Week 15 NFL Picks

Thu Dec 13
Los Angeles Chargers Kansas City Chiefs - Game of the week. Chiefs take it at home, but the Chargers keep it close
Sat Dec 15
Houston Texans New York Jets - Texans aren't elite, but they are good. They beat the Jets
Cleveland Browns Denver Broncos - Browns win on a last second FG
Sun Dec 16
Arizona Cardinals Atlanta Falcons - Neither team has been great, but the Falcons are better.
Dallas Cowboys Indianapolis Colts - Could be a good game. The Cowboys D is too much for Indy
Detroit Lions Buffalo Bills - Battle of mediocrity. Buffalo finds a way to lose
Green Bay Packers Chicago Bears - This could be good, or Chicago might dominate
Miami Dolphins Minnesota Vikings - Vikings get the home edge
Oakland Raiders Cincinnati Bengals - Two bad teams. I can't see Oakland winning 2 in a row
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Baltimore Ravens - I kind of expect the Ravens to blow it, but they still have playoff aspirations, so I think they'll win this game they have to win
Tennessee Titans New York Giants - Giants are on the upswing, but I think they fall back to Earth a bit
Washington Redskins Jacksonville Jaguars - I just don't want to pick the Jags
Seattle Seahawks San Francisco 49ers - I hope I'm wrong about the Niners again this week, but it's hard to see them winning 2 in a row
New England Patriots Pittsburgh Steelers - Both teams coming off bad losses. It's the Pats, I won't pick them to lose twice in a row this late in the season
Philadelphia Eagles Los Angeles Rams - After getting completely stuffed by the Bears, the Rams come out and dominate the Eagles
Mon Dec 17
New Orleans Saints Carolina Panthers - This could be a divisional trap game for the Saints, but they are too good for me to pick against them when the Panthers have lost so many in a row
Didn’t the chargers lose? Please let me know how you are doing overall. I’ll participate next week. I like seeing your picks and why. Thanks

Thu Dec 13
Los Angeles Chargers Kansas City Chiefs - Game of the week. Chiefs take it at home, but the Chargers keep it close
Sat Dec 15
Houston Texans New York Jets - Texans aren't elite, but they are good. They beat the Jets
Sun Dec 16
Arizona Cardinals Atlanta Falcons - Neither team has been great, but the Falcons are better.
Dallas Cowboys Indianapolis Colts - Could be a good game. The Cowboys D is too much for Indy
Oakland Raiders Cincinnati Bengals - Two bad teams. I can't see Oakland winning 2 in a row
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Baltimore Ravens - I kind of expect the Ravens to blow it, but they still have playoff aspirations, so I think they'll win this game they have to win
Tennessee Titans New York Giants - Giants are on the upswing, but I think they fall back to Earth a bit
Seattle Seahawks San Francisco 49ers - I hope I'm wrong about the Niners again this week, but it's hard to see them winning 2 in a row
New England Patriots Pittsburgh Steelers - Both teams coming off bad losses. It's the Pats, I won't pick them to lose twice in a row this late in the season
Philadelphia Eagles Los Angeles Rams - After getting completely stuffed by the Bears, the Rams come out and dominate the Eagles
Mon Dec 17
New Orleans Saints Carolina Panthers - This could be a divisional trap game for the Saints, but they are too good for me to pick against them when the Panthers have lost so many in a row
Didn’t the chargers lose? Please let me know how you are doing overall. I’ll participate next week. I like seeing your picks and why. Thanks

Nope! KC played "not to lose" on Thursday & allowed Chargers to come back and even win the game with a 2 point conversion at the end! Again, an interception was dropped in that last drive which would have iced it, but Nooo! :206: :1041:

Thu Dec 13
Sat Dec 15
Sun Dec 16
Mon Dec 17

Nope! KC played "not to lose" on Monday and allowed The Chargers to come back and even win the game with a 2 point conversion at the end! Again, an interception was dropped in that last drive which would have iced it, but Nooo! :206: :1041:
I love seeing these 12 and 3 teams show us they aren’t invincible. No team in the nfl is unbeatable. There is no New England or obvious front runner this year. The rams are close and I pick them to win the Super Bowl but it could be a team like the chargers.

