HAHAHA. Even OBAMA had a confederate flag campaign pin in 2012

I don't agree with Obama letting ransom be paid to terrorists. I don't agree with his trade policies either. I don't like him having even one single U.S. troop in Iraq or Afghanistan. I don't like that he hasn't closed GITMO. But I love the way he has made the cons gnash their teeth every day for the last six years.

Is their any liberal that marches in lockstep with any politician the way the cons do with theirs? Nope.

To hear a con tell it, none of them trust politicians, except when it's a fellow con. Then they buy every word, hook, line and sinker, as if it's coming from the mouth of god.

There's no cure for stupid.

I just had to inject some facts such as Lincoln, upon getting into office, proposed an amendment that would have preserved slavery forever in the south. It would have barred slavery in every other state. I would find a copy of his inaugural speech in case you don't believe me,

The Confederate flag is no more racist than the American flag is. It was the souths battle flag in the civil war, but somehow most people don't know that the civil war was not about race or slavery. It was about states rights because the industrial driven north put such high tariffs on the agricultural driven souths goods. Less than 2% of white southerners owned slaves. And the vast majority of white americans in that time were share croppers who were no better off than slaves. Racists have used the flag and given it a bad reputaion, but what are we going to do when someone draped in the American flag does something crazy? Ban the American flag?
nope. the civil war was about slavery. see the secession declaration of south carolina if you doubt it.

further, there were no tariffs placed on the souths goods entering the north. you are a confused individual who is trying to rewrite history.
The north put tariffs on the souths goods leaving the country. And Lincoln wrote articles explicitly saying he wanted to end it without freeing a single slave. But slavery was a side note in the civil war and was already being fazed out prior to the war after the invention of the cotton press. I'm not rewriting anything
you are. you're insisting that the north placed tariffs on goods leaving the country. that's not true. the tariffs in 1861 were lower than they had been 20 years earlier. southern congressmen had just managed to lower them.

and once fucking again - south carolina's secession declaration cites protection of slavery as a cause.

you're rewriting history so your ancestors don't look like the traitorous racist fucks they probably were.

"you're rewriting history so your Democratic ancestors don't look like the traitorous racist fucks they probably were".

There, I fixed it for you.
you think i give a shit that democrats used to be racist conservatives? doesn't bother me a bit. that's not what the party is today.

I'm glad they joined the Republicans on the right side of history.

I don't agree with Obama letting ransom be paid to terrorists. I don't agree with his trade policies either. I don't like him having even one single U.S. troop in Iraq or Afghanistan. I don't like that he hasn't closed GITMO. But I love the way he has made the cons gnash their teeth every day for the last six years.

Is their any liberal that marches in lockstep with any politician the way the cons do with theirs? Nope.

To hear a con tell it, none of them trust politicians, except when it's a fellow con. Then they buy every word, hook, line and sinker, as if it's coming from the mouth of god.

I think you have something backwards. Look at the small Democratic presidential field. Look at the large and growing Republican field. Do you think the field is so large because Republicans march lockstep? Really? That has been a hallmark of the Democratic party for decades as they claim all the Republican infighting was leading to the party's demise. You can't have it both ways. Either the Republicans are a party at odds with each other or they are in lockstep. Until recently, the Democrats always projected a unified image. THAT is due to lockstep. There are a lot of different kind of Republicans. Social, fiscal, libertarian, tea party, etc. They might agree on a few core tenets, but that is about it.

Today's Democrats and Republicans are both scum who have sold out to big money. There is no use in arguing for either side. Instead support the constitution and we might regain our former place as the greatest nation in the world

I think you have something backwards. Look at the small Democratic presidential field. Look at the large and growing Republican field. Do you think the field is so large because Republicans march lockstep? Really? That has been a hallmark of the Democratic party for decades as they claim all the Republican infighting was leading to the party's demise. You can't have it both ways. Either the Republicans are a party at odds with each other or they are in lockstep. Until recently, the Democrats always projected a unified image. THAT is due to lockstep. There are a lot of different kind of Republicans. Social, fiscal, libertarian, tea party, etc. They might agree on a few core tenets, but that is about it.
Let me get this straight....You're actually saying that the GOP has candidates that are something other than right wingers? Convenient of you to ignore the many disagreements I have with Obama. Your arguments are so pitiful, why do you bother?

Let me get this straight....You're actually saying that the GOP has candidates that are something other than right wingers? Convenient of you to ignore the many disagreements I have with Obama. Your arguments are so pitiful, why do you bother?
he's arguing that if there are twenty sandwiches to choose from it doesn't matter if all of them are mcdonald's cheeseburgers, it's still a choice dammit!

This may come as a shock to you, but I have no idea what your criticisms of Obama are, so don't flatter yourself that I'm some sort of fan waiting for your next post.

So to you, there is not an iota of difference between any of the Republican candidates? Funny, because they sure seem to find plenty of differences to criticize each other over. Also, are you saying that the Democrats have something other than left wingers? I guess its a matter of perspective and everyone's is different.

he's arguing that if there are twenty sandwiches to choose from it doesn't matter if all of them are mcdonald's cheeseburgers, it's still a choice dammit!

Well no, I don't frequent McDemocrats and order the shitburger. I hear they all taste the same. True?

Last edited:
Of course it was about slavery you dolt. The southern states own secession documents state as much.

Too many want to claim the Civil War was about States Rights.

Okay, let's run with that......

States Rights to do what?

To protect and continue the institution of slavery in the dimocrap South?

Yeah. That.

Yep. And it was actually against states rights. They not only wanted northern states to return escaped slaves - they wanted to be able to keep slaves that they brought to the north with them voluntarily. In effect - the South desired a nation where individual states might choose to allow or disallow the buying and selling of slaves - but where individual states could not decide whether or not to allow the institution of slavery itself to exist in their state.

