtual sex. You can slap yourself in the face with a dildo while I jack off with sandpaper.

Obviously.

Maybe we can have angry virtual sex. You can slap yourself in the face with a dildo while I jack off with sandpaper.

That was a good one... I admit.... at least I won't have to clean up the bloody mess.... you have to do that....

Trying to plan the second date, and don't want to spend no more than $50. But every restaurant i look at doesn't it seem like the average price with be $60 or more tip included

Trying to plan the second date, and don't want to spend no more than $50. But every restaurant i look at doesn't it seem like the average price with be $60 or more tip included

Every restaurant "chain" has a 2 for $20 deal. Just make her order from that menu. That should impress her.
What happens if you pay $70 or $80? I thought you liked being a money slave?

Every restaurant "chain" has a 2 for $20 deal. Just make her order from that menu. That should impress her.
What happens if you pay $70 or $80? I thought you liked being a money slave?

Only if she is hot. This girl is average

Forum List

Back