Well 2 out of three ain't bad

Hoffman does? Where is the support for that? You typed something, but you didn't support it.

So far, that is just in your mind.

An apology for what in what thread?

He supports bringing Democracy to other nations, which is one of the major foreign policy principles. His support record reflects that he would be comfortable with a welfare state. So that's two out of three right there.

And a apology for being wrong. Remember how you were trying to bite at my ankles when MM made a point? Well he admitted his error, time for you to step up.

Hoffman does? Where is the support for that? You typed something, but you didn't support it.

So far, that is just in your mind.

An apology for what in what thread?

He supports bringing Democracy to other nations, which is one of the major foreign policy principles. ....
All you do is type that. Where is your support for it? It's not a difficult concept, Dogbert, but it seems to elude you.

Your typing a claim without support means that your claim is a solid as bullshit until you do support it.

... His support record reflects that he would be comfortable with a welfare state. ....
Support record of what? Source? Just typing it does not make it so.

.... So that's two out of three right there. ....
Only in your mind.

.... And a apology for being wrong. ....
Being wrong about what and where?

These are simple and straight-forward requests, Dogbert, but they seem to make you quite emotional.

.... Remember how you were trying to bite at my ankles when MM made a point? Well he admitted his error, time for you to step up.
Go to the thread where that is discussed and you will find that I addressed your immaturity there.

+1 for being an arrogant prick

Not at all. She called me a liar and tried to insult me. When I'm wrong, I step up and admit it as some can attest on here. However, Modo had been a little cheerleader to what she thought would be MM bashing me. It wasn't and she slinked away from the thread as you can see.

Your friendship with her seems to be blinding to you to the reality of the situation.

Go to the thread where that is discussed and you will find that I addressed your immaturity there.

You are obviously being delusional now. I have posted everything necessary to answer your questions. I'm not going to play twenty questions.

Not at all. She called me a liar and tried to insult me. ....
Then we will see a quote of my calling you a liar in the thread that has you so emotional tonight, too.

.... When I'm wrong, I step up and admit it as some can attest on here. ....
Not quite.

.... However, Modo had been a little cheerleader to what she thought would be MM bashing me.
I have addressed your immaturity in that thread. Perhaps you should go to that thread and deal with it.

..... It wasn't and she slinked away from the thread as you can see. ....
Now that is quite a bizarre assumption, and rather telling of your self-importance.

.... Your friendship with her seems to be blinding to you to the reality of the situation.
Your emotions are preventing you from having any grasp on reality at this point and you look like a fool, at best.

You are obviously being delusional now. I have posted everything necessary to answer your questions. I'm not going to play twenty questions.
Nothing you have provided supports any claim you have made about Hoffman being a neocon, yet you still type the same bullshit. Logic is nothing to fear, yet your emotional recoil to it is puzzling. Toddlers stamp their feet and keep saying the same thing over and over when they don't get their way, either.

What was that about your owning up to your errors, again? Here's a thought: As your claims about Hoffman being a neocon have yet to be supported, perhaps you could provide support for at least one of your claims - one about you.

Or you could just continue typing without rational thought.

Last edited:
Even though the conservative lost in the 23ed NY district, the writing is on the wall.

This man got in the game very late. (unknown 30 days ago) He is not a seasoned politician. He is not a good speaker and he did not have a large war chest.

Still the republican was forced to step down and the liberal didn't win by much. When placed in proper perspective, it was a clean sweep in regard to rejecting Obama and general liberal national policy!

Mike

You know, Doggie, you can play this anyway you want in your head but by any normal persons measure, Hoffman took it to the wire - a virtual unknown, with no experience, held the Democrat to the last. In public, the DNC and the GOP might be pretending that's cool but behind closed doors, the intelligent in both parties will be having a 'holy fuck' moment. And well they should.

I dispise the spin that goes on post elections - and you are gonna throw up if you don't stop. You're like a fucking DNC hack. It's pathetic. See things for what they are, and stop sipping the kool aid.

