Weird GOP Deathwish?

Nope. Learn to read.

I said: over the period of time in which we had a Republican President and a Republican-led Congress, spending went up and we had big government.

That is a fact.

and what I am saying the current Dem run Congress is trying outdo the Republicans

Which is a completely idiotic reason to support the Republicans if you truly believe in small government.

That's like saying Jeffrey Dahmer wasn't a bad guy because he didn't kill as many people as John Wayne Gacy did.

so you would rather toss your vote in the toilet and help the Dems win another electon?

so you would rather toss your vote in the toilet and help the Dems win another electon?

I would rather stand up for what I believe in than vote for a party I do not agree with...your weird partisanship is really scary...It's hard to believe someone can be as programmed and brainwashed as you are. Anyone who agrees with one political party as much as you do has a serious mental problem.

I would rather stand up for what I believe in than vote for a party I do not agree with...your weird partisanship is really scary...It's hard to believe someone can be as programmed and brainwashed as you are. Anyone who agrees with one political party as much as you do has a serious mental problem.

so you would let the worse of the worse get in and continue to screw America just so you cast your protest vote?

so you would let the worse of the worse get in and continue to screw America just so you cast your protest vote?

RSR, keep voting for the worst, that's what you'll get. Let them know you won't tolerate their bs, perhaps they'll do better. I wouldn't vote for Hillary, but not for McCain, either.

RSR, keep voting for the worst, that's what you'll get. Let them know you won't tolerate their bs, perhaps they'll do better. I wouldn't vote for Hillary, but not for McCain, either.

The Republicans are showing signs of getting back on track. If I have the choice between a cracked rib or a broken rib - I will take the cracked rib

I completely agree.

The only way you're going to get the Republicans to end their big government, big spending ways is to let them know you won't tolerate it anymore. Handing them a loss in a couple elections might make them realize what they need to do.

I completely agree.

The only way you're going to get the Republicans to end their big government, big spending ways is to let them know you won't tolerate it anymore. Handing them a loss in a couple elections might make them realize what they need to do.

Meanwhile, while at war, the appeasers increase their power - and the terrorists make progress and become stronger

Good plan JW

The Republicans are showing signs of getting back on track. If I have the choice between a cracked rib or a broken rib - I will take the cracked rib

I don't see that, I see a few backing away from amnesty because of pressure. The only way they'll get it is to keep applying the pressure.

Meanwhile, while at war, the appeasers increase their power - and the terrorists make progress and become stronger

Good plan JW

You just don't get it...

I don't think I've ever encountered anyone as brainwashed and programmed as you are.

I repeat my previous statement:

Anyone who agrees with one political party as much as you do has a serious mental problem.

I don't see that, I see a few backing away from amnesty because of pressure. The only way they'll get it is to keep applying the pressure.

So if pressure is applied Kathy, and the Republicans do the right thing - that is a good thing - right?

I think that the biggest problem is that the once promising Republican class of '94 has now all become Washington insiders...backdoor deals and overall shady shit.

So if pressure is applied Kathy, and the Republicans do the right thing - that is a good thing - right?

It's yet to be seen if either will happen before 2008. So far, I'm not buying into it. I'll vote individual offices, probably much more independent and libertarian than usual.

I think that the biggest problem is that the once promising Republican class of '94 has now all become Washington insiders...backdoor deals and overall shady shit.

Actually I see more problems with the old-timers. I'm not rip roaring for term limits, but a message must be sent and received. Seems the last election was chalked off to democrats, their mistake.

It's yet to be seen if either will happen before 2008. So far, I'm not buying into it. I'll vote individual offices, probably much more independent and libertarian than usual.

Just think where we would be if the left was able to silence talk radio and other conservative outlets

I am seeing progreess and I do hope it continues until 08

Forum List

Back