Well I'll be- who'd a thunk it?

And Blacks, “in alarming numbers,” are becoming more and more aware of this meticulously shrouded part of Black Holocaust history. Part of that awakening is due to the Nation of Islam’s 144-page book with the unambiguous title Jews Selling Blacks: Slave-Sale Advertising By American Jews. It is the largest collection ever published of the actual ads Jews placed in American newspapers for the sale of Black human beings. And it has proven to be the most dangerous to the mythology that upholds the fraudulent “Black–Jewish alliance.” It amounts to 144 pages of direct confessions of the most horrific racial crimes from the Jewish slave-dealers themselves!

"Jews Selling Blacks" Book Stirs Reparations Movement
Who are you really working for?
Next think ya know he'll be telling us Jews are responsible for warts, gout and the common cold...........
Funny.

No. . . . but he MIGHT tell us. . .

Jerusalem Post confirms Israel knew USS Liberty was American
Come on dude, you know better than to throw that crap at me, leave it for the more gullible.
Of course I know better than to throw it at you. I am just showing the board your agenda. Everyone knows the truth.

All they need to is click on that link.

And Blacks, “in alarming numbers,” are becoming more and more aware of this meticulously shrouded part of Black Holocaust history. Part of that awakening is due to the Nation of Islam’s 144-page book with the unambiguous title Jews Selling Blacks: Slave-Sale Advertising By American Jews. It is the largest collection ever published of the actual ads Jews placed in American newspapers for the sale of Black human beings. And it has proven to be the most dangerous to the mythology that upholds the fraudulent “Black–Jewish alliance.” It amounts to 144 pages of direct confessions of the most horrific racial crimes from the Jewish slave-dealers themselves!

Next think ya know he'll be telling us Jews are responsible for warts, gout and the common cold...........
/—-/ There is no hater, like a Jew hater—or a Trump hater.
All haters are equal in my book.

Funny.

Come on dude, you know better than to throw that crap at me, leave it for the more gullible.
Of course I know better than to throw it at you. I am just showing the board your agenda. Everyone knows the truth.

My agenda? Other than laughing at all kinds of crap on this board what would my agenda be? :dunno:

Holy shit Gdjjr. . .

. . . I think you really triggered some folks on the board.

thumb_ad-hominem-ad-hominem-everywhere-meme-maker-ad-hominem-ad-hominem-everywhere0-53005489.png

Best not tell them who got control of global finances after the French King and the Pope decided to crucify the Templars. . . The board will have a meltdown. Folks apparently can't deal with reality.

Funny.

My agenda? Other than laughing at all kinds of crap on this board what would my agenda be? :dunno:
quote-there-s-an-old-saying-about-those-who-forget-history-i-don-t-remember-it-but-it-s-good-stephen-colbert-35-97-81.jpg

Holy shit Gdjjr. . .

thumb_ad-hominem-ad-hominem-everywhere-meme-maker-ad-hominem-ad-hominem-everywhere0-53005489.png

Best not tell them who got control of global finances after the French King and the Pope decided to crucify the Templars. . . The board will have a meltdown. Folks apparently can't deal with reality.
Soooooo, making fun of stupidity is now being triggered........ Okie dokie........
:rofl:

Holy shit Gdjjr. . .

Soooooo, making fun of stupidity is now being triggered........ Okie dokie........
No, making fun of FACTS is being triggered.

Holy shit Gdjjr. . .

Facts...... right...... Now if you can only tie them together without having to stretch the strings past the breaking point. :thup:

Holy shit Gdjjr. . .

Facts...... right...... Now if you can only tie them together without having to stretch the strings past the breaking point. :thup:

If it is documented. . . .why deny it?

Actually it was Southern Baptists doing most of the buying and selling

There were just so many Jewish Plantation owners

That is why slaves were not allowed to work on Saturdays and were not allowed to eat pork

Holy shit Gdjjr. . .

