Tennessee @ Houston
Arizona
@ Atlanta
New England @ Green Bay
Denver
@ Kansas City
Miami @ NY Jets

I'm giving Dallas the edge at home.
Picking the Niners is at least as much hope as prediction.
Go Cleveland! Even when they suck they can win. :lol:
Taking Baltimore at home, but San Diego could surprise.
Houston already knows what it has with Fitzpatrick so they should be fine at home against the Titans.
Green Bay gets the nod at home. If it were in Boston I'd have taken the Pats. Could be a great game.
Kansas City might have a bounce back game at home, but I think Denver will really pour it on this week.

At this point I'm expecting the winner of the NFC South to have no more than 6 wins. Disgusting. :mad:

Chicago @ Detroit Lions feast on Bears offense.
Philadelphia @ Dallas Cowboys, just because they are home.
Seattle @ San Francisco 49ers, because they are home.
Cleveland @ Buffalo Bills keep winning, Browns win ugly, they will lose ugly.
Washington @ Indianapolis Everyone that said RG3 should have been the first pick, will regret that idea.
Oakland @ St. Louis Rams defense is getting better and better.
Carolina @ Minnesota Don't like either choice, but if someone's got to win, the Vikings.
New Orleans @ Pittsburgh Two big QB's, one big win for the Steelers.
Cincinnati @ Tampa Bay Close but no treasure for the Bucs.
NY Giants @ Jacksonville Manning adds to his wins.
San Diego @ Baltimore Chargers losing their spark.
Tennessee @ Houston 54 year old guy picked out of the stands to replace injured QB, Texans win.
Arizona @ Atlanta Cards back on track.
New England @ Green Bay Packers, just because they are home.
Denver @ Kansas City Broncos defense is the key.
Miami @ NY Jets 54 year old guy picked out of the stands to coach Jets, still loses but does a better job than Ryan.

this weeks game between the packers and the pats is a game many people including myself,belief is going to be a preview of the upcoming superbowl.

the pats are overdue to lose and playing in green bay unless the packs come out and committ all kinds of turnovers-muffing kickoff punts,the running back fumbling the ball at the goal line,stupid stuff like that,you got to believe they will lose this one.If they can play the packs close,then that will still be a victory for them playing up in green bay and will bode well for them for the superbowl.

I have to believe that the reason the packers played so sloppy and just barely beat the vikings this past sunday was because they were looking ahead to this game using last week to get ready mainly for this game.

Chicago @ Detroit
Philadelphia @ Dallas
Seattle @ San Francisco
Cleveland
@ Buffalo
Washington @ Indianapolis
Oakland @ St. Louis
Carolina @ Minnesota
New Orleans @ Pittsburgh
Cincinnati
@ Tampa Bay
NY Giants @ Jacksonville
San Diego @ Baltimore
Tennessee @ Houston
Arizona
@ Atlanta
New England @ Green Bay
Denver
@ Kansas City
Miami @ NY Jets

I'm giving Dallas the edge at home.
Picking the Niners is at least as much hope as prediction.
Go Cleveland! Even when they suck they can win. :lol:
Taking Baltimore at home, but San Diego could surprise.
Houston already knows what it has with Fitzpatrick so they should be fine at home against the Titans.
Green Bay gets the nod at home. If it were in Boston I'd have taken the Pats. Could be a great game.
Kansas City might have a bounce back game at home, but I think Denver will really pour it on this week.

At this point I'm expecting the winner of the NFC South to have no more than 6 wins. Disgusting. :mad:
agree with everything except for the seahawks losing to the niners.Not cause i want the seahawks to win but because they have been less sloppy lately than the niners have.

Both have been unimpressive but the niners even more so. and I also think with the extra time to get ready and rest,Andy Reid will have the chiefs ready to go to take it to the donkeys.

This has basically been a bye week for the chiefs and Andy Reid has an excellent record after byes and this game is too important for them and they are going to play much better after laying an egg in Oakland especially since its a home game.

:rofl:

Suckered by Dallas, eh?

Dallas at home + Dallas's offensive line play + DeMarco Murray and Tony Romo playing great + Sanchez being sure to hand the ball over a couple of times = Dallas win. ;)

You forget that when Sanchez was with the Jets, he beat both P. Manning and T. Brady in playoff games. This ain't a playoff game and Romo is overdue for a baaad game. True dat' about Dallas offensive line, but the Eagles are ranked 2nd in the NFL with 38 sacks.
Because I 'bleed green', I am not overestimating that we will get to Romo, but THAT is the key to this game (and it will be about time!). Even tho' we are ranked 2nd in OB sacks, we have yet to do it in a big game. If we get to Romo in the 1st half, game over, as Sanchez factor then becomes secondary.
Eagles game pump comin' shortly............

Last edited:

Suckered by Dallas, eh?

Dallas at home + Dallas's offensive line play + DeMarco Murray and Tony Romo playing great + Sanchez being sure to hand the ball over a couple of times = Dallas win. ;)

You forget that when Sanchez was with the Jets, he beat both P. Manning and T. Brady in playoff games. This ain't a playoff game and Romo is overdue for a baaad game. True dat' about Dallas offensive line, but the Eagles are ranked 2nd in the NFL with 38 sacks.
Because I 'bleed green', I am not overestimating that we will get to Romo, but THAT is the key to this game (and it will be about time!). Even tho' we are ranked 2nd in OB sacks, we have yet to do it in a big game. If we get to Romo in the 1st half, game over, as Sanchez factor then becomes secondary.
Eagles game pump comin' shortly............

