Welcome to 1950. Another College Moves Towards Segregated Housing

I applaud those universities that have safe zones for certain groups.

I have read before that some college dormitories reserve floors for people of certain ethnicities, genders, or sexualities.

Those groups can live with people who share their characteristics and do not have to worry about being harassed by intolerant outsiders.

IMHO, as the population profile continues to change in this country, all groups may need safe zones where they can feel comfortable and where they will not be harassed (or worse) by people who have different standards of behavior.

Let's not use the ugly word "segregation."

Let's just say that certain groups are incompatible. As in a failed marriage, separation is a win-win for both parties.

I have read before that some college dormitories reserve floors for people of certain ethnicities, genders, or sexualities.

Those groups can live with people who share their characteristics and do not have to worry about being harassed by intolerant outsiders.

IMHO, as the population profile continues to change in this country, all groups may need safe zones where they can feel comfortable and where they will not be harassed (or worse) by people who have different standards of behavior.

Let's just say that certain groups are incompatible. As in a failed marriage, separation is a win-win for both parties.
Safe zones!
I’m so old I remember when colleges prepared you for the real world.

Today it just creates beta boy snowflakes.

You’re a big part of the problem.

:fu:

Piss off!

Bullshit. Previous ‘groups’ in America assimilated. Now they’re encouraged to segregate all for the purpose of democrat/Marxist division. Divide-and-control.

Schools no longer teach history seriously anymore. ...

How do you know?
I’ve only had a dozen teachers tell me.

BS
Oh, and did I mention one has a PhD in history?

Did I mention that you have a ridiculously long track record of maniacal hatred for teachers and therefore zero credibility for any such claims?

How do you know?

BS

Did I mention that you have a ridiculously long track record of maniacal hatred for teachers and therefore zero credibility for any such claims?
You HONESTLY believe that history is properly taught? Let me clue you in dumb ass, they don't even teach history in Middle school or elementary any more it is Social studies. And a High school student has to opt for history if they go to a school with choice.

How do you know?

BS

I only hate teachers who defend the inept education system.
But being a teacher of critical thinking, that flies over your head.

How do you know?

BS

You HONESTLY believe that history is properly taught? Let me clue you in dumb ass, they don't even teach history in Middle school or elementary any more it is Social studies. And a High school student has to opt for history if they go to a school with choice.
As a hobby I read letters of average Americans of the 1700’s to 1800’s. These people knew 100x more than young adults today.

How do you know?

BS

Your obsession is infamous here, squirrel.

How do you know?

BS

As a hobby I read letters of average Americans of the 1700’s to 1800’s. These people knew 100x more than young adults today.

In addition to being a lie, that is absurdly illogical.

How do you know?

BS

Not only did people in 1760 know more about events both past and present than today’s millennials, they could write cursive.

How do you know?

BS

Well, as a docent at a historical military site, I can call myself a teacher.

How do you know?

BS

Not only did people in 1760 know more about events both past and present than today’s millennials...

Stop posting such nonsense. I would say think about it for a minute, but you are clearly in capable of that.

How do you know?

BS

Well, as a docent at a historical military site, I can call myself a teacher.

Nobody else will.

How do you know?

BS

Not only did people in 1760 know more about events both past and present than today’s millennials, they could write cursive.

“Write cursive”
:lmao:

Forum List

Back