I can document all kinds of stuff then use my imagination to tie everything together to come up with some wild concept....... So what was your point again? :eusa_whistle:

Holy shit Gdjjr. . .

I can document all kinds of stuff then use my imagination to tie everything together to come up with some wild concept....... So what was your point again? :eusa_whistle:

I HAVE NO WILD CONCEPTS. Why do you think I do? :dunno:

My only point is, in the Historical record, powerful Jewish families in Europe and America were involved in the Slave trade. That is all.

It is never acknowledged on NPR, it is never taught in our corporate mass media. Why? Probably because the masses are emotional and stupid.

These ethnic groups were a larger and more than disproportionate part of the slave trade. Just like their culture had them as a disproportionately larger amount of lawyers and bankers. WHO CARES. BUT? We don't learn about the slave trading.

I am NOT however making a judgement, moral or ethical call on that. I DO NOT CARE. That was what the discussion is about. I only deal with facts. Those are recorded in history.

I could speculate as to why they made up a larger portion of the primary import/export business. . . but what would be the point? What does it matter?

At this point, like you rightly pointed out on the Liberty incident, where does that get us? Like you, at this point, I'm not sure it mattes, I don't care.

The only thing I care about? Acknowledging truth.

My only point is, in the Historical record, powerful Jewish families in Europe and America were involved in the Slave trade. That is all.

It is never acknowledged on NPR, it is never taught in our corporate mass media. Why? Probably because the masses are emotional and stupid.

These ethnic groups were a larger and more than disproportionate part of the slave trade. Just like their culture had them as a disproportionately larger amount of lawyers and bankers. WHO CARES. BUT? We don't learn about the slave trading.

I am NOT however making a judgement, moral or ethical call on that. I DO NOT CARE. That was what the discussion is about. I only deal with facts. Those are recorded in history.

I could speculate as to why they made up a larger portion of the primary import/export business. . . but what would be the point? What does it matter?

At this point, like you rightly pointed out on the Liberty incident, where does that get us? Like you, at this point, I'm not sure it mattes, I don't care.

What I'm trying to point out is your conclusions are not always correct, I would say more often than not. Of course the masses are emotional and stupid. Also it is well know by historians that many so called facts are nothing more than opinions presented as fact or contrived to look like fact.
And I wasn't responding to the OP's presentation with you but with your USS Liberty claim. If you actually studied medieval history you'd understand why Jews ended up becoming lawyers, import/export merchants and bankers, basically because most Europeans of the time considered those professions to be beneath them. Those were niches that needed to be filled.

What I'm trying to point out is your conclusions are not always correct, I would say more often than not. Of course the masses are emotional and stupid. Also it is well know by historians that many so called facts are nothing more than opinions presented as fact or contrived to look like fact.
And I wasn't responding to the OP's presentation with you but with your USS Liberty claim. If you actually studied medieval history you'd understand why Jews ended up becoming lawyers, import/export merchants and bankers, basically because most Europeans of the time considered those professions to be beneath them. Those were niches that needed to be filled.
It's also why there were frequent purges of Jews throughout European history, Jews had developed wealth and the cash strapped, in debt nobles, etc wanted the money and to be debt free, it was that banal.

It's also why there were frequent purges of Jews throughout European history, Jews had developed wealth and the cash strapped, in debt nobles, etc wanted the money and to be debt free, it was that banal.
Also the Templars had taken over the roll of wealthy money lenders from the European Jews, guess they had no qualms about usury, which is why they were destroyed. They had become too powerful and wealthy, the church wanted to wipe out their power and take their wealth which opened the door for the Jews to reenter those professions.

Buying them from the Muslims slave traders in Africa.
Although muslims participated in the slave trade, their role was rather small.

Most slaves were captives taken when one African tribe raided another tribe, and then sold them to Christian ship captains.

Jews financed and owned the slave ships used to transport the slaves to the America's, and then sold the negro's to Christian slave traders in the New World

Forum List

Back