Well 2 out of three ain't bad

How does Hoffman fit your criteria for a neo-conservative?

Ron Paul and Hoffman have identical views on economics, yet I don't see anyone calling Ron Paul a neocon?
Obama and Hoffman both support the War in Afghanistan, yet I don't see anyone calling Obama a neocon?

I think you're seeing boogeymen, Dogbert...

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

For the feeble minded:

Neoconservatism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Neoconservatism is a political philosophy that emerged in the United States of America, and which supports using American economic and military power to bring liberalism, democracy, and human rights to other countries.[1][2][3] In economics, unlike traditionalist conservatives, neoconservatives are generally comfortable with a welfare state; and, while rhetorically supportive of free markets, they are willing to interfere for overriding social purposes.[4]

Doug Hoffman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hoffman believes that current tax codes are corrupt, and should instead be replaced by a flat tax.[10] He also believes that deficits are wrong, and so opposes the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. Similarly, he opposes the public option in health care reform, arguing that it is not affordable right now. Hoffman supports tort reform.

Hoffman opposes the Employee Free Choice Act, as well as cap-and-trade.
He believes that abortion and gay marriage are wrong, and he opposes the repeal of don’t ask, don’t tell. He supports the Second Amendment, and supports the war against terrorism.[11]

Every so often, I see a glimmer of hope that you might just enter into into intelligent discussion - then you start whining about neocons and re-enforce the fact that you are actually an ass.

He's a firm believer in putting more troops in Afghanistan and that we should bring Democracy to other countries.

And he's more than willing to put a hand in the free market. And considering what he supports for feeble reasons, he's obviously comfortable with a welfare state.

So that's 3 for 3.

Every so often, I see a glimmer of hope that you might just enter into into intelligent discussion - then you start whining about neocons and re-enforce the fact that you are actually an ass.

He is the definition of a Neo Conservative. Though I would technically group his standing on social issues under that too. Since there is nothing about small government in being opposed to civil rights for others.

It's not my claim to support. That's the annoying thing about logic - shifting the burden does not make your claim true. It stands as bullshit until you support it.

I have made my claim, it is your burden to refute it. Simply crying bullshit doesn't work.

No it's not, you fucking idiot. You made the claim, it's YOUR BURDEN TO SUPPORT IT.

Fucking retard. Go back to school where you goddamn belong, and please stop boring the shit out of us with your nonsensical bullshit.

No it's not, you fucking idiot. You made the claim, it's YOUR BURDEN TO SUPPORT IT.

Fucking retard. Go back to school where you goddamn belong, and please stop boring the shit out of us with your nonsensical bullshit.

I have supported it. What the hell got up your ass?

Do you think Jesus would be pleased with you going around calling people "fucking retards" and taking the Lord's name in vain? I doubt it.

He's a firm believer in putting more troops in Afghanistan and that we should bring Democracy to other countries.

And he's more than willing to put a hand in the free market. And considering what he supports for feeble reasons, he's obviously comfortable with a welfare state.

So that's 3 for 3.

Obama is firm believer in putting more troops in Afghanistan, and spreading Democracy in Pakistan.

So that's 3 for 3. Obama's a neocon.

He's a firm believer in putting more troops in Afghanistan and that we should bring Democracy to other countries. ....
Source?

And he's more than willing to put a hand in the free market. ....[/quote]Specifics and source?

.... And considering what he supports for feeble reasons, ...
What resasons are 'feeble'?

... he's obviously comfortable with a welfare state. ....
How is that?

.... So that's 3 for 3.
First support these new claims, then let us know how the neoconservative philosophy only has three tenets (as '3 for 3' implies a solid hit of all requirements).

Or just emotionally spin your wheels some more.

:rolleyes:

For the feeble minded:

Neoconservatism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Neoconservatism is a political philosophy that emerged in the United States of America, and which supports using American economic and military power to bring liberalism, democracy, and human rights to other countries.[1][2][3] In economics, unlike traditionalist conservatives, neoconservatives are generally comfortable with a welfare state; and, while rhetorically supportive of free markets, they are willing to interfere for overriding social purposes.[4]

Doug Hoffman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hoffman believes that current tax codes are corrupt, and should instead be replaced by a flat tax.[10] He also believes that deficits are wrong, and so opposes the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. Similarly, he opposes the public option in health care reform, arguing that it is not affordable right now. Hoffman supports tort reform.

Hoffman opposes the Employee Free Choice Act, as well as cap-and-trade.
He believes that abortion and gay marriage are wrong, and he opposes the repeal of don’t ask, don’t tell. He supports the Second Amendment, and supports the war against terrorism.[11]

That doesn't explain how he's a neo con, which was your claim.

