Week 4 NFL

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
New England seems to be alive and kicking. Thrashed Buffalo, but I haven't been sold on the Bills. 49ers spare no mercy on the Jets, Houston another good all around effort and Atlanta escapes.

Wonder how the day will play out.

Looks like Arizona and Atlanta squeaked a couple out.

I'm beginning to think Green Bay is not that good of a team.

The Pats had 2 100-yard rushers in the same game for the first time since 1982.

That was a very impressive showing, though the secondary was absolutely torched down the middle today.

That was a very impressive showing, though the secondary was absolutely torched down the middle today.

Their line dominated the game! The Bills couldn't get any pressure on Brady (one sack, I think). Not only did they rush for 200, Brady threw for over 300 too. Their secondary did give up some plays, but after watching that game, I think the Pats will probably win the AFC.

2 100 yards rushers AND catchers.....Thats only been done one other time.
I was worried there for a minute with the bills, And then Ryan came through and took a dive.

Houston_Texans_iPhone.jpg

A most excellent second half for my Patriots!

:clap2:

About damn time.

Good stuff

The game definitely had some edge of our seats moments early on. Brady and company showed the offense is still there.

However on the flip side.....

I am in a friends and family pool and lost my Green Bay pick by the 7 1/2 spread. Grrrr

Mark Sanchez crapped the bed pretty good. He just flat out sucks. Muy malo at football

The WHOLE team stunk and gave up, not just Sanchez. But San Fran dumped 34 on them, there is some defense issues to.

Why did he leave Sanches in ? didn't want to win or even try? 34-0?

panthers need a new kicker badly

And the Dolphins find another way to snatch defeat from the jaws of Victory.

Forum List

Back