Well done Mrs Obama

Yep, brilliant woman who exhibits all of the morality and ethics that the current white House lacks. Melania is a self-pitying, ignorant mooch compared to Michelle.
Where the hell do you come up with that one?

EuroTrash. (I guess we're not allowed to say "white trash" here, right?) Remember when the right went apeshit because MELANIA wore sleeveless dress and gowns! OOOOOH MY GOD!

MelaniaNYPostNude.jpg

See the house she's pointing to? She and her mother and father and brother lived in the attic of that house (not the whole house). Her father suffered from MS her whole life. He never missed a day of work. She was bused across town. She knows a thing or 2 about LIFE!

WATCH: Michelle Obama Takes GMA’s Robin Roberts Back to Her Childhood Home in Chicago for Prime-Time Special to Promote Her Memoir, ‘Becoming’ | BCNN1 - Black Christian News Network

You left out the part of her healing the sick by laying paws on them and her immaculate conception of 2 daughters and virgin birth of them.

Drone.

It's not even slightly unusual for a new book by a well-known personality to reach #1 for a period of time. No big deal.
It is for Hillary. Nobody buys her ghost written books.

They set up a display containing her latest book at Walmart a couple weeks ago. I interspersed her books with several of these. Wonder if anyone figured it out?

9781546076223_p0_v4_s550x406.jpg

Walmart? You're bragging about that?

Sure. Lots of idiot white trash Democrats shop there.

She has to make three trips too.

Better we have THIS kind of first lady. No education, marrying a man 1/2 her age, and whose only job is to look HOT.

W1XDwADwfBw
a first lady who HATES America???!!!!!!!??????!

While I really doubt that...she is a member of the elitist class.

I don't like that people made fun of her. She is mother and a conciencious one at that.

But she has no idea how most people live.
Obama's Pastor: God Damn America
Michelle Obama's 'Proud' Remarks
...BObama spent his formative years in Indonesia --muslim/I'm sure they don't feel to kindly about the US
...blacks hate America/hate America for slavery/hate their ''lot in life''--you hear this all the time

That's right, 8 year old boys get to tell their mommas where they WILL live. Go Indonesia, you created a fine young man during his time there.

WTF is wrong with you people? Now if this is just a GAME, then let us all in on it! We'll gladly not take you seriously and not presume that you're character isn't the despicable one you play here on a daily basis.
GODAMN AMERICA
all kind of America hate crap from OBAMA's pastor!!
I guess they went to him for YEARS because they didn't agree with what he said...???!!!
hahahahhahahahahha

See the house she's pointing to? She and her mother and father and brother lived in the attic of that house (not the whole house). Her father suffered from MS her whole life. He never missed a day of work. She was bused across town. She knows a thing or 2 about LIFE!

WATCH: Michelle Obama Takes GMA’s Robin Roberts Back to Her Childhood Home in Chicago for Prime-Time Special to Promote Her Memoir, ‘Becoming’ | BCNN1 - Black Christian News Network

You left out the part of her healing the sick by laying paws on them and her immaculate conception of 2 daughters and virgin birth of them.

Drone.
Who said that?

Troll.

Better we have THIS kind of first lady. No education, marrying a man 1/2 her age, and whose only job is to look HOT.

W1XDwADwfBw

I don't like that people made fun of her. She is mother and a conciencious one at that.

Well, she forgot it fast.

When BO was elected she left a 300,000/year job at a hospital....and they didn't replace her.

Seems the hospital got a nice fat grant.

W1XDwADwfBw

...BObama spent his formative years in Indonesia --muslim/I'm sure they don't feel to kindly about the US
...blacks hate America/hate America for slavery/hate their ''lot in life''--you hear this all the time

That's right, 8 year old boys get to tell their mommas where they WILL live. Go Indonesia, you created a fine young man during his time there.

WTF is wrong with you people? Now if this is just a GAME, then let us all in on it! We'll gladly not take you seriously and not presume that you're character isn't the despicable one you play here on a daily basis.
GODAMN AMERICA
I guess they went to him for YEARS because they didn't agree with what he said...???!!!
hahahahhahahahahha

Just another level of ignorance about another man. Another black man. You don't even try do you?

Yep, brilliant woman who exhibits all of the morality and ethics that the current white House lacks. Melania is a self-pitying, ignorant mooch compared to Michelle.

EuroTrash. (I guess we're not allowed to say "white trash" here, right?) Remember when the right went apeshit because MELANIA wore sleeveless dress and gowns! OOOOOH MY GOD!

MelaniaNYPostNude.jpg

Geezus. Can you imagine if the New York Post had printed the same thing with that gangly she-boon Michelle Obama's picture instead?

Puke would have ran like rivers.

The British people are actually PROUD that they allowed their government to disarm them, leaving them defenseless.

I believe the proper word for the British is "wankers".
We have never been disarmed. Guns were never part of our culture. We dont hate our fellow citizens to that extent.

Goddamn son, quit parroting what ewe hear on TV. Don’t you fucks ever get an original thought in your heads?

MelaniaNYPostNude.jpg

Geezus. Can you imagine if the New York Post had printed the same thing with that gangly she-boon Michelle Obama's picture instead?

Puke would have ran like rivers.

C'mon guys.....don't be that way.

Seriously.

She is a mother...and a pretty good one......

We need good mothers.

Don't suck her into this like that....

W1XDwADwfBw

Actually the only thing or two she knows about life is how to game the system and live extravagantly, while sponging off the taxpayers.

She learned that very well, and practiced it throughout her entire stay in the White House.

Will praising this black orc make Brits feel better about the darkie smelling up the palace?

Goddamn son, quit parroting what ewe hear on TV. Don’t you fucks ever get an original thought in your heads?
Sorry you pathetic little cultist, those thoughts are my own.

GODAMN AMERICA
hahahahhahahahahha

Just another level of ignorance about another man. Another black man. You don't even try do you?
it's undeniable he hates America and is a racist from his quotes
don't try to deflect/etc

Forum List

Back