Also, wiki is the encyclopedia for idiots. So if by your comment that was what you were implying, you're right. It is for the feeble minded.

Obama is firm believer in putting more troops in Afghanistan, and spreading Democracy in Pakistan.

Since when is Obama willing to spread Democracy in Pakistan? Link? And when has he said we should spread Democracy through Military action?

And your reasoning for the last two are offbase.

So he has 1/3 at most.

It's not my claim to support. That's the annoying thing about logic - shifting the burden does not make your claim true. It stands as bullshit until you support it.

I have made my claim, it is your burden to refute it. Simply crying bullshit doesn't work.
You, Dogbert, are a fuckwit.

P.S. I like this game!

It's only fun for the first couple of years. After 10 years, it's DAMN old.

Since when is Obama willing to spread Democracy in Pakistan? Link? And when has he said we should spread Democracy through Military action?
Examiner: Obama orders more drone attacks since taking office than Bush did in 3 years

If Obama's not spreading Democracy, then why is he bombing the fuck out of Pakistan? Shits and giggles?

I measure Obama by his actions, not his words.

And your reasoning for the last two are offbase.

So he has 1/3 at most.
My reasoning is your argument. We're both off-base.

Hoffman has 1/3 at most...he's a hardcore right-winger, but no neocon.

If Obama's not spreading Democracy, then why is he bombing the fuck out of Pakistan? Shits and giggles?

Except we're bombing Pakistan because that is where much of Al-Qaeda is located. It's called fighting that little thing called the "War on Terror". :eusa_eh:

We're not actually invading Pakistan and trying to bring them Democracy.

Did you even bother to read your own link?

There are two drone programs running concurrently: the overt United States military drone program in Afghanistan, in support of combat operations in Afghanistan, and the covert CIA program aimed at disrupting Taliban and Al Queda activity in the nebulous border area encompassing both Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Hoffman definitely has 2/3 at least, you could argue about the economy if only because we haven't seen any concrete positions from him on that one. (Which is scary because such a candidate whose views on the issues were seemingly missing in some areas almost won.)

Last edited:
Corsine goes down like a dog, Republicans sweep Virginia Hoffman a man connected at the hip to neither political party barely loses in upstate New York, land of the me too Republicans.

Obama doesn't matter in Jersey to 60% of voters.

Ouch.
You betcha! I'm so fucking happy right now. I've been depressed for a whole year and now I see a light at the end of the tunnel. There is a God! We will get this great country back on track.

Except we're bombing Pakistan because that is where much of Al-Qaeda is located. It's called fighting that little thing called the "War on Terror". :eusa_eh:

There are two drone programs running concurrently: the overt United States military drone program in Afghanistan, in support of combat operations in Afghanistan, and the covert CIA program aimed at disrupting Taliban and Al Queda activity in the nebulous border area encompassing both Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Hoffman definitely has 2/3 at least, you could argue about the economy if only because we haven't seen any concrete positions from him on that one. (Which is scary because such a candidate whose views on the issues were seemingly missing in some areas almost won.)
And your claim that Hoffman is a neocon still stands as bullshit because you have yet to support it. Simple logic, Dogbert - nothing to be afraid of.

A mature poster would handle this with class.

There is no 'War on Terror'. Obama said so.

And Hoffman is not a neocon. Stop whining and labeling people just because you disagree with their politics. Loser.

And Hoffman is not a neocon. Stop whining and labeling people just because you disagree with their politics. Loser.

Whatever Obama wants to rename it, doesn't really matter. What matters is we're still fighting it.

By the way, I have to love the irony in your post. Talk about hypocrisy to the highest degree.

Hoffman is a neocon. Get over it.

Whatever Obama wants to rename it, doesn't really matter. What matters is we're still fighting it.

By the way, I have to love the irony in your post. Talk about hypocrisy to the highest degree.

Hoffman is a neocon. Get over it.
[Emphasis added] Still bullshit without support. Stamping your feet while saying the same bullshit does not make it true.

[Emphasis added] Still bullshit without support. Stamping your feet while saying the same bullshit does not make it true.

I gave the three principles that define NeoConservatism currently. Hoffman has 2/3 of those. Therefore, he is a Neoconservative.

As for you coward, I'm waiting for a apology in the other thread.

I gave the three principles that define NeoConservatism currently. Hoffman has 2/3 of those. ....
Hoffman does? Where is the support for that? You typed something, but you didn't support it.

.... Therefore, he is a Neoconservative. ....
So far, that is just in your mind.

.... As for you coward, I'm waiting for a apology in the other thread.
An apology for what in what thread?

Forum List

Back