Weird Science

He's always been far, far, left in his thinking which he interjects into his 'scientific' opinion. This shit here nothing surprising coming from his black-pie-hole.

• Banned
Let me opine on that: Tyson isn't a biologist or a medical professional. Here HE (chromosomes, anyone) is opining on Colbert: but they wont let you listen to his pro covid vaccine rant. I tried posting it twice. Tyson has lost all credibility, he's minority hire shill.

Last edited:
Let me opine on that: Tyson isn't a biologist or a medical professional. Here HE (chromosomes, anyone) is opining on Colbert: but they wont let you listen to his pro covid vaccine rant. I tried posting it twice. Tyson has lost all credibility, he's minority hire shill.
Yaagh.....Could only take so much of that bro-love. :puke3:

• Banned
NDT forgot the entire periodic table is a HUGE scientific construct. And Gender tied to sex, it's been a societal norm for thousands of years. Thousands of years, people like Aristotle or Newton never questioned those norms, people way smarter than NDT or me, over the course of thousands of years. GENDER isn't open to deconstruction like particle physics. Its Binary.

• Banned
Neil DeGrasse Tyson asks: "WHY do you care?" Well damn, because TRUTH MATTERS? Because facts, truth and science outweighs fleeting political ideals. A real scientist would know that already.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson asks: "WHY do you care?" Well damn, because TRUTH MATTERS? Because facts, truth and science outweighs fleeting political ideals. A real scientist would know that already.
Yeah, but Ol Neal did say he may wake up and FEEL like a female. Last time I looked, he had no degree in psychiatry either.

Words have gender ... people have sex ...

I personally never passed on an opportunity to be a royal bitch ... that's feminine ... so sue me ...

Notwithstanding the quote in my signature lines ...

Forum List

Back