Welcome back....

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens when Pixie and Meister disagree about a board administration matter? :dunno:

Meister does what all smart men do. Forget what Pixie said, don't listen well enough to begin with or agree.

(Really? Do we have to write this stuff down or what?)

Just don't fuck with the mods!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E4znu82XhE]Quadrophenia We Mods - YouTube[/ame]

BTW Ring, who is Thedoc? Also, is Pix now CerealKiller or is that yet another admin - or has Meister morphed?
As Ring said, I work for Forum Foundry and will be cleaning these boards up and getting rid of all the riff raff......lol I kid I kid.

I'll be doing all the behind the scenes work so that you all have a nice battlefield to hurl insults and attack each others political beliefs :D

I will also be lurking in the dark corners of these forums laughing my butt off at the insanity of it all :)

Enjoy the forums guys and girls. Any suggestions on how to make these forums a better place is always welcome. And no, geting rid of the right or left wingers is not an option.

Peace, ladies and gents......

We got lots of raff seeds all hidden cereal_killer.

Oh, and can you add battlefield night vision? TIA

BTW Ring, who is Thedoc? Also, is Pix now CerealKiller or is that yet another admin - or has Meister morphed?
As Ring said, I work for Forum Foundry and will be cleaning these boards up and getting rid of all the riff raff......lol I kid I kid.

I'll be doing all the behind the scenes work so that you all have a nice battlefield to hurl insults and attack each others political beliefs :D

I will also be lurking in the dark corners of these forums laughing my butt off at the insanity of it all :)

Enjoy the forums guys and girls. Any suggestions on how to make these forums a better place is always welcome. And no, geting rid of the right or left wingers is not an option.

Peace, ladies and gents......

Thanks Cereal. :thup:

To be corrected in November...:thup:

Uh huh.

You don't even have the sack to put up your avatar for a week on that.

I don't bet dickless pussies like you...

You'd leave for a week, like the chickenshit fleebaggers you support...

I don't see you betting anyone on the Walker recall election? Not as sure about that, huh dickless?

I think I plotzed myself with joy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynKoZD-sFi4]Tombstone - You tell 'em I'm comin'... - YouTube[/ame]

To be corrected in November...:thup:

Uh huh.

You don't even have the sack to put up your avatar for a week on that.

I don't bet dickless pussies like you...

You'd leave for a week, like the chickenshit fleebaggers you support...

I don't see you betting anyone on the Walker recall election? Not as sure about that, huh dickless?

Both times I have lost avatar bets here I didn't change my posting habits.

You are just making that up as a cop out because You are just too chickenshit to put your money where your mouth is.

And yes, I'm completely unsure about the Walker election. I actually think he's more likely to win than anything which is why I haven't said anything about the election like you just did about the November election.

Put your money where you mouth is, pussy.

*bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk*

Well, at least the 'new sheriff' didn't say he was going to back off to orbit and nuke the site from there.

Then again, he did seem to imply there was no problem that could not be solved with the proper application of high explosives.

I'm not sure if I should be excited or scared. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back