Well I Declare: Obama Approved 2012 Confederate Battle Flag Re-Election Campaign Button Surfaces

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Like Hillary, that cotton pickin boy in the White House has some explaining to do about this.

Read the text on it.
obama-confederate-flag-pin.jpg

FIGURES. Barack Obama Had His Own 2012 Confederate Flag Pin - The Gateway Pundit

Last edited:
You know that with about $20 worth of supplies, anyone can make a pin, right?
Exactly, but you don't even need that. All you need is to make a jpeg image and send it to zazzle and they make and market the buttons.

The type at the bottom of the "Zazzle" button says "Confederate Flagwavers" not "Obama for America." But the pathological liars on the Right knew that already, but they just can't stop themselves from lying!

Like Hillary, that cotton pickin boy in the White House has some explaining to do about this.

Read the text on it.
obama-confederate-flag-pin.jpg

FIGURES. Barack Obama Had His Own 2012 Confederate Flag Pin - The Gateway Pundit

"that cotton picking boy"

Ok, fuckface, let's take that one apart.

I doubt that President Obama has ever picked cotton in his entire life.

And he is not a boy. In August, he will turn 54. Only racist fuckfaces call full-grown black men "boys".

On behalf of good-willed people from USMB, let me congratulate you for showing your disgusting, putrid, fucked-up racist side for all to see.

You are slime.

Forum List

Back