Weird GOP Deathwish?

I would kill and capture them.

The Republicans aren't doing a very good job of that right now.

Oh really?

Then why are the appeasers so upset over GITMO, and the other prisons where the terrorists are being held. Why are the appeasement groups upset over the number of dead terrorists?

Can the war be run better - of course. If I could have my way, I would tured loose the US miitary on the bastards with no handcuffs

Oh really?

Then why are the appeasers so upset over GITMO, and the other prisons where the terrorists are being held. Why are the appeasement groups upset over the number of dead terrorists?

Can the war be run better - of course. If I could have my way, I would tured loose the US miitary on the bastards with no handcuffs

Nothing stated above responds to my comment. Perhaps you need a reading comprehension course?

Come back when you drop your mindless repetition of RNC talking points.

Just the fact that you believe that the Republicans are doing all the right things in fighting the people who attacked us on 9/11 is hilarious enough.

:rofl:

Look Jerkoff, I have posted the many areas where Republicans have let me down. Maybe you "overlooked" the threads I have started in last couple weeks. You have a big chip on your shoulder and a severe attitude problem

Look Jerkoff, I have posted the many areas where Republicans have let me down. Maybe you "overlooked" the threads I have started in last couple weeks. You have a big chip on your shoulder and a severe attitude problem

You shoud see someone about your rage RSR, its becoming an issue.

Be careful before you have a melt down.

The problem is that you only know how to repeat talking points which have been programmed into you.

You don't actually think.

So the current talking point are against the immigration bill, pointing out the mistakes of Pres Bush and the Reoublican Congress?

Grow up son

Because I support small government and free markets. Something you seem to not support. Therefore, please tell us again how you are not a Lib. You support a big government party, after all.

I support the Dems?

You should not be drinking this early in the day

You don't listen very well. You support the Republicans -- a big government, liberal party.

You are a liberal, buddy. Barry Goldwater must be turning in his grave to see how liberal the Republicans have become.

Like your dreams of a third pary candidate making a difference, your dreams about other voting for "big governemnt" are just as laughable

New Topics

Forum List

Back