Weird GOP Deathwish?

You could not be more wrong.

Your problem is that you have this brainless black and white view of the world.

You are programmed to believe in this liberal vs. conservative dichotomy that is completely brainless.

Every Republican in Washington are crooks who deserve be voted out of office.
Every Democrat in Washington are crooks who deserve to be voted out of office.

Get it?

The world is black and white

It is either right or wrong, it is either good or evil

Libs have this problem about being to judgemental

Hell, the terrorists just tried to blow up an airpot in the UK - and libs are wanting to understand why they hate us. Libs can't be trusted with national security and national defense

I have called Republicans on their actions, but to people like you that is not good enough

You now have an attitude because I do not agree to waste my vote on a third party candidate who does not have a chance in hell of winning - just to "send a message"

Hell, the terrorists just tried to blow up an airpot in the UK - and libs are wanting to understand why they hate us. Libs can't be trusted with national security and national defense

I have called Republicans on their actions, but to people like you that is not good enough

You now have an attitude because I do not agree to waste my vote on a third party candidate who does not have a chance in hell of winning - just to "send a message"

Because you are a scared little coward.

Congratulations, that was impressive.

This is the longest answer Ive ever seen you give.

And look, :shock: no spelling mistakes. :eusa_clap:

:clap2:

That was amazing.

I better not find it somewhere else if I google it.

Remember last time, Plagiarist.....

Congratulations, that was impressive.

This is the longest answer Ive ever seen you give.

And look, :shock: no spelling mistakes. :eusa_clap:

:clap2:

That was amazing.

I better not find it somewhere else if I google it.

Remember last time, Plagiarist.....

Truth and libs mix like oil and water

Not surprised you don't get it

It seems Pres Bush just does not get it.........

Chertoff rebukes Congress over bill
By Eric Pfeiffer

THE WASHINGTON TIMES
July 2, 2007

Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff yesterday scolded senators for failing to pass an immigration bill with new border and interior enforcement tools, refused to commit to spending the $4.4 billion in border security President Bush said is needed, and said the onus is now on Congress to pass something.

"We're going to say to the members of Congress who think they have a better way that they should produce legislation and pass legislation, which they have not done for the past two years," Mr. Chertoff said on "Fox News Sunday."

"They've tried 'enforcement-only.' That didn't pass. We've tried 'comprehensive.' That's stalled. I think it's now time for Congress, which has the power to legislate, to make a determination about how it wants to help us solve this problem," he said.

When pressed by host Chris Wallace about the $4.4 billion that Mr. Bush vowed during the immigration-bill debate to spend on border security, Mr. Chertoff said that money was to have come from fines paid under the bill's legalization program and thus said funding border security is now Congress' problem.

for the complete article
http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070702/NATION/107020071/1001

Forum List

Back