Weinstein and His Jewish Impulse To Degrade Women and Men Apparently

Nothing surprises me. Least of all the hotly anticipated psycho analytical approach to the Weinstein scandal.

And if he weren't a Jew?
No psychoanalysis needed, just recognition of ethnic bigotry.
Here's an interesting article: Harvey Weinstein, Philip Roth, and Jewish Perverts

The author, who is himself Jewish, thinks Weinstein is acting out a revenge fantasy against non-Jewish women. Weinstein's motive is ethnic hatred, he wants to degrade non-Jewish women.
That's a shit article mate. No substance whatsoever.
The degradation of non-Jewish women has been going on for a long time in Hollywood.

It goes on everywhere. Even Walmart.
I'm saying there are a lot of powerful Jewish men motivated by ethnic hatred.

Nothing surprises me. Least of all the hotly anticipated psycho analytical approach to the Weinstein scandal.

And if he weren't a Jew?
Here's an interesting article: Harvey Weinstein, Philip Roth, and Jewish Perverts

The author, who is himself Jewish, thinks Weinstein is acting out a revenge fantasy against non-Jewish women. Weinstein's motive is ethnic hatred, he wants to degrade non-Jewish women.
The degradation of non-Jewish women has been going on for a long time in Hollywood.

Sure. I'm just saying there are a lot of powerful Jewish men motivated by ethnic hatred.

So what? And motivated to do what?

And if he weren't a Jew?

Sure. I'm just saying there are a lot of powerful Jewish men motivated by ethnic hatred.

To harm non-Jews obviously.

Degrading women is a Jewish thing? Hmm... better not tell all the non-Jewish men who have degraded women that.
Are Jews a powerful ethnic group? Do they have more opportunities to act out revenge fantasies? Can they get away with more? Do they have influence in the courts? Do they have influence in the media to cover up their crimes?

I don't see an issue with this.

More a morbid fantasy.

And if he weren't a Jew?

What for?

And if he weren't a Jew?

What for?
Ethnic hatred obviously.

And if he weren't a Jew?

What for?
Ethnic hatred obviously.

No discussion. Bringing Harvey Weinstein's Jewishness in to it is a non starter.

Just another excuse to bring up the usual '....isms'.

What for?
Ethnic hatred obviously.

No discussion. Bringing Harvey Weinstein's Jewishness in to it is a non starter.

Why do you want to ignore ethnic bigotry?

219240.gif

What for?
Ethnic hatred obviously.

Why do you want to ignore ethnic bigotry?

219240.gif

Which has to do with the Weinstein scandal?

jews are non white. Many are atheist. They descend from esau and edom ; the first and most toxic mongrel race.

Why are all (((hollywierd pervs))) non white? Why is that?

(((woody allen))). shalom

jews are non white. Many are atheist. They descend from esau and edom ; the first and most toxic mongrel race.

Why are all (((hollywierd pervs))) non white? Why is that?

(((woody allen))). shalom
And don't forget rapist Roman Polanski.

And don't forget all the Hollywood personalities who have supported these perverts.

I'm familiar with Snouter from another board, now defunct; he doesn't believe even half the stuff he posts, so don't take him seriously, he just thinks it's funny to bait Jews, Xians, and anybody else religious. He likes trolling.

Ask him about his Uncle Chaim and how he's always pissing Snouter off.

Degrading women is a Jewish thing? Hmm... better not tell all the non-Jewish men who have degraded women that.
Are Jews a powerful ethnic group? Do they have more opportunities to act out revenge fantasies? Can they get away with more? Do they have influence in the courts? Do they have influence in the media to cover up their crimes?

Jews have some power, yes. But they're not some demonic race sent from hell.

The use of Jews as a scapegoat for problems isn't exactly something new, is it?

Jews have some power, yes. But they're not some demonic race sent from hell.

The use of Jews as a scapegoat for problems isn't exactly something new, is it?

Forum List

Back