The only way New England makes it is if they have home field the entire way. If they play away they choke. Not the same team.

I don’t think Kansas City will pull it off but I like them. I’d be happy to see this.

The bears aren’t for real

Drew breeze? I could see that.

Who am I missing? Is cam in the hunt?

Thu Dec 13
Sat Dec 15
Sun Dec 16
Mon Dec 17

Nope! KC played "not to lose" on Thursday & allowed Chargers to come back and even win the game with a 2 point conversion at the end! Again, an interception was dropped in that last drive which would have iced it, but Nooo! :206: :1041:
KC needs to lose in the playoffs before they win a Super Bowl.

If they win this year you might be looking at a franchise. Just don’t pull an Atlanta. Come soooo close and now you aren’t even in the conversation 2 years later. That one has to still hurt.

As a lions fan would I take a season like Atlanta had? Be winning by 100 points in the 4th and then blow it? I don’t think I would want that season. I know that’s stupid but it’s how I feel.

Thu Dec 13
Sat Dec 15
Sun Dec 16
Mon Dec 17

Chargers won on a 2 point conversion at the end of the game.

I'm 9-3 going into the 4PM games. Niners are winning at the half over Seattle, but I'll take that loss if they hold on! Seahawks have apparently won the last 9 games between the teams, I don't care about how it affects draft position, go 49ers!

Thu Dec 13
Sat Dec 15
Sun Dec 16
Mon Dec 17

If they win this year you might be looking at a franchise. Just don’t pull an Atlanta. Come soooo close and now you aren’t even in the conversation 2 years later. That one has to still hurt.

As a lions fan would I take a season like Atlanta had? Be winning by 100 points in the 4th and then blow it? I don’t think I would want that season. I know that’s stupid but it’s how I feel.

Uhm silly boo boo you lose in the playoffs ....it's wait till next year ..

You don't move on. What are you a girl?

Thu Dec 13
Sat Dec 15
Sun Dec 16
Mon Dec 17

Chances are KC won’t win the Super Bowl this year or be in the Super Bowl next year. How bad will it hurt when this team never reaches the mountain top?

I’m a Detroit lions fan. I have nothing else to do but hate on other better teams. Oh well there’s always next year. Lol

Go Chiefs! I would be very happy to see a KC win, they just won’t and you know it. Lol

Thu Dec 13
Sat Dec 15
Sun Dec 16
Mon Dec 17

Chances are KC won’t win the Super Bowl this year or be in the Super Bowl next year. How bad will it hurt when this team never reaches the mountain top?

I’m a Detroit lions fan. I have nothing else to do but hate on other better teams. Oh well there’s always next year. Lol

Go Chiefs! I would be very happy to see a KC win, they just won’t and you know it. Lol

I've semi-followed KC since the days of Marty Schottenheimer and without a doubt they are the most snake-bit team in history! Even the Saints have won the SB this century! KC can't even get to the championship game even with teams losing just 3 or 4 games all season! That playoff game against The Colts in '04 without even a punt was sick; but shootouts are what they are and KC lost at home again! Even Buffalo made 4 SB's! Cleveland the other big losers! :19: :206: :ack-1:

The Steelers just defeated the Patriots 17-10 in Pittsburg! What a game; went down to the wire with Brady marching them down to tie, but 4th down went uncaught! Bout time Pittsburg defense finally did it's job! It took everything they had to close it out! :adoreheart: :5_1_12024: :2up: :71:

The Eagles look to have survived to beat the Rams! They punted late, but LA returner coughed it up to help Phili run down the clock! At 2 min. warning, but they are almost in in FG range! Will update: - :113: :2up: :5_1_12024: :aargh:

The FG was missed! The Rams have 68 seconds! :1041: :1041: :1041: :1041:

Last edited:
The Eagles look to have survived to beat the Rams! They punted late, but LA returner coughed it up to help Phili run down the clock! At 2 min. warning, but they are almost in in FG range! Will update: - :113: :2up: :5_1_12024: :aargh:

So the Rams and KC are paper tigers ..

