Wednesdays London Terrorism;No One In The Crowd Had A Gun To Save The Soldier?

Jihadist Murder MO

December 6, 2013 by Dawn Perlmutter

pl-450x253.jpg

The murder trial of British soldier Lee Rigby, 25, the father of one, a member of the Corps of Drums with the 2nd Battalion, the Royal Regiment of Fusilier and a veteran of the Afghan War, is underway in London. Michael Adebolajo, 28, and Michael Adebowale, 22, are on trial charged with murdering Rigby as he walked back to Woolwich Barracks in southeast London on May 22, 2013. Adebolajo and Adebowale, both British citizens, drove a car straight at Rigby in broad daylight as he walked across the road, hitting him from behind and then repeatedly stabbing him with a meat cleaver and knives in front of a crowd of bystanders. Fusilier Rigby died of multiple stab wounds. Instead of fleeing the scene, Adebolajo gave interviews to the crowd while holding the murder weapon in his bloody hands. He wanted to make it clear that the Islamic motivation for the attack was known, he said: “We swear by the almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you until you leave us alone. We must fight them as they fight us. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.” Adebolajo also handed a letter to one of the witnesses that read, ‘To my beloved children know that to fight Allah’s enemies is an obligation. …’Seek Shaheedala oh my sons so that you might be raised together.” There is no dispute that the motivation for the murder was vengeance against the enemies of Islam. The two men were successfully radicalized and incited to murder by jihadist propaganda that continually asserts that their honor has been disrespected, that Muslim territory has been occupied, that Muslim holy lands must be purified of infidels and that cleansing Islam of infidel unbelievers is a function of jihad, holy war and a justification for murder.

Headlines and news reports of the trial describe the murder of British soldier Lee Rigby as shocking, chilling, barbaric and callous. The reporting demonstrates a serious lack of knowledge of the prevalence and trauma affiliated with Islamist murders. The murder of Lee Rigby was incorrectly described by the prosecutor and reported by some news agencies as an attempted decapitation. The prosecutor told jurors “He was repeatedly stabbed and Adebolajo made a serious and almost successful attempt to *decapitate him with multiple blows to his neck with the meat cleaver. “ Rigby was not decapitated he was beheaded. The distinction between decapitation and beheading is extremely significant in the prosecution of murders in the U.S. Decapitation occurs post mortem – after death- and is designated as abuse of a corpse which is a misdemeanor. Beheading occurs perimortem – at or around the time of death while the victim is alive -and can be designated as murder involving torture which is a capital offense punishable by death. Eyewitness testimony clearly establishes that Lee Rigby was unconscious but alive while having his throat cut. Specifically, Adebolajo held Mr. Rigby’s head by the hair before repeatedly hacking at the right side of his neck with a meat cleaver. Exposing the neck by grabbing the hair of the victim is the standard jihadist execution method depicted in dozens of beheading videos easily accessible on line.

Jihadist Murder MO | FrontPage Magazine

Last edited:

:terror:

Soldier gets butchered on the streets of London, crowd watches in Horror. And no one has a gun or weapon? No one attempts to prevent this vicious bloody act of terror on the streets?
What? No private citizen is allowed to carry a licensed weapon?
What happened Wednesday in London was a perfect scenario of what will happen if Liberals have their way! They better bring this up in the media.
What would of happened to the terrorists if they attempted this stunt in a busy town in Texas?:banana2:

(My bold

They never would have hit the soldier (?), of course. Everybody in TX knows that cars, trucks, jeeps, etc. have the right o' way all the time. It wouldn't occur to anyone to try to stand in front of an on-rushing vehicle & count on the driver to stop - nor even see that there was a speedbump in the way.

As I understand it, the terrorists knocked the soldier down, & then proceeded to attack him with knives & a machete? I can understand that they managed to hit him with the car - UK is a crowded place, & everybody depends on drivers to follow the rules of the road. Once they'd knocked him down & attacked him, though - I'm suprised there were no good citizens to rush in & try to subdue or @ least chase away the attackers. Do we know the attackers had a gun or guns?

That is the main difference if this had happened in TX, I think. Bystanders would have @ least attempted to take down the attackers en masse. If the attackers had guns or were handy with their knives, it might have gone badly. But a mob in TX might have carried the day. Let's just hope it doesn't come to that. &, of course, there are lots of sidearms in TX, & carried ready to hand in cars, etc. The attackers would have been lucky to have survived their capture.

One could only HOPE they would NOT survive!!!:mad:

Forum List

Back