Year Of The Houston Texans!

LAfrique

VIP Member
May 16, 2011
The Texans are hot! You should have seen my Texans yesterday on field with sibling ex-Houston Oilers! So much pushing and shoving you could not have missed the sibling rivalry, though the Texans played very conservatively yesterday in my opinion.

@HoustonTexans are 4-0! Yesterday, J. J. Watt was declared Defensive Player of the Year on Sunday of week 4.

I think Texans will be playing in Super Bowl 2013! Go Texans!

And what's in it for me and the rest of Space City folks? Well, whenever Texans win, we all win! Every Tuesday following a Texans win is free 20oz Texans slush at Sonic Drive In! Go Texans!!!!!!!!!!

I f you are in Houston or coming to Space City tomorrow, October 2, 2012, forget not to stop by Sonic Drive In and claim your free 20oz Texans slush. No purchase necessary.

When Texans win, you, too, win! Go Texans!!!!!!!!!!

I f you are in Houston or coming to Space City tomorrow, October 2, 2012, forget not to stop by Sonic Drive In and claim your free 20oz Texans slush. No purchase necessary.

Do you work for Sonic? Because Sonic has some of the crappiest food on the planet.
And since it appears that you work for them maybe you could put a bug in the ear of management....like maybe stop sucking so much?

And yes the Texans are kicking ASS! I feel sorry for the Jets......not really.

I just laugh when I hear fans say stupid stuff like "We're doing great!" or "We just need one more good player and the Championship is ours!"

Does Houston send you a check? If not then you're just wasting all your time and energy for nothing.

Just like last year was the year of the buffalo bills......

The team that pissed away 100 mil on Mario. Not surprised they fucked the dog with decisions like that.

Watt is already halfway to Marios sack record in four games.
On top of that he's halfway to eleven passes defended....an NFL record. In four games.

So you have a stupid FO vs A smart FO.

Big difference.....

Do you work for Sonic? Because Sonic has some of the crappiest food on the planet.
And since it appears that you work for them maybe you could put a bug in the ear of management....like maybe stop sucking so much?

And yes the Texans are kicking ASS! I feel sorry for the Jets......not really.

Sorry, but I am neither an employee nor PR for Sonic. I however appreciate the fact that the chain kicked in to cheer on @HoustonTexans. Go Texans!!!!!!!

Oh, you can tell Sonic how you feel about their foods. Sonic is on Twitter: @sonicdrive_in.

Last edited:

The team that pissed away 100 mil on Mario. Not surprised they fucked the dog with decisions like that.

Watt is already halfway to Marios sack record in four games.
On top of that he's halfway to eleven passes defended....an NFL record. In four games.

So you have a stupid FO vs A smart FO.

Big difference.....

Go Houston Texans!!! It is Year of the Houston Texans!

I'm going to N. Houstonnext week.... I'm dreading it.... Tomball & Luetta area.... what a shithole.

I'm going to N. Houston next week.... I'm dreading it.... Tomball & Louetta area.... what a shithole.

Why? It is a quiet area and you can always come a little East to about FM 1960 for some entertainment, if you do not want to go Downtown or to the Galleria area.

I'm going to N. Houston next week.... I'm dreading it.... Tomball & Louetta area.... what a shithole.

Why? It is a quiet area and you can always come a little East to about FM 1960 for some entertainment, if you do not want to go Downtown or to the Galleria area.

I suppose... the hotel they put me at has crappy INTERNET and the office is in the strangest area... Frick Rd. 4,000 ft2 house then next door, a trailer. Weird zoning.

I like Babin's though.. decent seafood.

My favorite Mexcian is Ruchi's on Westheimer and my favortie steak is The Palm.... then Taste of Texas.

I suppose... the hotel they put me at has crappy INTERNET and the office is in the strangest area... Frick Rd. 4,000 ft2 house then next door, a trailer. Weird zoning.

Houston and surrounding Cities are zoneless. Anyway, you could not get your company to put you up at Hilton Gardens on 249/FM 1960 or other nice Hotel around same area?

Hilton and most Houston Hotels would drop you within 5 miles for just tip to driver. And if you are there for HP or close to HP, Houston Metro bus goes to HP campus (formerly Compaq Computer).

Houston and surrounding Cities are zoneless. Anyway, you could not get your company to put you up at Hilton Gardens on 249/FM 1960 or other nice Hotel around same area?

Hilton and most Houston Hotels would drop you within 5 miles for just tip to driver. And if you are there for HP or close to HP, Houston Metro bus goes to HP campus (formerly Compaq Computer).

I get put up where my client puts me up, this client uses the Comfort Suites at Tomball & Luetta. I fly into Hobby and pick up a rental; so I am mobile... and I know Houston fairly well.

Last edited:
My favorite Mexican is Ruchi's on Westheimer and my favorite steak is The Palm.... then Taste of Texas.

You have good taste: All the above are good: When I can, I like Taste of Texas.

Have you ever been to Goode's? One of best in barbeque. It has location on I-10, East of Taste of Texas.

One wonderful thing about Houston is that it is very rich in restaurants and their varieties. I am big on Seafoods, and even have an online article titled "Best Seafood Restaurants In Houston" on Yahoo! voices.

My favorite Mexican is Ruchi's on Westheimer and my favorite steak is The Palm.... then Taste of Texas.

You have good taste: All the above are good: When I can, I like Taste of Texas.

Have you ever been to Goode's? One of best in barbeque. It has location on I-10, East of Taste of Texas.

One wonderful thing about Houston is that it is very rich in restaurants and their varieties. I am big on Seafoods, and even have an online article titled "Best Seafood Restaurants In Houston" on Yahoo! voices.

Never heard of Goode's.... I'll have to check it out. Got suckered into going to Texas Land and Cattle..

Yuck.

I get put up where my client puts me up, this client uses the Comfort Suites at Tomball & Louetta. I fly into Hobby and pick up a rental; so I am mobile... and I know Houston fairly well.

I am glad to know you can manage around Houston by yourself. Say, why do you come through Hobby instead of IAH Bush which is closer to your destination? Client's preference?

I get put up where my client puts me up, this client uses the Comfort Suites at Tomball & Louetta. I fly into Hobby and pick up a rental; so I am mobile... and I know Houston fairly well.

I am glad to know you can manage around Houston by yourself. Say, why do you come through Hobby instead of IAH Bush which is closer to your destination? Client's preference?

Two words:

Southwest Airline.

Seems like flying int Bush is more expensive and takes forever to get out of. I'm in and out of Hobby in 20 minutes.... from gate to shuttle to rental pickup. Bit of a drive to N. Houston.. just have to time it right.

Forum List

Back