Wow.

Wow.

Looks like another KC finish with 1 more play; 4 seconds to go! :1041: :1041: :1041: :1041: :1041:

Damn rams go to 11 and 3 is it possible for the bears to pass them?

Wow.

Looks like another KC finish with 1 more play; 4 seconds to go! :1041: :1041: :1041: :1041: :1041:

Damn Rams go to 11 and 3 is it possible for the Bears to pass them?

It would be nice to have a bye here in Chicago! :113: :2up: :5_1_12024: :21:

Wow.

Damn Rams go to 11 and 3 is it possible for the Bears to pass them?

It would be nice to have a bye here in Chicago! :113: :2up: :5_1_12024: :21:

Cards and 49 ers

49ers and Vikings. .

Rams get the bye...

I've semi-followed KC since the days of Marty Schottenheimer and without a doubt they are the most snake-bit team in history! Even the Saints have won the SB this century! KC can't even get to the championship game even with teams losing just 3 or 4 games all season! That playoff game against The Colts in '04 without even a punt was sick; but shootouts are what they are and KC lost at home again! Even Buffalo made 4 SB's! Cleveland the other big losers! :19: :206: :ack-1:
Just don’t take me serious. I don’t know shit. If I did I’d bet money, but I don’t.

As long as Dallas doesn’t win I’m happy

The Steelers just defeated the Patriots 17-10 in Pittsburg! What a game; went down to the wire with Brady marching them down to tie, but 4th down went uncaught! Bout time Pittsburg defense finally did it's job! It took everything they had to close it out! :adoreheart: :5_1_12024: :2up: :71:

for once there will FINALLY be a superbowl and they wont be in it.:dance: This is so unchararistic of them to fall apart like this toward the end of the year and for their offense to put up so few points,could they Dynasty FINALLY be coming to a close? has to happen sometime.maybe this is it.

The FG was missed! The Rams have 68 seconds! :1041: :1041: :1041: :1041:

Man that was a painful game to watch last night. They have self distructed right before my very eyes the last month. Man forget superbowl,the way they are playing they probably will do the same as last year,not even make it past the first round.:mad: The Rams and chiefs who both looked like a superbowl favorite a month ago all of a sudden are playing like shit cause injurys have caught up to them.

I also think mcvey is on the take taking payoffs to throw games same as pete carrol always does. Gurley is their BEST weapon on offense,you need to feed him the ball over and over again and give him 25 to 30 carries.mcvey has only been giving him HALF that!!!!!!

mu superbowl pick two months ago was rams and chiefs,they both have key injurys and losses that have caught up to them now and mcvey is on the take it looks like throwing my ram games so now i see it being the chargers and saints,well as long as its not the cheatriots then i am fine with that.thats all that matters to me.thats the important thing.

Thu Dec 13
Sat Dec 15
Sun Dec 16
Mon Dec 17

Nope! KC played "not to lose" on Monday and allowed The Chargers to come back and even win the game with a 2 point conversion at the end! Again, an interception was dropped in that last drive which would have iced it, but Nooo! :206: :1041:
I love seeing these 12 and 3 teams show us they aren’t invincible. No team in the nfl is unbeatable. There is no New England or obvious front runner this year. The rams are close and I pick them to win the Super Bowl but it could be a team like the chargers.

The only way New England makes it is if they have home field the entire way. If they play away they choke. Not the same team.

I don’t think Kansas City will pull it off but I like them. I’d be happy to see this.

The bears aren’t for real

Drew breeze? I could see that.

Who am I missing? Is cam in the hunt?

thats because the cheatriots dont have the home town refs in their pockets in the playoffs when they face the best of the best.:abgg2q.jpg: the NFL makes sure they have them for the superbowl.the last time they won a ROAD game in the playoffs came against the chargers over ten years ago because the coach for them was ONE AND DONE marty shittenheimer whose mind always frozen up in the playoffs when he was with BOTH the chiefs and chargers.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

Forum List

Back