I wouldn't be shocked either way in this game, but here's what I see for the game : the Eagles defense has not played well as far as yardage or points given up. They have, on the other hand, gotten a lot of big plays. Maybe the special teams comes up with a return, but I'm not expecting the D to get a TD. Without that, I just think the Cowboys can outscore the Eagles by running the ball throughout the game and both punishing the defense and keeping time of possession.

If the Eagles can get to Romo early, especially if they can force a turnover or two, then everything changes.

We picked Dallas clean......sorry Cowgirlz fans........no leftovers!

Hey Mont and Pap, don't feel bad about disrespecting the Eagles and picking against them cause you two went down with the vast majority of the national analysts whom made the same mistake, and besides, you two don't get paid. Also, I can forgive you two, cuz yer' rookies! Only Stephen A. and Michael Strahan picked the Eags yesterday to win (and, of course, yours truly.....:biggrin:). Laughed my ass off when Jimmie Johnson on the Fox pre-game show mentioned Dallas and the word 'Superbowl' in the same sentence related to this seasons outcomes. What a F'in Jamoke!!! Also, those cum slurpers at the NFL channel unanimously picked the Cowgirlz .....so I have to give a special shoutout to Motormouth No-Nothing Michael Irving.........this ones for you Irving :fu:(Irving still's pissed that we drove his spine thru the top of his skull years ago in the ol' Vet Stadium).

So, let us have a brief recap of yesterdays game:

Leading rusher in the league, Murray, carried 20x for 73 yards (if he wasn't from Vegas, I'd be nasty......)
Romo sacked 4x, 2 picks (where was the 'premier' offensive line in the league yesterday?!?)
Dez Bryant didn't disappoint; he threw his numerous fits on the sidelines in true Cowgirlz fashion. Thanx again, Dez, for your insanity! But what was up with Witten with all the F-bombs?

Sanchez opened the game driving for two TD drives of 80 & 88 yards in his first 2 possessions, no interceptions. (Da' butt-fumble is ancient history. Only pussies bring it up anymore.)
Shady McCoy rambled for 159 yards, reminding Murray who the boss is. (Shady had 140 yards the previous week......hope you fantasy players were on him yesterday...)
Our offensive line finally healthy and ballin' lites out and will continue to be underestimated.

Final Verdict: Dallas (an' their 100's of thousands of fans) suffer a major beat-down, in front of a national TV audience, at Jerry World!!!
Life is good.......and please resume your normal activities of disrespectin' Philadelphia Football. :dance::dance::dance:

Already worse than week 12. Green Bay and New England will be the game this week. Should be a classic.

San Diego came back to beat Baltimore, Jacksonville came back to beat the Giants, the Bengals barely squeaked by the Bucs, the Cardinals are currently down 10 to the Falcons, who can figure out what's going to happen?
:blowup:

Oh, and I'm also having one of the worst fantasy weeks ever in one of my leagues. I have DeAndre Hopkins, Keenan Allen and Coby Fleener on my bench. That's more than double the points my other players have scored with those 3 guys. :(

San Diego came back to beat Baltimore, Jacksonville came back to beat the Giants, the Bengals barely squeaked by the Bucs, the Cardinals are currently down 10 to the Falcons, who can figure out what's going to happen?
:blowup:
damn that's a major shocker the cards are down 10 to the falcons.wtf?

None of the others surprises me though.well maybe the Giants just a tiny little,although they suck I didn't think they were THIS bad to where they would go out and lose to Jacksonville.How much more proof does the Giants owner need that Eli has got to go? Cant blame Coughlin.His track record speaks for itself..He is playing with what he's got and with Eli Manning,thats not much.

But that's the NFL for you though.,they never want to admit the quarterback that they have invested so much in is the problem not the coach so they do the easy thing and get rid of the coach everytime.

example a washed up Drew Bledsoe was the problem with the patriots losing at one time not pete carrol but kraft took the easy way out and kept Bledsoe and fired carrol.they got a new coach and kept losing his first year there with Bledoe as his quarterback.Tom Brady comes along and they start winning.

The Giants owner will do the same thing.Instead of going after the heart of the problem he will fire Coughlin and keep Manning and nothing will be solved.Vince Lombardi couldn't do anything with Eli Manning.

He just throws the ball up in the air these days to avoid taking a hit.He has disgraced the game yet instead of doing the right thing and retiring he keeps coming back disgracing himself.

Elk has two Super Bowl rings and he is a disgrace?

How about a offensive line that protects Manning.

How about a defense that holds the weak offense of the Jags?

Weren't the Pats actually winning when Bledsoe got hurt? I thought they were finally having a good, playoff-type year already at that point. :dunno:

It was Belichick's second year, Bledsoe went 0-2 and Brady came in and they won the Super Bowl. Parcels left and 11-5 mark, Carrol came in the next year and went 10-6, then all the way down to 8-8. Belichick's came in and they finished 5-11.

Forum List

Back