Well it didn't take the screamer long to get his lawyers lined up

It's always instructive when some jackboot authoritarian citizen-abuse event happens ---- who comes out on which side.

Always instructive, rarely surprising. :rolleyes:

Moron......did they ask the man to leave the seat? Yes. Did he refuse that lawful request? Yes. Did they ask him again to leave his seat? Yes. Did they give him a lawful order to leave the seat according to the law? Yes. Did he again refuse to now follow a lawful order from a law enforcement officer, enforcing the law? Yes.

You guys are morons....he knew exactly what he was doing....he is a criminal who knew he had a golden opportunity ...

Don't worry syco --- I had you in mind when I wrote that as well, not just the OP. Your voice in applauding authoritarian overreach with yelps of "yes Master may I have another" is well known around here. Any time the powerful start punching the commoner, you start drooling. We all know that.

As I said -- always instructive, rarely surprising.

I can never understand why they will always side against themselves. Always.

And yes, they really do have a Master-servant mentality. They just do whatever their owners tell them to do.

Care to guess on how many millions he'll likely collect?

If he wins......United will try to pay him in vouchers

In this sue-happy society he and his lawyers will win. It will likely be for millions settled upon out of court in order to avoid more horrific publicity.
It will be for cash, trust me.

It is cases like this that show why we have a right to sue
It allows the little man to fight back against corporate giants

So far, it looks like the little man is winning

The soon to be rich doctor already has his lawyers ready to sick 'em on the soon to be defendents.

Watch now: Dr. David Dao's lawyers, daughter speak to the media

Lawyers for Dr. David Dao, the Kentucky doctor who was violently pulled from a United Airlines flight on Sunday, have called a press conference for 11 a.m. Thursday in Chicago. His daughter, Crystal Dao Pepper, will also speak....

The guy saw his chance for a fortune and he took it......he knew that refusing to leave would lead the cops to extract him, and he made sure that he made a spectacle for youtube...now he is going to cash in...the guy is a genius....except for that whole, selling drugs for sex with his patients and losing his medical license thing....

WTF is wrong with you people? If this were YOUR 69 year old father/grand father, would you be saying the same?

You know, with your fanatical preoccupation with guns, you are one sick little twitch. But to be fair, all RWNJs love to see innocent people hurt. This poor guy is lucky one of you wasn't there to shoot him.

================
And injury to his sinuses. He now requires several reconstructive surgeries and will suffer the rest of his life for this assault.

My parents or grandparents would have acted like an adult and would have angrily complied with the orders instead of hanging on like a spoiled three year old. They wouldn't have made a spectacle of themselves, and instead they would have looked for a remedy later.
Of course my parents or grandparents didn't believe the world revolved around them in the first place.
Nonsensical bullshit. My grandfather would have done as he did. I paid for this seat, go fuck yourself. To do otherwise is cowardly bullshit.

Well it's too bad that the Chink-American Fokker did not do like the police told him to do.

He should be suing the airport and their security not UA.

yiostheoy
And the good christian racist slime is out from under his rock again today. I'm surprised you can stand this much sunlight.

Broken nose, two teeth knocked out, concussion, needs reconstructive surgery ...

You would scream too.

Looks like time to get a lawyer

I can just see United in front of a jury justifying why their employees were so important that they needed to beat up an elderly man to get them a seat

His attorney and daughter just held a news conference. This poor man was really beat up - way beyond what was appropriate to the circumstance.

I sincerely doubt he was injured as much as you claim, and naturally the snake lawyers are going to play it up and exagerate it to the tenth degree.

Hard to argue against a concussion.....X-Rays will show it
Hard to argue against a broken nose or missing teeth

Not much to "fake"....but conservatives will still argue he was faking

It's always instructive when some jackboot authoritarian citizen-abuse event happens ---- who comes out on which side.

Always instructive, rarely surprising. :rolleyes:

Moron......did they ask the man to leave the seat? Yes. Did he refuse that lawful request? Yes. Did they ask him again to leave his seat? Yes. Did they give him a lawful order to leave the seat according to the law? Yes. Did he again refuse to now follow a lawful order from a law enforcement officer, enforcing the law? Yes.

You guys are morons....he knew exactly what he was doing....he is a criminal who knew he had a golden opportunity ...

Don't worry syco --- I had you in mind when I wrote that as well, not just the OP. Your voice in applauding authoritarian overreach with yelps of "yes Master may I have another" is well known around here. Any time the powerful start punching the commoner, you start drooling. We all know that.

As I said -- always instructive, rarely surprising.

I can never understand why they will always side against themselves. Always.

And yes, they really do have a Master-servant mentality. They just do whatever their owners tell them to do.

And I can never understand why Dimocrats always side with tort lawyers.
Well what am I thinking, you guys hate private business, so naturally you love any jackal that can extract as much money as possible.

And by the way, I think United handled this whole situation horribly. The drama queen however, turned it into a spectacle far beyond what it needed to be.

The soon to be rich doctor already has his lawyers ready to sick 'em on the soon to be defendents.

Lawyers for Dr. David Dao, the Kentucky doctor who was violently pulled from a United Airlines flight on Sunday, have called a press conference for 11 a.m. Thursday in Chicago. His daughter, Crystal Dao Pepper, will also speak....