That's different, he's a Democrat racist
It's different, it's not real.

"Where the confederate flag still flies, we have built a powerful coalition of African Americans and white Americans” -- Barack Obama

better reorder your Obama Kneepads
The quote is real, although truncated. The pin is not.

LOL.

Whatever helps the Fluffing go down easier

"Where the confederate flag still flies, we have built a powerful coalition of African Americans and white Americans” -- Barack Obama

But but but ...context!
Your wish is my command!
The full quote:

Throughout the first year of this campaign, against all predictions to the contrary, we saw how hungry the American people were for this message of unity. Despite the temptation to view my candidacy through a purely racial lens, we won commanding victories in states with some of the whitest populations in the country. In South Carolina, where the Confederate Flag still flies, we built a powerful coalition of African Americans and white Americans.

Wow, so the rest of the quote shows him to be a bigger racist scumbag than we ever imagined. Can you imagine A Republican talking about winning in some of the blackest populations?

Just fucking wow

The Confederate flag is no more racist than the American flag is. It was the souths battle flag in the civil war, but somehow most people don't know that the civil war was not about race or slavery. It was about states rights because the industrial driven north put such high tariffs on the agricultural driven souths goods. Less than 2% of white southerners owned slaves. And the vast majority of white americans in that time were share croppers who were no better off than slaves. Racists have used the flag and given it a bad reputaion, but what are we going to do when someone draped in the American flag does something crazy? Ban the American flag?

The modern usage of the Civil War battle Flag, by and large is neither about the Civil War nor about anyone's heritage. For instance, the flag was placed atop the South Carolina Capitol building in response to the 1960s Civil Rights movement. The KKK and other southern hate groups display it as an affirmation of their "white supremacy". African Americans are all too aware of what it means today. So it damn well is about race. Moreover, by illegally seceding from the Union, the southern States committed treason, and their flags are symbols of that treason. There is only one American flag - the stars and stripes. Get on the board, be an American, and display the proper flag, not one that represents bigotry and treason.
If you want to talk about treason let's talk about our last couple presidents. A flag is a symbol. And the rebel flag symbolizes heritage, not hate. Hate towards a flag because of what a minority of idiots have used it for is nothing but more hate, and misplaced hate at that.

It symbolizes treason and bigotry. Full stop. It should never be allowed to fly anywhere in the United States in the first place.

This is hilarious. What a bunch of hypocrites democrats are.

FIGURES. Barack Obama Had His Own 2012 Confederate Flag Pin - The Gateway Pundit

And Barack Obama had his own Confederate flag campaign pin… in 2012!
The pin says:

“Where the confederate flag still flies, we have built a powerful coalition of African Americans and white Americans”

This line came from Barack Obama’s race speech defending crazy Reverend Wright at the Constitution Center in 2008.
So...President Obama created that pin. Right?

It's different, it's not real.

better reorder your Obama Kneepads
The quote is real, although truncated. The pin is not.

LOL.

Whatever helps the Fluffing go down easier

But but but ...context!
Your wish is my command!
The full quote:

Throughout the first year of this campaign, against all predictions to the contrary, we saw how hungry the American people were for this message of unity. Despite the temptation to view my candidacy through a purely racial lens, we won commanding victories in states with some of the whitest populations in the country. In South Carolina, where the Confederate Flag still flies, we built a powerful coalition of African Americans and white Americans.

Wow, so the rest of the quote shows him to be a bigger racist scumbag than we ever imagined. Can you imagine A Republican talking about winning in some of the blackest populations?

Just fucking wow
They do it all the time, so by your own standards, Republicans are the "biggest racist scumbags we ever imagined."

Rand Paul Says He Can Get 30 Percent of the Black Vote in 2016 Here s How He ll Do It Dr. Jason Johnson

Rand Paul, who fashions himself as a new wave African American friendly Republican has lifted his bat and pointed to the right field of 2016 with his recent interview in Politico released last Friday:

"If Republicans have a clue and do this and go out and ask every African-American for their vote, I think we can transform an election in one cycle," Paul said.

Paul acknowledges that there will be plenty of black voters not willing to embrace a Republican at the national level, but that doesn't stop him from making his claim.

Paul: "But I think there is fully a third of the African-American vote that is open to much of the message, because much of what the Democrats has offered hasn't worked."

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics...black-voters-is-mostly-doomed-to-fail/283811/

Last March, in its “autopsy” examining why Mitt Romney lost, the RNC presented a 10-point plan for winning more black votes. None of the 10 involved policy. Five of them involved recruiting more African-American staffers, spokespeople, and candidates.

There’s an irony here. When bashing Democrats, Republicans often decry identity politics. They deride liberals for treating people as members of racial, ethnic, religious, or sexual groups rather as individuals. “I am sick and tired of hyphenated Americans,” declared Rush Limbaugh a few years ago. “It's bullshit. We all want the same things.” But when it comes to winning the votes of African Americans, that goes out the window and the GOP decides that what really matters to black people is not the ideas Republicans espouse but the skin color of the Republicans espousing them.

That’s empirically false. As Nia-Malika Henderson recently pointed out, the biggest factor determining whether African Americans vote Republican isn’t a candidate’s race. It’s his or her views. In 2006, for instance, conservative black Republican Ken Blackwell won 20 percent of the African-American vote in his campaign for governor of Ohio. In 1994, by contrast, a white Republican candidate for the same office, George Voinovich, won 42 percent of the black vote, largely because as mayor of Cleveland he had pursued policies—like desegregating the city’s police force—that African Americans liked.

The next thing ya know the lefties are going to tell their black pawns to boycott Bayer and Tylenol for making them pick cotton out of their bottles.

Forum List

Back