Weird GOP Deathwish?

Just think where we would be if the left was able to silence talk radio and other conservative outlets

I am seeing progreess and I do hope it continues until 08

I really can't worry about those that get their news from Rush. On the other hand, I don't overly worry about other outlets, too many lawyers. ;)

Actually I see more problems with the old-timers. I'm not rip roaring for term limits, but a message must be sent and received. Seems the last election was chalked off to democrats, their mistake.

I guess in my mind, the class of '94 have in some respects become the "old timers"

Although when I use that example I'm basically keeping in mind Jerry Weller as the poster boy for that theory.

I also lean towards the Republicans regarding the WOT, however, to me, the war isn't the most important issue in my mind.

For me it's #1. Taxes and immigration mean zip if not addressed. That's me. A simple person.

I would agree somewhat. I just disagree that the war is the be-all-end-all issue, as some Republicans do.

Again, I am very simple. It seems logical to me that if terrorism is not dealt with, all the other issues become moot, if there are further attacks. I will likely vote libertarian/independent in local/state offices, if given a choice-since there are few if any Rep. I see actually being conservative.

On the national level, it becomes way more difficult. First the issues are too important to play politics with; second, the Libertarian Party on the national level, well sucks.

Forum List

Back