He's a commie pig. He would have no problem dragging poor women out into the streets for their mandatory abortions.

But how DARE anybody censure his arrogant aggression. Someone will pay!

Well it's too bad that the Chink-American Fokker did not do like the police told him to do.

yiostheoy
And the good christian racist slime is out from under his rock again today. I'm surprised you can stand this much sunlight.

Broken nose, two teeth knocked out, concussion, needs reconstructive surgery ...

You would scream too.

I can just see United in front of a jury justifying why their employees were so important that they needed to beat up an elderly man to get them a seat

His attorney and daughter just held a news conference. This poor man was really beat up - way beyond what was appropriate to the circumstance.

I sincerely doubt he was injured as much as you claim, and naturally the snake lawyers are going to play it up and exagerate it to the tenth degree.

And, right on cue, DigitalDrifter starts to wiggle.

I did not claim his injuries. The doctors/hospital who treated him did.

Additionally, the footage of him, very agitated, confused, half-running down the aisle, saying over and over, "I've got to got home", was, according to medical personnel, due to being knocked unconscious and having a concussion.

They were not "police". They were just Barney Fifers, cop wannabes. 2aguy understands that very well because he also has dreams of grandeur.

You RWNJs would roll over for any jack booted thug that comes along and criticize anyone who stands up against it.

Just because your grandparents would do the same does not mean everyone else would.

The guy saw his chance for a fortune and he took it......he knew that refusing to leave would lead the cops to extract him, and he made sure that he made a spectacle for youtube...now he is going to cash in...the guy is a genius....except for that whole, selling drugs for sex with his patients and losing his medical license thing....

WTF is wrong with you people? If this were YOUR 69 year old father/grand father, would you be saying the same?

You know, with your fanatical preoccupation with guns, you are one sick little twitch. But to be fair, all RWNJs love to see innocent people hurt. This poor guy is lucky one of you wasn't there to shoot him.

================
And injury to his sinuses. He now requires several reconstructive surgeries and will suffer the rest of his life for this assault.

My parents or grandparents would have acted like an adult and would have angrily complied with the orders instead of hanging on like a spoiled three year old. They wouldn't have made a spectacle of themselves, and instead they would have looked for a remedy later.
Of course my parents or grandparents didn't believe the world revolved around them in the first place.
Nonsensical bullshit. My grandfather would have done as he did. I paid for this seat, go fuck yourself. To do otherwise is cowardly bullshit.

Oh how fucking absurd.

================

Oh how fucking absurd.
Only absurd if bending over for the man is the norm for you.

Fuck United. Their 4 employees are not more important than a paying customer.

Care to guess on how many millions he'll likely collect?

If he wins......United will try to pay him in vouchers

And if he declines they'll drag him out of the courtroom, pausing only long enough to have the judge bang the gavel on his head. He'll gaze up at the enormous face. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears will trickle down the sides of his nose. But it will be all right, everything will be all right, the struggle will have been finished. For he will have won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother.

================

Oh how fucking absurd.

My own grandfather was pretty feisty

He would have put up a fight if they tried to force him from a seat he had paid for
Shit, he would not even let you on his lawn

He's a commie pig. He would have no problem dragging poor women out into the streets for their mandatory abortions.

But how DARE anybody censure his arrogant aggression. Someone will pay!
Now I remember why I put you on ignore. You are consumed by hate. Terrible personality. Stupid. Full of yourself.

yiostheoy

You would scream too.

And, right on cue, DigitalDrifter starts to wiggle.

I did not claim his injuries. The doctors/hospital who treated him did.

Additionally, the footage of him, very agitated, confused, half-running down the aisle, saying over and over, "I've got to got home", was, according to medical personnel, due to being knocked unconscious and having a concussion.

They were not "police". They were just Barney Fifers, cop wannabes. 2aguy understands that very well because he also has dreams of grandeur.

You RWNJs would roll over for any jack booted thug that comes along and criticize anyone who stands up against it.

Just because your grandparents would do the same does not mean everyone else would.

I know who they were, they were not actual cops. My point is simple, all things can be negotiated. A true adult would have realized that if someone didn't step forward NO ONE was going to get home on time. Once they could not get any volunteers, and names were drawn, this guy could have volunteered to leave and adked for more compensation than what was offered. Instead he held on, and made sure that everyone was going to get screwed.

================

Oh how fucking absurd.

He would have put up a fight if they tried to force him from a seat he had paid for

Well that's at least better than blood-curdling screams that upset the entire passenger list.
It's all about me me me!!

Overbooking is racketeering, it's stupid when hotels do it too. If they need those seats to be held in reserve for flight crews then they need to just hold them aside.

And the whole dragging him out and beating him up is over the top.

But I have no doubt he deserved it. That doesn't make it right. But he most likely has had that coming for a long time.

================

Oh how fucking absurd.

My grandfather was a racist nut. I'd have friends over in my early teens & he would try to scare off my black friends. Their parents would come over and he'd rain down on them like the movie Twister. No way in hell he'd have bent over for the airlines

Re the OP

I love how our compassionate conservatives repeatedly mock an old man for screaming while he is being beaten up

Forum List

Back