Welcome to Climate Change

But you now admit that it happens ? I think the point here is that there was SOOOOOOOOOO much snow. AN UNUSUAL amount of snow to be followed by more bad weather that some homes are in danger ( and SOME roofs have already suffered major damage ) It might even be some older homes that even you are unaware of. I don't think the governor is suggesting that every old person in New York climb up to the roof and start shovelling. The Twin Towers rarely fell down too yet I wouldn't have recommended that anyone enter it while it was on fire.

But you now admit that it happens ? I think the point here is that there was SOOOOOOOOOO much snow. AN UNUSUAL amount of snow to be followed by more bad weather that some homes are in danger ( and SOME roofs have already suffered major damage ) It might even be some older homes that even you are unaware of. I don't think the governor is suggesting that every old person in New York climb up to the roof and start shovelling. The Twin Towers rarely fell down too yet I wouldn't have recommended that anyone enter it while it was on fire.
I like it when the obvious flies over libs heads. Do you know what almost even means?

I like it when the obvious flies over libs heads. Do you know what almost even means?

Apparently he/she/ it does not.

Do you know that " almost never " is meaningless jibberish ? And what may I ask makes you assume I happen to be a liberal ?

I'm amazed at the exercise of your new weatherman creds.

Increasing the delta T driving the world's weather systems doesn't create new varieties of weather though we will certainly suffer pattern changes. But it will increase the average energy involved.

'T' is not increasing... Over the last 14 years now it has been decreasing.. Only in upward adjusted and faked data is it increasing..

New York snowstorm State officials says things will only get worse as more snow and floods forecast to historic bad weather - Americas - World - The Independent

“This is an historic event,” Governor Andrew Cuomo told reporters last night. “When all is said and done, this snowstorm will break all sorts of records.” He added: “It will get worse before it gets better.”

Once the coming storm front has passed, things are forecast to warm up across the state. But that will only pile more misery on beleaguered residents, Cuomo said, with the vast snowmelt likely to cause significant flooding. Forecasters also said there could be heavy rain at the weekend.

Wider and wilder swings with an overall warming. Looks like the people in Buffalo are going to experiance that in spades.

The fucking moron thinks this is because of climate change.... Man Caused Climate Change... PROVE IT!
Everyone knows God controls the climate with his magic wand.
No mr flat Earth. A little thing called physics does.

Forum List

Back