Calif Bicycle Store Offers 40% Off to Blacks

Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Cuz white guilt.
Does Obama get 20% off?

Forget filing a lawsuit for racism. Walnut Creek is a whites only community with 1500 sq ft tract homes going for $1.2M. It’s a Leftard city filled with whites hanging their heads in submissive shame.

If you want to buy a nice bicycle, here’s what you do. Offer a black friend dinner, give him the money to buy your bike at the 40% rate.
Their profit margin is probably 25-35%.

Go Woke, Get Broke.

Cuz white guilt.
Does Obama get 20% off?

Forget filing a lawsuit for racism. Walnut Creek is a whites only community with 1500 sq ft tract homes going for $1.2M. It’s a Leftard city filled with whites hanging their heads in submissive shame.

If you want to buy a nice bicycle, here’s what you do. Offer a black friend dinner, give him the money to buy your bike at the 40% rate.

Go Woke, Get Broke.

The invention of the wheel was racist?

Cuz white guilt.
Does Obama get 20% off?

Go Woke, Get Broke.

The invention of the wheel was racist?
Well, the left are blaming climate change on white Christians, so why not?

Cuz white guilt.
Does Obama get 20% off?

Go Woke, Get Broke.

Since 1878 the American bicycle industry has employed every imaginable way to make it harder for Black people to ride bikes.

Is that why they stole so many in my area when I was growing up?
Because they couldn't ride them?

Cuz white guilt.
Does Obama get 20% off?

Go Woke, Get Broke.

Since 1878 the American bicycle industry has employed every imaginable way to make it harder for Black people to ride bikes.

Lol I knew someone would go there

Cuz white guilt.
Does Obama get 20% off?

Go Woke, Get Broke.

I heard the local polo apparel shop was doing the same thing....

Black men with bicycles have told me they found them in the river.

Contrary to popular belief, they love swimming, apparently.

Interesting.

Since most states set the level for determining grand theft at 500, dollars, does this mean that when a black person steals an 800 dollar bike, it no longer qualifies?

Forum List

Back