Well 2 out of three ain't bad

garyd

Dec 19, 2008
Oklahoma
Corsine goes down like a dog, Republicans sweep Virginia Hoffman a man connected at the hip to neither political party barely loses in upstate New York, land of the me too Republicans.

Obama doesn't matter in Jersey to 60% of voters.

Ouch.

Corsine goes down like a dog, Republicans sweep Virginia Hoffman a man connected at the hip to neither political party barely loses in upstate New York, land of the me too Republicans.

Ouch.

All those endorsements and money from Republicans really means he's not connected to any hip huh?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k&NR=1[/ame]

:lol:

Considering how late in the day they showed up, nope. Most of the Reps climbed on board to late to do any good.

Considering how late in the day they showed up, nope. Most of the Reps climbed on board to late to do any good.

Not at all. And what are you accusing the people of this district being? Ignorant people who don't read the papers, have internet access or watch television?

Ouch.

All those endorsements and money from Republicans really means he's not connected to any hip huh?

:lol:

You know, Doggie, you can play this anyway you want in your head but by any normal persons measure, Hoffman took it to the wire - a virtual unknown, with no experience, held the Democrat to the last. In public, the DNC and the GOP might be pretending that's cool but behind closed doors, the intelligent in both parties will be having a 'holy fuck' moment. And well they should.

I dispise the spin that goes on post elections - and you are gonna throw up if you don't stop. You're like a fucking DNC hack. It's pathetic. See things for what they are, and stop sipping the kool aid.

You know, Doggie, you can play this anyway you want in your head but by any normal persons measure, Hoffman took it to the wire - a virtual unknown, with no experience, held the Democrat to the last. In public, the DNC and the GOP might be pretending that's cool but behind closed doors, the intelligent in both parties will be having a 'holy fuck' moment. And well they should.

I dispise the spin that goes on post elections - and you are gonna throw up if you don't stop. You're like a fucking DNC hack. It's pathetic. See things for what they are, and stop sipping the kool aid.

And that's exactly what we need in Congress. People who have no clue what they're doing. I'm sure he would of fit right in. :lol:

I'm not a DNC hack at all. I'm just quite pleased with these results. A huge amount of the Republicans on this board rallied around Hoffman, saying he was going to win by 5-10% and in some cases 20%. And like a Bugs Bunny cartoon, it blew up right in their faces.

Hoffman had all the money and endorsements from Republicans. He debated poorly and was a Neo Conservative. Thats why he lost.

And that's exactly what we need in Congress. People who have no clue what they're doing. I'm sure he would of fit right in. :lol:

I'm not a DNC hack at all. I'm just quite pleased with these results. A huge amount of the Republicans on this board rallied around Hoffman, saying he was going to win by 5-10% and in some cases 20%. And like a Bugs Bunny cartoon, it blew up right in their faces.

Hoffman had all the money and endorsements from Republicans. He debated poorly and was a Neo Conservative. Thats why he lost.
If you're not a DNC hack, don't act like one.

And, if you're going to use the term neo-conservative, use it correctly.

He lost because he isn't a me too Republican in a district dominated by them. By the way what makes you think he is a neocon?

He lost because he isn't a me too Republican in a district dominated by them. By the way what makes you think he is a neocon?

Oh I get it. So now you're blaming the people in that district? Classy!

I guess they don't have a choice in who they want, it's all about you want huh?

And he is a Neo Con based on the positions that he held. I assume you don't know them?

There is a major shift that seems to be occurring. My district has been Democrat for a couple of decades and in every local election the Dems win with a 70% to 30% ratio. This time it was a 60 40 split. It would be interesting to see the demographics since we haven't had a large influx of people since the New Yorker invasion in the 90s. But then again a major defense/government contractor is moving it's headquarters from California to here which will have an added demographic impact in the region.

Oh I get it. So now you're blaming the people in that district? Classy!

I guess they don't have a choice in who they want, it's all about you want huh?

And he is a Neo Con based on the positions that he held. I assume you don't know them?
And what specific positions would make Hoffman a neocon?

There is a major shift that seems to be occurring. My district has been Democrat for a couple of decades and in every local election the Dems win with a 70% to 30% ratio. This time it was a 60 40 split. It would be interesting to see the demographics since we haven't had a large influx of people since the New Yorker invasion in the 90s. But then again a major defense/government contractor is moving it's headquarters from California to here which will have an added demographic impact in the region.

It is good to see the North Virginian gene pool is getting stirred a bit.

Make one too many Xerox copies, and you are asking for trouble.

It's not my claim to support. That's the annoying thing about logic - shifting the burden does not make your claim true. It stands as bullshit until you support it.

I have made my claim, it is your burden to refute it. Simply crying bullshit doesn't work.

It's not my claim to support. That's the annoying thing about logic - shifting the burden does not make your claim true. It stands as bullshit until you support it.

I have made my claim, it is your burden to refute it. Simply crying bullshit doesn't work.
You have typed a claim without any support. A claim without support stands as solid a bullshit until you DO support it. I realize that is logical, but do try to grasp the concept.

You, Dogbert, are a fuckwit.

P.S. I like this game!

Last edited:

You're right - we have enough shit having elected a POTUS who requires OTJ training.

Look at the numbers - he lost, but he didn't get his ass handed to him. For me, that tells Conservatives that they're resonating with people. That, no matter who deeply in de river of denial you are, is a very bad thing for both the parties.

Stop spinning. Look at the facts - there are independent voters who are not playing party politics and they could well do both sides some serious damage in '10. That may not worry the kool aiders, but it will scare the crap outta the people that matter - the parties themselves.

:rolleyes:

For the feeble minded:

Neoconservatism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Neoconservatism is a political philosophy that emerged in the United States of America, and which supports using American economic and military power to bring liberalism, democracy, and human rights to other countries.[1][2][3] In economics, unlike traditionalist conservatives, neoconservatives are generally comfortable with a welfare state; and, while rhetorically supportive of free markets, they are willing to interfere for overriding social purposes.[4]

Doug Hoffman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hoffman believes that current tax codes are corrupt, and should instead be replaced by a flat tax.[10] He also believes that deficits are wrong, and so opposes the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. Similarly, he opposes the public option in health care reform, arguing that it is not affordable right now. Hoffman supports tort reform.

Hoffman opposes the Employee Free Choice Act, as well as cap-and-trade.
He believes that abortion and gay marriage are wrong, and he opposes the repeal of don’t ask, don’t tell. He supports the Second Amendment, and supports the war against terrorism.[11]

:rolleyes:

For the feeble minded:

Neoconservatism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Neoconservatism is a political philosophy that emerged in the United States of America, and which supports using American economic and military power to bring liberalism, democracy, and human rights to other countries.[1][2][3] In economics, unlike traditionalist conservatives, neoconservatives are generally comfortable with a welfare state; and, while rhetorically supportive of free markets, they are willing to interfere for overriding social purposes.[4]

Doug Hoffman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hoffman believes that current tax codes are corrupt, and should instead be replaced by a flat tax.[10] He also believes that deficits are wrong, and so opposes the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. Similarly, he opposes the public option in health care reform, arguing that it is not affordable right now. Hoffman supports tort reform.

Hoffman opposes the Employee Free Choice Act, as well as cap-and-trade.
He believes that abortion and gay marriage are wrong, and he opposes the repeal of don’t ask, don’t tell. He supports the Second Amendment, and supports the war against terrorism.[11]
Awww, Dogbert doesn't like the logical so he calls them feeble-minded. How childish. And, it looks like Hoffman is NOT a neocon. Your claim that he is is bullshit still.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back