Well it didn't take the screamer long to get his lawyers lined up

WTF is wrong with you people? If this were YOUR 69 year old father/grand father, would you be saying the same?

You know, with your fanatical preoccupation with guns, you are one sick little twitch. But to be fair, all RWNJs love to see innocent people hurt. This poor guy is lucky one of you wasn't there to shoot him.

================
And injury to his sinuses. He now requires several reconstructive surgeries and will suffer the rest of his life for this assault.

My parents or grandparents would have acted like an adult and would have angrily complied with the orders instead of hanging on like a spoiled three year old. They wouldn't have made a spectacle of themselves, and instead they would have looked for a remedy later.
Of course my parents or grandparents didn't believe the world revolved around them in the first place.
Nonsensical bullshit. My grandfather would have done as he did. I paid for this seat, go fuck yourself. To do otherwise is cowardly bullshit.

Oh how fucking absurd.

My own grandfather was pretty feisty

He would have put up a fight if they tried to force him from a seat he had paid for
Shit, he would not even let you on his lawn

Well that's at least better than blood-curdling screams that upset the entire passenger list.
It's all about me me me!!

Why do you think screaming while you are being beaten unconscious by three thugs is funny?

My parents or grandparents would have acted like an adult and would have angrily complied with the orders instead of hanging on like a spoiled three year old. They wouldn't have made a spectacle of themselves, and instead they would have looked for a remedy later.
Of course my parents or grandparents didn't believe the world revolved around them in the first place.
Nonsensical bullshit. My grandfather would have done as he did. I paid for this seat, go fuck yourself. To do otherwise is cowardly bullshit.

Oh how fucking absurd.

He would have put up a fight if they tried to force him from a seat he had paid for

Well that's at least better than blood-curdling screams that upset the entire passenger list.

Why do you think screaming while you are being beaten unconscious by three thugs is funny?

I don't think any of it was funny, I think the whole situation should have been handled differently. I just think this guy was ridiculous in how he personally acted. He could have stood up, complained, walked off, and then sought compensation later. Instead, screaming like a child which obviously was what upset the other passengers the most, not only assured he wasn't going to get home on time, but everyone now was going to have their flight ruined.

Broken nose, two teeth knocked out, concussion, needs reconstructive surgery ...

You would scream too.
Gives Red-eye flights a new meaning.

I suggest having a new schedule, to include 2 black-eyes, a busted jaw, and broken ribs. Plenty of seats available.
united-now-offers-both-red-eye-and-black-eye-flights-memes-red-18784395.png

Oh how fucking absurd.

I don't think any of it was funny, I think the whole situation should have been handled differently. I just think this guy was ridiculous in how he personally acted. He could have stood up, complained, walked off, and then sought compensation later. Instead, screaming like a child which obviously was what upset the other passengers the most, not only assured he wasn't going to get home on time, but everyone now was going to have their flight ruined.
The screaming/aggressive behavior is why he got dragged from the plane.

Not the fact that he refused to give up his seat. Once he started to get attitude, it's all over. They won't let you fly anyway.

Oh how fucking absurd.

It's not the scream that gets to them; it's the idea that an ordinary citizen would dare to ever defy a Jackboot. Their prime directive is always Assume Position Bend Over and Obey anything that barks orders. Und do so visout qvestion in ze name of Authority (Praise Be Unto It).

---Which to me just seems :gay:

Well it's too bad that the Chink-American Fokker did not do like the police told him to do.

He should be suing the airport and their security not UA.

yiostheoy
And the good christian racist slime is out from under his rock again today. I'm surprised you can stand this much sunlight.

Broken nose, two teeth knocked out, concussion, needs reconstructive surgery ...

You would scream too.

Looks like time to get a lawyer

I can just see United in front of a jury justifying why their employees were so important that they needed to beat up an elderly man to get them a seat

His attorney and daughter just held a news conference. This poor man was really beat up - way beyond what was appropriate to the circumstance.

