Welcome to fake news & tabloid journalism! ABC News actually has an "unfulfilled promise" tracker.

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
Five fucking days into his term and he's he's already labeled as back tracking on his promises.

This may be the most incredible bullshit I've ever witnessed. PLEASE MSM, stay you. You and your dishonesty are one of the main reasons he got elected and you still haven't figured that out.

Can someone please post the link to Fucknuts' unfulfilled promises tracker that they kept up with? I can't seem to find it :dunno:

I'm over here hemorrhaging in the floor laughing at their stupid shit.

Trump Promise Tracker: Where His Pledges Stand

it's surreal the way our media is behaving Goebbels would be soooo jealous......

Five fucking days into his term and he's he's already labeled as back tracking on his promises.

This may be the most incredible bullshit I've ever witnessed. PLEASE MSM, stay you. You and your dishonesty are one of the main reasons he got elected and you still haven't figured that out.

Can someone please post the link to Fucknuts' unfulfilled promises tracker that they kept up with? I can't seem to find it :dunno:

I'm over here hemorrhaging in the floor laughing at their stupid shit.

Trump Promise Tracker: Where His Pledges Stand
Think they filed Barry's tracker under, If you like your doctor, you...

Forum List

Back