Welcome back....

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is it ...everyone wants to be a mod to ban people....perhaps that is part of the problem with the board.....too many people want to use their 'positions' to control the board instead of moderating
I don't get it either. When I was a mod I was extremely fair. I didn't ban anyone, and believe me, many USMB posters deserve to be banned.

Must be my bleeding heart liberalism. ;)

Would love to know the lefties who got asked. I know one who would say yes, and was very good back in the day.

That aside, besides Ave Joe and Odd, the rest of righties....Odd is a centrist as far as I can see...oh, and a self-admitted arsehole...:D
Just to be clear, I didn't get asked. I just woke up one day a mod.

And Odd is a fucking asshole. Nothing centrist about him. I'm kind of amazed he got re-modded. He is a bitter fool. :)

I don't get it either. When I was a mod I was extremely fair. I didn't ban anyone, and believe me, many USMB posters deserve to be banned.

Would love to know the lefties who got asked. I know one who would say yes, and was very good back in the day.

That aside, besides Ave Joe and Odd, the rest of righties....Odd is a centrist as far as I can see...oh, and a self-admitted arsehole...:D

And Odd is a fucking asshole. Nothing centrist about him. I'm kind of amazed he got re-modded. He is a bitter fool. :)

LOL...I see him as a centrist.libertarian...someone who's never made a hard decision in his life....

again, like Pale, rough around the edges, but thought he was ok as a mod....

LOL...I see him as a centrist.libertarian...someone who's never made a hard decision in his life....

again, like Pale, rough around the edges, but thought he was ok as a mod....
:lol::lol:

I think he once had to decide to empty his garbage can before the rats took over his trailer.

why is it ...everyone wants to be a mod to ban people....perhaps that is part of the problem with the board.....too many people want to use their 'positions' to control the board instead of moderating

I have a feeling Thedoc would have issues with you calling him a rightie....... :lol:

I don't think I am giving anything away from behind the curtain when say; I think many of you would be surprised (GUMP :lol: ) et al to discover that a VERY VERY, like minuscule portion of modding has anything remotely to do with or is based on a mods or posters political persuasion, its a ton of nuts and bolts stuff.

Some of you make it sound like we're on an infinite kegger back there smoking cigars, bonging and deciding who to fuck with today....:rolleyes:

I don't think I am giving anything away from behind the curtain when say; I think many of you would be surprised (GUMP :lol: ) et al to discover that a VERY VERY, like minuscule portion of modding has anything remotely to do with or is based on a mods or posters political persuasion, its a ton of nuts and bolts stuff.

Some of you make it sound like we're on an infinite kegger back there smoking cigars, bonging and deciding who to fuck with today....:rolleyes:

Sounds like you need syrenn...:D

Modding ain't hard Trajan, especially on this board....

I agree, that most mods seem to leave their politics to one side on this board.

Wasn't always the way though...

BTW Ring, who is Thedoc? Also, is Pix now CerealKiller or is that yet another admin - or has Meister morphed?

Wut?

You're not?????

Then, what is the payoff for being one?

You don't even get paid in beer?

What the hell kinda joint is this place.

:mad:

(I have to put the it's-a-joke disclaimer in because tension is high.)

BTW Ring, who is Thedoc? Also, is Pix now CerealKiller or is that yet another admin - or has Meister morphed?

TheDoctorisin is a definite left leaning mod who was made a mod after I was, I think he's around mostly after hours. No, Cereal_Killer is not a sock of anyone, he's a Forum Foundry staff member who was named admin by Dan just before Pixie and Meister were asked to come back. As for modding not being too hard on this board........ interesting assumption.

TheDoctorisin is a definite left leaning mod who was made a mod after I was, I think he's around mostly after hours. No, Cereal_Killer is not a sock of anyone, he's a Forum Foundry staff member who was named admin by Dan just before Pixie and Meister were asked to come back. As for modding not being too hard on this board........ interesting assumption.

Ah roger, didn't know about the Doc. That makes it 7-2 or whatever...:D

Not an assumption...unless you make work for yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back