Weinstein and His Jewish Impulse To Degrade Women and Men Apparently

This is not the first time you proved the distinctive difference between Atheism and Judaism behavior by attempting to broadstroke Jews including the religious through the selective acts of Atheist Jews.
What you inadvertently are doing in your antisemitism is expose the differences between Torah's ethos instilled Judaism and the fallen away atheistic Jews thus showing the importance of Torah and religion. When was the last time McGowen or other actresses ran to the other side of the street when seeing a curly sideburn Yalmukah wearing Hassidic compared to seeing atheists George Soros,
Anthony Weiner, or Harvey Weinstein?

Last edited:
jewish impulse? LOL
So Jews degrade women? Its a Jewish thing and not a male thing?

jewish impulse? LOL
So Jews degrade women? Its a Jewish thing and not a male thing?

In general I think no not a male thing, the majority of men I don't think sexually harrass and/or sexually assault and/or rape women.

Some men are POS, but I think most men are decent or at least I like to think most men are decent.

Last edited:
Here's an interesting article: Harvey Weinstein, Philip Roth, and Jewish Perverts

The author, who is himself Jewish, thinks Weinstein is acting out a revenge fantasy against non-Jewish women. Weinstein's motive is ethnic hatred, he wants to degrade non-Jewish women.
That's a shit article mate. No substance whatsoever.
The degradation of non-Jewish women has been going on for a long time in Hollywood.

It goes on everywhere. Even Walmart.

Here's an interesting article: Harvey Weinstein, Philip Roth, and Jewish Perverts

The author, who is himself Jewish, thinks Weinstein is acting out a revenge fantasy against non-Jewish women. Weinstein's motive is ethnic hatred, he wants to degrade non-Jewish women.
That's a shit article mate. No substance whatsoever.
The degradation of non-Jewish women has been going on for a long time in Hollywood.
And pretty much in every walk of life. To describe it as a Jewish issue is beyond laughable.

Forum List

Back