Well, folks, it was CLINTON'S JOB to mark sensitive material Top Secret!

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
'This is the worst buck-passing I've seen since Hillary's husband decided there was more than one way to define the word "is"'

A cocky Hillary Clinton on Tuesday shrugged off the questions swirling around materials culled from her private email account which the U.S. intelligence community has since classified as 'top secret,' making light of a reporter who asked if she had 'wiped the server' clean.

'What, like with a cloth or something?' Clinton chuckled? 'Well, no. I don't know how it works digitally at all.'

Clinton was one of just 20 high-ranking officials whom President Barack Obama named in a December 2009 executive order as having the authority to classify material as 'top secret.'

That's the designation now given to the contents of two emails that she turned over to the State Department last year from her private account.

An aide to a Republican member of the Senate Intelligence Committee told DailyMail.com shortly after the press conference that Clinton's claim 'is beyond bizarre and entirely nonsensical.'

'She was one of a few dozen people in Obama's administration with the knowledge and experience to decide if something was top secret,' the aide said after a promise of anonymity so he could speak his mind.

'The way you decide if something is classified, when you're the secretary of state, isn't looking for a stamp. It's looking at the contents. This is the worst buck-passing I've seen since Hillary's husband decided there was more than one way to define the word "is".'

Read more: Hillary shrugs off question about whether she wiped her server clean What like with a cloth or something as she insists I did not send classified material on her secret email account Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Clinton keeps saying, nothing she sent had a stamp, Top Secret. Well, folks, it was CLINTON'S JOB to mark sensitive material Top Secret! She is not going to get out of this yet. It gets worse, every passing day.

They (democrats) don't care. They want hillary as POTUS. Hell, she could be feeding ISIS info and she would STILL be "The One".

This is called tunnel vision. Refusal to see someone not worthy to be POTUS, but her PARTY is determined for the PARTY to hold that office.

Lemmings.

I haven't logged in here since before Clinton's server problem blew up. I will say this: There seems to be a marked lack of enthusiasm among the Democrats, since I was here last.

Maybe they're starting to figure it out.

They (democrats) don't care. They want hillary as POTUS. Hell, she could be feeding ISIS info and she would STILL be "The One".

This is called tunnel vision. Refusal to see someone not worthy to be POTUS, but her PARTY is determined for the PARTY to hold that office.

Lemmings.
I haven't logged in here since before Clinton's server problem blew up. I will say this: There seems to be a marked lack of enthusiasm among the Democrats, since I was here last.

If not, it's going to hit them right in the face, like a whipped Cream pie.

Lemmings.
They are going to have to care. The FBI head, Comey is not impressed with credentials. I will post who he has prosecuted, they include Petraeus, Scooter Libby and others.

When the damage is surmounting and all Clinton has is jokes, the call will go in to Biden. Gaffes are better than an indictment!

2lvme08.gif

She dindu nuffin!

Last edited:
FBI DIRECTOR COMEY'S REPUTATION:

Comey has long shown an independent streak that's gained him wide bipartisan praise and helped him sail to a 93-1 confirmation vote in the Senate. That independence will be tested with Republican lawmakers demanding answers and Clinton's presidential campaign team being dismissive of a controversy it sees as politically drummed up.

Comey has been in the middle of bruising fights before.

He's best known in Washington for a dramatic late-night standoff a decade ago with then-White House counsel Alberto González over reauthorizing a domestic surveillance program.

Comey was acting attorney general in March 2004 when then-Attorney General John Ashcroft was hospitalized in intensive care. He raced to the hospital bed at The George Washington University Hospital after learning that González was trying to get a semi-conscious Ashcroft to sign off on reauthorizing the National Security Agency's programs, arriving only moments before the White House lawyer.

A nearly incapacitated Ashcroft refused to sign the papers, saying "I'm not the attorney general. There is the attorney general,’" and pointing to Comey, who recounted the incident before the Senate in 2007.

And in the Bush administration, he appointed a special counsel in 2003 to investigate the CIA leak case that ultimately led to Scooter Libby, then-Vice President Dick Cheney’s chief of staff, being found guilty of perjury.

As FBI director, Comey has gone after other big names, including then-CIA Director David Petraeus for mishandling classified information. Petraeus resigned and later pleaded guilty, a stunning fall for an official who once garnered presidential buzz. And Sen. Bob Menendez (D-N.J.) is now facing federal corruption charges, the first sitting senator indicted since 2008.

Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) said Comey “has a reputation for applying the law fairly and equally regardless of politics,” adding that he’s counting on him to get to the bottom of the controversy.

Clinton probe tests FBI chief TheHill

She said she kept personal emails.

Who should decide what is important to the investigation and what isn't?
Is this whole investigation functioning on the honor system? The honor is something that Hillary has a plenty of, right?

2lvme08.gif

She dindu nuffin!
Right. I keep wondering when they have enough info to go to the grand jury. Let's see, for a thorough investigation, it takes months. Grand Jury about August of 2016; indictment about September. Joe needs to be ready.

It's alleged that Hillary aids might have intentionally photo shopped her E-mail to try to conceal the classified marks. The cover up used to be worse than the crime but not so much with democrats but let's see. Even one half of the notorious former Watergate reporter team, Woodward and Bernstein, suggests that Hillary's e-mail scandal compares to Nixon's White House Tapes.

So the smartest woman in the world trusted with America's national security doesn't know about wiping a server?

She's a sociopathic liar and a complete incompetent idiot.

She literally has nothing going for her.

Lemmings.

If not, it's going to hit them right in the face, like a whipped Cream pie.
Meanwhile, the world just ignores the tantrums and conspiracy theories. That's got to sting the Hillary Derangement Syndrome (HDS) afflictees. Their masters keep telling them that if they just get a little more hysterical, they'll finally take down Hillary ... and it never happens.

You'd think that after so many years of shrieking that Obama was going down for sure this time, they'd have figured out how their masters are playing them for rubes and laughing their asses off concerning what UsefulIdiots they control. But we're not looking at an especially bright crowd here. In descending order of intelligence, there are low-information voters, lower information voters, even lower information voters, Trump fans, and then HDS kooks.

There are still some like yourself, who appear to be in such a state of denial, as to be unreachable. Will you feel the same way when the primary Democratic presidential candidate is frog-marched into to a cell, to await her trial on federal charges?

If so, you obviously have no soul.

Forum List

Back