And that's exactly what we need in Congress. People who have no clue what they're doing. I'm sure he would of fit right in. :lol:

I'm not a DNC hack at all. I'm just quite pleased with these results. A huge amount of the Republicans on this board rallied around Hoffman, saying he was going to win by 5-10% and in some cases 20%. And like a Bugs Bunny cartoon, it blew up right in their faces.

Hoffman had all the money and endorsements from Republicans. He debated poorly and was a Neo Conservative. Thats why he lost.
If you're not a DNC hack, don't act like one.

And, if you're going to use the term neo-conservative, use it correctly.

He is a DNC HACK although he denies it strenuously, I love these little "pretense" games these wittle librus play.

You know, Doggie, you can play this anyway you want in your head but by any normal persons measure, Hoffman took it to the wire - a virtual unknown, with no experience, held the Democrat to the last. In public, the DNC and the GOP might be pretending that's cool but behind closed doors, the intelligent in both parties will be having a 'holy fuck' moment. And well they should.

I dispise the spin that goes on post elections - and you are gonna throw up if you don't stop. You're like a fucking DNC hack. It's pathetic. See things for what they are, and stop sipping the kool aid.

And that's exactly what we need in Congress. People who have no clue what they're doing. I'm sure he would of fit right in. :lol:

I'm not a DNC hack at all. I'm just quite pleased with these results. A huge amount of the Republicans on this board rallied around Hoffman, saying he was going to win by 5-10% and in some cases 20%. And like a Bugs Bunny cartoon, it blew up right in their faces.

Hoffman had all the money and endorsements from Republicans. He debated poorly and was a Neo Conservative. Thats why he lost.

You watched the debate? Seriously?

Obama is firm believer in putting more troops in Afghanistan, and spreading Democracy in Pakistan.

And he's more than willing to put a hand in the free market. And considering what he supports for feeble reasons, he's obviously comfortable with a welfare state.

So that's 3 for 3. Obama's a neocon.

Since when is Obama willing to spread Democracy in Pakistan? Link? And when has he said we should spread Democracy through Military action?
Examiner: Obama orders more drone attacks since taking office than Bush did in 3 years

If Obama's not spreading Democracy, then why is he bombing the fuck out of Pakistan? Shits and giggles?

I measure Obama by his actions, not his words.

And your reasoning for the last two are offbase.

So he has 1/3 at most.
My reasoning is your argument. We're both off-base.

Hoffman has 1/3 at most...he's a hardcore right-winger, but no neocon.

President Obama is bombing the hell out of the Pakistanis that are protecting the Al Qaeda. And managing to get a few of the Al Qaeda in the process.

You do remember that we have a bit of unfinished business with those people, do you not. Or are you like another certain Conservative, and the Al Qaeda are not a concern of yours. Not ever after the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil.

We need more of this;

Drone strikes killed 11 out of Al Qaeda top 20 leaders in six months

Lahore, Feb. 4 (ANI): A report has claimed that US led drone strikes have killed eleven out of Al Qaedas top 20 commanders in Pakistans Tribal Areas (FATA) during the last six months.
Citing an Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) agency statement, the Daily Times said Pakistans intelligence services have started to help the Americans track and kill fugitive terrorists in a bid to revamp their global image.
We may be crazy in Pakistan, but (were) not completely out of our minds. We know full well that terror is our enemy, not India, ISI Director Lt. General Ahmed Shuja Pasha recently stated.
The 15 billion dollar aid package coming Pakistans way over the next 10 years could also be a reason for Islamabad facilitating attacks on Al Quaeda.
The unmanned drone strikes have stunned local Al Qaeda commanders.
Al Qaedas hideouts in Pakistans tribal areas arent quite as safe as they used to be. We are stunned by such precision, a local sub-commander was quoted by the Daily Times as saying.
He cites the example of a recent strike in North Waziristan that killed Al Qaeda commander Musataf Al Misri.

Read more: Drone strikes killed 11 out of Al Qaeda top 20 leaders in six months

Considering how late in the day they showed up, nope. Most of the Reps climbed on board to late to do any good.

Not at all. And what are you accusing the people of this district being? Ignorant people who don't read the papers, have internet access or watch television?
Why would he do that? That is what Democrats do.

