Week 17 NFL Predictions

My Steelers will win the World Series.

images
I know he is not seriously thinking that NOW after losing last sunday to the Ravens one of the crappiest and pathetic teams in the NFL right now.:rofl:

What QB # are the Ravens on now? #4? .... wow......

At least we can say we've won with every QB we've had. :D

My Steelers will win the World Series.

images
I know he is not seriously thinking that NOW after losing last sunday to the Ravens one of the crappiest and pathetic teams in the NFL right now.:rofl:

What QB # are the Ravens on now? #4? .... wow......

At least we can say we've won with every QB we've had. :D

I have family members who are Steeler fans so, I can't say much..... plus, I hate the Ravens.......

Week 17
New Orleans (6-9) @ Atlanta (8-7) – Falcons close out a bad season on a good note.

New York Jets (10-5) @ Buffalo (7-8) – How does Rex Ryan Keep a job?

Detroit 6-9 @ Chicago (6-9) - Johnson's last game as a Lion?

Baltimore (5-10) @ Cincinnati (11-4) – Without Andy, Bengals struggle to find themselves.

Pittsburgh (9-6) @ Cleveland (3-12) – Steelers will win but they still don't make the playoffs.

Washington (8-7) @ Dallas (4-11) – Redskins will finish above .500

Jacksonville (5-10) @ Houston (8-7) – Jags are improving but not enough to beat the Texans.

Tennessee (3-12) @ Indianapolis (7-8) – Pagano's last game for the Colts. Time to rebuild around Luck. Could Kelly reunite with his QB Marcus?

New England (12-3) @ Miami (5-10) – Can the Pats rest up enough to get healthy for the playoffs?

Philadelphia (6-9) @ New York Giants (6-9) – Talent level on Giant's is so low, a new GM would help.

Tampa Bay (6-9) @ Carolina (14-1) – Time for a Carolina first half rout, then send in the reserves.

Oakland (7-8) @ Kansas City (10-5) – Smith is the improbable QB, and Reid should be coach of the year.

Seattle (9-6) @ Arizona (13-2) – I am real uncomfortable picking the Cards. Hawks need revenge and don't want to close out the way they started 0-2.

San Diego (4-11) @ Denver (11-4) – Chargers are a huge mess, time to get a new coach and start over, with what? Broncos could be moving off Manning and looking into the future.

St. Louis (7-8) @ San Francisco (4-11) – Can things get worse for the 49ers. Their coach is a decent coordinator but in way over his head.New coaching blood is needed.

Minnesota (10-5) @ Green Bay (10-5) - I have no confidence in this pick, the best game of the day. GB is looking worse each week and is not up to par with Carolina or Arizona. Minnesota with a win could pull a couple of upsets and get to the NFC championship game.

Rex Ryan foils the Jets season. Pretty ironic. New England and their offense is not looking good.

I know that Buffalo is better than Cleveland, but the Jets really blew it.

The Pats have been looking weak late in the year, not good for them.

I wonder if the Skins can actually make noise in the playoffs?

I thought Manning was finished as the Denver QB but he looked good today. The get home field all through the playoffs, wild day.

Forum List

Back