Welcome to 1950. Another College Moves Towards Segregated Housing

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Segregation is a necessary consequence of diversity. The segregation of America's past was poorly managed, because of various aspects of culture and government sophistication.

Black people need segregation, because although they will claim that they are not intimidated by white people, ultimately they are when it comes to organizing people to do community - thus we have the tremendous hypocrisy of their peaceful protests.

If they can have segregated graduations, they can have segregated anything. FYI they've had "theme based" housing for a long time, for example non heterosexual, music or art majors, Asians, Indians, and yes, Blacks. Colleges send students a questionnaire to ask what their preferences are, and on campus a student can always ask to be in a specific type of housing or frat.

Well, I guess if you have one dorm for Asians, one for Whites, and one for Blacks, that will sure make it easier for campus police.

The first they can ignore completely and the second they will only have to keep the noise down a bit on weekends, so that will free them up to concentrate their attention on the third.

Segregation is a necessary consequence of diversity. The segregation of America's past was poorly managed, because of various aspects of culture and government sophistication.

Black people need segregation, because although they will claim that they are not intimidated by white people, ultimately they are when it comes to organizing people to do community - thus we have the tremendous hypocrisy of their peaceful protests.
^
That's an ignorant analysis. Have you ever even traveled to America?

It’s deja vu all over again.

Schools no longer teach history seriously anymore. Knowing history is critical so you can try to repeat the good parts and try to avoid the bad parts.

The democrat party has been the source of evil in this country since they were created by slave owners.......they now want to resegregate the country....after losing the Civil War, being forced to stop lynching blacks and their republican allies....and we had to defeat their terrorists back then, the kkk......

The democrat party is evil.

I lived in New York City from 2003- 2019. I just bicycle toured from Washington D.C. through Virginia, Carolina's, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Texas - what is your point? Black people are . . . really good at doing community???

Last edited:
I lived in New York City from 2003- 2019. I just bicycle toured from Washington D.C. through Virginia, Carolina's, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Texas - what is your point? Black people are . . . really good at doing community???
What is your native country?

Stay on topic, genius. You have requested two personal questions in a row, and offer no response to my request for arguments related to the subject of the thread. You are derailing the thread - smarten-up. You are probably disproving your ultimate argument by not following the general rules of discussion forums. Stay on topic.

Submit requests for personal information in a private message or on my USMB profile page.

Last edited:
Stay on topic, genius.

Submit requests for personal information in a private message or on my USMB profile page.
Are you embarrassed to tell the USMB forum your native country. If you would simply tell us we wouldn't have to guess.

We could communicate better.

1602106399709.png

Well, I guess if you have one dorm for Asians, one for Whites, and one for Blacks, that will sure make it easier for campus police.

The first they can ignore completely and the second they will only have to keep the noise down a bit on weekends, so that will free them up to concentrate their attention on the third.
If I were in college I'd sign up for the lesbian dorm.

Forum List

Back