Welcome back....

Status
Not open for further replies.
This place would be a snooze fest if we weren't all debating, bantering, flaming...so it's all good.:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOK1xNcW7og&feature=related]Emerson Lake and Palmer - Welcome Back (Karn Evil 9 1st Impression part II) - live 1977.avi - YouTube[/ame]

Wow seriously? That's um wow....
And then some.

How long until this place is called RWNMB (rightwingloonmessageboard)?
If you saw a list of the lefties who've turned down the opportunity, it'd blow your little bonnet clean to Texas.

Now, quitchebitchin'.

I like you but considering the reasons why Radioman and Xotoxi were banned it's mighty ironic you are still posting here let alone a mod again.

I'll go on record as saying that Pale is a good Mod. This isn't the first time he has been one.

He and I are exact opposites in almost every way, but he was pretty good at putting those things to one side when making decisions as a Mod.

The only reason he got demodded was because the original owner was a dick.

That aside, I do find it strange for other reasons not allowed to be mentioned here.

He's as fringe as it gets and has on more than one occasion alluded to how much he's looking forward to some kind of civil war and his big opportunity to kill his political opposition.

i would love to see this supposed list of lefties and all......

perhaps the lefties who were ask will step forward and reveal themselves lol

And then some.

How long until this place is called RWNMB (rightwingloonmessageboard)?
If you saw a list of the lefties who've turned down the opportunity, it'd blow your little bonnet clean to Texas.

Now, quitchebitchin'.

I like you but considering the reasons why Radioman and Xotoxi were banned it's mighty ironic you are still posting here let alone a mod again.

I don't really see where the admin had any other choice than to ban. I'd have probably sued too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back