Californiagirl is right. In the land of liberals, a virtual unknown made major headway against two liberals and nearly pulled it off. They have got be be wondering where they screwed up.

If I remember correctly, this election was just to fill the seat until the next election in 2010 where the Conservative will possibly have more resources to run a better campaign.

NY23 is an open district.

:rolleyes:

For the feeble minded:

Neoconservatism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Neoconservatism is a political philosophy that emerged in the United States of America, and which supports using American economic and military power to bring liberalism, democracy, and human rights to other countries.[1][2][3] In economics, unlike traditionalist conservatives, neoconservatives are generally comfortable with a welfare state; and, while rhetorically supportive of free markets, they are willing to interfere for overriding social purposes.[4]

Doug Hoffman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hoffman believes that current tax codes are corrupt, and should instead be replaced by a flat tax.[10] He also believes that deficits are wrong, and so opposes the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. Similarly, he opposes the public option in health care reform, arguing that it is not affordable right now. Hoffman supports tort reform.

Hoffman opposes the Employee Free Choice Act, as well as cap-and-trade.
He believes that abortion and gay marriage are wrong, and he opposes the repeal of don’t ask, don’t tell. He supports the Second Amendment, and supports the war against terrorism.[11]
and all that makes him a Neo-con?.....geezus dog i know moderate Dems who also dont like the current tax code,think a flat tax is a descent idea,oppose the bail outs,dont like the public option,because it is very costly for right now,want Tort reform,oppose the cap and trade bullshit,oppose abortion,oppose gay marriage,supports the 2nd amendment and the war on terrorism.....geezus there are more Neo-cons in this country then i have ever thought...

How does Hoffman fit your criteria for a neo-conservative?

He's a firm believer in putting more troops in Afghanistan and that we should bring Democracy to other countries.

And he's more than willing to put a hand in the free market. And considering what he supports for feeble reasons, he's obviously comfortable with a welfare state.

So that's 3 for 3.

now this is you talking.....show some links where HE says this............

Considering how late in the day they showed up, nope. Most of the Reps climbed on board to late to do any good.

Not at all. And what are you accusing the people of this district being? Ignorant people who don't read the papers, have internet access or watch television?
Why would he do that? That is what Democrats do.

Californiagirl is right. In the land of liberals, a virtual unknown made major headway against two liberals and nearly pulled it off. They have got be be wondering where they screwed up.

If I remember correctly, this election was just to fill the seat until the next election in 2010 where the Conservative will possibly have more resources to run a better campaign.

NY23 is an open district.

Yes, NY23 is an open district. After 140 years of being a Republican district, it is now an open district. You people have accomplished much. I wish all the more of this kind of success.

How does Hoffman fit your criteria for a neo-conservative?

He's a firm believer in putting more troops in Afghanistan and that we should bring Democracy to other countries.

So that's 3 for 3.

Now you've gone and done it. Don't ask for supporting information, you'll just torque the kid into having a temper tantrum again.

So that's 3 for 3.

Now you've gone and done it. Don't ask for supporting information, you'll just torque the kid into having a temper tantrum again.
well his argument is about to become a comedy....Old Dipshit is here to support him....give up now Dog this guy will destroy any good points you put out here....buy "defending" your points.....ever see the opposite of a Neo-Con....Old Dipshit= Neo-Leftist....

Not at all. She called me a liar and tried to insult me. When I'm wrong, I step up and admit it as some can attest on here. However, Modo had been a little cheerleader to what she thought would be MM bashing me. It wasn't and she slinked away from the thread as you can see.

Your friendship with her seems to be blinding to you to the reality of the situation.

Good grief get over it.

You are ignorant. Take a debate class. You saying something is NOT supporting your statement.

Look it up then come back and play with the grown up folks.

Uh Doggie no one is trying to bring Democracy to Pakistan which already has a semblance there of.

Show me some evidence that Hoffman ever supported heavy handed government interference in the economy a la Obama.

Oh and you saying it is so without any supporting evidence, which the wiki piece doesn't offer by the way is laughable.

Forum List

Back