Currency Manipulor no more

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
I see the Cheeto-in-chief has decided now that China is not a currency manipulator after screaming at speech after speech how the evil Chinese bastards are fucking us over through currency manipulations.

So, was it those Trademarks on the Trump name granted by China or was it a trade for help with NK? Maybe some other business dealings in China. Will we get a Trump Towers in Urumqui?

Or was it Trump was just an uninformed jackass during the campaign & now knows different?

Which is it.

A) Trademark grants
B) Help with NK
C) Trump was ignorant
D) New future rump business
E) All of the above.

Every prospective president has his ideals until the reality of the job smacks them in the face.
I think we should reserve judgment until the fruits of his labor are evident rather than jump to conclusions

Every prospective president has his ideals until the reality of the job smacks them in the face.
I think we should reserve judgment until the fruits of his labor are evident rather than jump to conclusions
You're doing it wrong, that's not the partisan political approach....... :eusa_whistle:

Bullcrap.

So you are going with the idea that Trump lied during the campaign? He said China was a currency manipulator not they might be or could be.

Bullcrap.

So you are going with the idea that Trump lied during the campaign? He said China was a currency manipulator not they might be or could be.
I'm not going with anything. You're acting like a hysterical child, chill out.

RealDave is correct. Just like Russia, Mexico - China has played him like a violin and they have won bigly. They own him. Without them, he would lose bigly money so he sucks up.

Once again, I invite the doubters, the RWNJ Pootarians to take a good long look at the link in my sig. Neither he nor his spawn have separated themselves from any of their business interests and every single day, our tax dollars are going straight into their pockets.

And -- how many flip flops can this fool cram into just one week?

Now he's saying he wants a weaker dollar and higher inflation.

RealDave is correct. Just like Russia, Mexico - China has played him like a violin and they have won bigly. They own him. Without them, he would lose bigly money so he sucks up.

Once again, I invite the doubters, the RWNJ Pootarians to take a good long look at the link in my sig. Neither he nor his spawn have separated themselves from any of their business interests and every single day, our tax dollars are going straight into their pockets.

How can China own him when Russia does?
You fools are too funny.

China abstained from the vote against Assad. China almost always sides with Russia. Why do you suppose China stepped aside for this vote? Could it be that they are trying to work with the US?

You people just weeks ago claimed Russia owned Trump, then Trump bombed their ally that they are currently engaged in wartime acts with. Then the administration said Russia knew about the chemical weapons being used. All that blew y'alls stupidity wide open.

Most people learn from their mistakes but you idiots just keep jumping from one pirate ship plank to another only to be dropped in the water again & again.

Why don't you wise up. Open your eyes, observe actions & wait for the results. THEN express your opinions.

How can China own him when Russia does?
You fools are too funny.

China abstained from the vote against Assad. China almost always sides with Russia. Why do you suppose China stepped aside for this vote? Could it be that they are trying to work with the US?

You people just weeks ago claimed Russia owned Trump, then Trump bombed their ally that they are currently engaged in wartime acts with. Then the administration said Russia knew about the chemical weapons being used. All that blew y'alls stupidity wide open.

Most people learn from their mistakes but you idiots just keep jumping from one pirate ship plank to another only to be dropped in the water again & again.

Why don't you wise up. Open your eyes, observe actions & wait for the results. THEN express your opinions.

I purposely included China, Mexico AND Russia although, more accurately, its pretty much everyone who has met with him so far.

I suggest you "open your eyes, observe actions & wait for the results. THEN express your opinions." But hey, your choice but "you fools" always side against your own country.

Interesting that, as usual, the link in my sig is very carefully ignored cuz, well, you know, cheetos have your tacit permission to do as they wish and you'll gladly open your wallet.

Bullcrap.

Your orange buddy duped you & you are trying to pretend that you don't care. I get it. It has to be embarrassing for you people.

President Obama supported traditional marriage in 2008 supported gay marriage in 2012. I believe the explanation for that change was his view on the issue had evolved so clearly Trumps view on China has evolved.
Obama thought that civil unions would work. When they did not, he supported same sex marriage.

So explain why your orange buddy changed his views. I gave you options.

Bullcrap.

Your orange buddy duped you & you are trying to pretend that you don't care. I get it. It has to be embarrassing for you people.
He duped me? Was that before when I campaigned against him? Was it on election day when I didn't vote for him? Or just now because I realize he won and I'm now giving him the benefit of the doubt?

Crawl back under your bridge idiot.

President Obama supported traditional marriage in 2008 supported gay marriage in 2012. I believe the explanation for that change was his view on the issue had evolved so clearly Trumps view on China has evolved.
Obama thought that civil unions would work. When they did not, he supported same sex marriage.

Orange buddy?

What are you 10 years old? Grow the fuck up. This is an adult discussion board.

I just did moron the fact your either to dumb, or to blindly partisan to or both to see it is not my problem. The truth is you don't really want answer you just want to bitch about Trump if you want to act like a dog howling at the moon be my guest.

Last edited:
I see the Cheeto-in-chief has decided now that China is not a currency manipulator after screaming at speech after speech how the evil Chinese bastards are fucking us over through currency manipulations.

So, was it those Trademarks on the Trump name granted by China or was it a trade for help with NK? Maybe some other business dealings in China. Will we get a Trump Towers in Urumqui?

Or was it Trump was just an uninformed jackass during the campaign & now knows different?

Which is it.

A) Trademark grants
B) Help with NK
C) Trump was ignorant
E) All of the above.
How about F) Trump listens to the last person talking. That Wiley Chinaman talked Trump in off the ledge over toast points and caviar at Mara Lago.

Which is it.

A) Trademark grants
B) Help with NK
C) Trump was ignorant
E) All of the above.

‘Slaps himself in the face!’: Chinese press mocks Trump for caving on China currency manipulation
President Donald Trump stunned observers this week when he did a complete reversal on his position of whether China is manipulating its currency to harm American manufacturing businesses.

I just did moron the fact your either to dumb, or to blindly partisan to or both to see it is not my problem. The truth is you don't really want answer you just want to bitch about Trump if you want to act like a dog howling at the moon be my guest.
Benghazi

Benghazi
Buuuuuush.

Which is it.

A) Trademark grants
B) Help with NK
C) Trump was ignorant
E) All of the above.
Political correspondent Elmer Gantry has a graphic showing Donald Trump's political positions and his proposed policies ...
be9bab714767fb01fece6043aac645ed.jpg

Forum List

Back