I sincerely doubt he was injured as much as you claim, and naturally the snake lawyers are going to play it up and exagerate it to the tenth degree.

Hard to argue against a concussion.....X-Rays will show it
Hard to argue against a broken nose or missing teeth

Not much to "fake"....but conservatives will still argue he was faking
The Right will happily support a police state. :rolleyes:

Oh how fucking absurd.

That's a cute revisionist history attempt but fails miserably. We already have video, and the video has audio, and the audio points outrage at the Jackboots --- not the victim.

I know it must give you the willies to entertain the thought that the Jackboots are just that, and I suspect you'd prolly shit your pants before you'd admit it but them's the facts.

You would scream too.
Gives Red-eye flights a new meaning.

I suggest having a new schedule, to include 2 black-eyes, a busted jaw, and broken ribs. Plenty of seats available.
united-now-offers-both-red-eye-and-black-eye-flights-memes-red-18784395.png

I like Southwest's new slogan:

"We Beat The Competion, Not You"
I actually laughed out loud lol

Care to guess on how many millions he'll likely collect?
I hope many $Millions.

I'm certain it will be.
Their stock has lost hundreds of millions, heads will roll, lawsuits will cost additional millions, boycotts even more millions.
When it's all said and done United for it's fuck up, will likely either be gone or a shell of it's former self.

Well it's too bad that the Chink-American Fokker did not do like the police told him to do.

He should be suing the airport and their security not UA.

yiostheoy
And the good christian racist slime is out from under his rock again today. I'm surprised you can stand this much sunlight.

You would scream too.

Looks like time to get a lawyer

I can just see United in front of a jury justifying why their employees were so important that they needed to beat up an elderly man to get them a seat

His attorney and daughter just held a news conference. This poor man was really beat up - way beyond what was appropriate to the circumstance.

I sincerely doubt he was injured as much as you claim, and naturally the snake lawyers are going to play it up and exagerate it to the tenth degree.

Hard to argue against a concussion.....X-Rays will show it
Hard to argue against a broken nose or missing teeth

Not much to "fake"....but conservatives will still argue he was faking
The Right will happily support a police state. :rolleyes:

No but it's funny when commies act like assholes and get their asses beat in front of an audience.

I like that for sure.

Oh how fucking absurd.

I saw the video of police talking to Dr Dao. He was quiet, respectful and explained why he was not giving up his seat. he was at no time threatening

It was not till the three thugs pounced on him that he started screaming in pain

Conservatives are also mocking him for being knocked unconscious.......calling him a faker

I hope many $Millions.

I'm certain it will be.
Their stock has lost hundreds of millions, heads will roll, lawsuits will cost additional millions, boycotts even more millions.
When it's all said and done United for it's fuck up, will likely either be gone or a shell of it's former self.
The only rolling heads will be the guys who smacked him. They are going to stick by their assertion that everything they did was within their policy. The policy about removing assholes won't change.

Their policy about overbooking MIGHT. At least on paper.

I hope many $Millions.

I'm certain it will be.
As it should be. Passengers have been treated like cattle for decades. This will force much needed changes in passengers rights.

Oh how fucking absurd.

That's a cute revisionist history attempt but fails miserably. We already have video, and the video has audio, and the audio points outrage at the Jackboots --- not the victim.

I know it must give you the willies to entertain the thought that the Jackboots are just that, and I suspect you'd prolly shit your pants before you'd admit it but them's the facts.

I'm not saying they were not outraged by the treatment, I'm saying the mans over the top screams made the situation much worse, and that's what led to upsetting the passengers the most.

Oh how fucking absurd.

The screaming/aggressive behavior is why he got dragged from the plane.

Not the fact that he refused to give up his seat. Once he started to get attitude, it's all over. They won't let you fly anyway.
Why are you lying about this incident? Why are you defending thugs who assaulted a 69-year-old man?

Forum List

Back