Week 4 NFL

A most excellent second half for my Patriots!

:clap2:

About damn time.

Good stuff

The game definitely had some edge of our seats moments early on. Brady and company showed the offense is still there.

However on the flip side.....

I am in a friends and family pool and lost my Green Bay pick by the 7 1/2 spread. Grrrr

During the second quarter I was up, I was down. I was washing dishes, I was in front of the television, I was doing laundry, I was back in the living room. :lol: A bit more can't sit still then edge of my seat.

Houston_Texans_iPhone.jpg

Mark Sanchez crapped the bed pretty good. He just flat out sucks. Muy malo at football

The WHOLE team stunk and gave up, not just Sanchez. But San Fran dumped 34 on them, there is some defense issues to.

I give Sanchez one more start before Tebow takes over. The jets are a mess.

They're going to be humiliated in front of the whole country on Monday night.
Can't wait!!!

The WHOLE team stunk and gave up, not just Sanchez. But San Fran dumped 34 on them, there is some defense issues to.

Can't wait!!!

If the Texans show up on Prime Time, Jets are toast, can't stand Rex, Sanchez has always been over rated, Tebow needs to stay on the bench...

If the Texans stay healthy, they can play with anyone...

Mark Sanchez crapped the bed pretty good. He just flat out sucks. Muy malo at football

I agree with you -- its not JUST Sanchez. But Sanchez does suck and he always has. Even when he was the winning QB in some playoff games it was because the flaws were hidden by the game plan and the defense basically allowed that to be successful. When you get in a game where you need the QB to do it for you -- he just cant.

And Ryan is just a bufoon. Its the only word for him.

Can't wait!!!

If the Texans show up on Prime Time, Jets are toast, can't stand Rex, Sanchez has always been over rated, Tebow needs to stay on the bench...

If the Texans stay healthy, they can play with anyone...

Texans have never beaten the JEST.
The Texans have a bone to pick....it could get ugly.

But being a Texans fan,I'm constantly waiting for the hammer to fall. Not ready to bet the farm on them just yet. But things are looking up.

The Eagles may be the worst first place team ever.

At least they are in first and owned the G-Men again. Actually, going into week 4, the Eags were ranked 5th both offensive and defense wise. I guess most of the experts who picked the Giants overlooked that.
Eags can only improve off week 4 as 1 pt. and 2 pt. wins DO build character in a team.

Forum List

Back