“We’ll have a mug shot. For the record, it will be the most manly, most masculine, most handsome mug shot of all time”-Trump advisor Hogan Gidley

No. Only criminals have or can have a criminal record. Otherwise all they have is (at most) a rap sheet and a mug shot with maybe a fingerprint sheet.

You see, little scumbag, I know this is blasphemy in libturd circles, but it’s still true that words have actual meaning.

According to your misuse of words, anyone arrested is a criminal. But, of course, that’s just not the case. As you know. But your intentional lies continue.
If the fingerprint submissions are related to an arrest, the Identity History Summary includes the name of the agency that submitted the fingerprints to the FBI, the date of the arrest, the arrest charge, and the disposition of the arrest, if known. All arrest information included in an Identity History Summary is obtained from fingerprint submissions, disposition reports, and other information submitted by authorized criminal justice agencies.

After you’ve been convicted, your arrest record or rap sheet is likely to reflect that fact. It then can validly be called a “criminal record.”

Absent a conviction, you liar, it is merely a record of arrests.

I realize this concept tends to confuse you demented libturds: But it is nevertheless true that in this land we have and cherish a presumption of innocence. Therefore, assholes like you should refrain from conflating a mere arrest with a conviction.

Meanwhile, dishonest libturd hack morons like leftwhiner will insist that since Trump has a mug shot, Trump also necessarily has a “criminal record.”

:laughing0301: :rofl:
Trump is now in the New York Criminal Record Database. Yes, he has acriminal record.

After you’ve been convicted, your arrest record or rap sheet is likely to reflect that fact. It then can validly be called a “criminal record.”

I realize this concept tends to confuse you demented libturds: But it is nevertheless true that in this land we have and cherish a presumption of innocence. Therefore, assholes like you should refrain from conflating a mere arrest with a conviction.
He's in the crimnal record database. He has a criminal record.

Trump is now in the New York Criminal Record Database. Yes, he has acriminal record.
He'll be Back Again

That kind of unabashed adoration would be shameful if these people had any shame.

You mean like you and Joe Biden. I feel you, that is fucked up. Almost as bad as you and Obama. Shit, that was sick, you're right

You mean like you and Joe Biden. I feel you, that is fucked up. Almost as bad as you and Obama. Shit, that was sick, you're right
How many of their advisors and appointees called either a "moron", or "an inbred tanning bed"?

How Trump Is Negotiating the Details of His Indictment to Maximize the Drama

If this were the Demonicreeps finally getting dragged thru the courts for THEIR atrocities and treachery against the American people..........
Thats ALL we would see is DRAMA QUEENS in the media, day and night, feigning how "innocent" they are, screaming obscenities at everybody, and acting like their shit don't stink.
You and 'them' are the same. :dunno: I give zero fucks about what either of you think.

Forum List

Back