Weird girl keeps saying it's racist to not date her just because of she is a different ethnicity

northpolarbear

Oct 3, 2015
There is this illegal stalker girl illegally stalking & harassing. This is what I had mentioned:

Weird girl keeps saying it's racist to not date her just because of she is a different ethnicity.

First, racism is not about racial hatred nor preference. It's about racial superiority. Just because I prefer to date white girls doesn't make it "racist" by the definition which doesn't dictate what I like.

Second, even if such was "also" called racism, that would be an equivocation & that would be a rightful racism different from a regular racism which just happens to go by the "same pronunciation" racism "by you". It is just that it is not even racism at all regardless of you "pronouncing" the concept as racism & grouping it with a "regular" racism.

Third, I can date or befriend whoever I want. Even if I don't want you just because I don't like your ethnicity who did something maliciously wrong to cause a repulsion (not easy on the eyes or not easy on the mind because of the link, like not handshaking with someone after he just pooped even though he washed his hands) or have some facial traits I am not looking for, it's my free will & choice. It is 100% only up to me, not you.

Hilarious shameless infringement of my rights as if she is entitled to dating a different ethnicity "just because she is a different ethnicity". I have no such obligation neither legally (what law says that I have date someone 100% as a mandatory if she is a different ethnicity) nor morally (I shouldn't do something I don't want to do; I should do something I want to do when I am rightfully legitimately entitled to it).

Now, apparently, some ignorant people have a wrong definition & concept of racism. They just want to feel sophisticated "standing against racism" without actually grasping what's good & what's bad. They have no concepts of free will & rights. I had to be annoyed by such people whenever I mention that stalker.

Preference is not racism nor superiority. You just like what you like; you are not obligated to like everything.

Last edited:
northpolarbear post: 12636658 said:
There is this illegal stalker girl illegally stalking & harassing. This is what I had mentioned:

Weird girl keeps saying it's racist to not date her just because of she is a different ethnicity.

First, racism is not about racial hatred nor preference. It's about racial superiority. Just because I prefer to date white girls doesn't make it "racist" by the definition which doesn't dictate what I like.

Second, even if such was "also" called racism, that would be an equivocation & that would be a rightful racism different from a regular racism which just happens to go by the "same pronunciation" racism "by you". It is just that it is not even racism at all regardless of you "pronouncing" the concept as racism & grouping it with a "regular" racism.

Third, I can date or befriend whoever I want. Even if I don't want you just because I don't like your ethnicity who did something maliciously wrong to cause a repulsion (not easy on the eyes or not easy on the mind because of the link, like not handshaking with someone after he just pooped even though he washed his hands) or have some facial traits I am not looking for, it's my free will & choice. It is 100% only up to me, not you.

Hilarious shameless infringement of my rights as if she is entitled to dating a different ethnicity "just because she is a different ethnicity". I have no such obligation neither legally (what law says that I have date someone 100% as a mandatory if she is a different ethnicity) nor morally (I shouldn't do something I don't want to do; I should do something I want to do when I am rightfully legitimately entitled to it).

Now, apparently, some ignorant people have a wrong definition & concept of racism. They just want to feel sophisticated "standing against racism" without actually grasping what's good & what's bad. They have no concepts of free will & rights. I had to be annoyed by such people whenever I mention that stalker.

Preference is not racism nor superiority. You just like what you like; you are not obligated to like everything.
Just date her you racist!

So you expect us to believe some girl is begging you to date her? :laugh:

Hit it and quit it

What Old School said. Take her on a date, get all handsy and try to make out with her, and make it the worst date ever.

Guaranteed that she'll leave you alone. She might bad mouth you to other women (girls like to talk), but other than that, you'd be in the clear.

Forum List

Back