Wednesday Night

ZackB

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Deep South
Tonight I lit up a Camacho Connecticutt robusto. It was hard to stay away from my stash of Padrons after the other night, but I managed to. A Connecticutt by Camacho is a good reliable every day smoke. I did not feel like anything new tonight, just the tried and true. Connecticutts always deliver a mouthful of creamy flavor punctuated with a bit of pepper. Good stuff.
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1458772676.061322.jpg

• Banned
Yeah...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1458775209.861188.jpg
    ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1458775209.861188.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 39
Tonight I lit up a Camacho Connecticutt robusto. It was hard to stay away from my stash of Padrons after the other night, but I managed to. A Connecticutt by Camacho is a good reliable every day smoke. I did not feel like anything new tonight, just the tried and true. Connecticutts always deliver a mouthful of creamy flavor punctuated with a bit of pepper. Good stuff. View attachment 68679
What's the deal with you not cutting your finger nails?

Tonight I lit up a Camacho Connecticutt robusto. It was hard to stay away from my stash of Padrons after the other night, but I managed to. A Connecticutt by Camacho is a good reliable every day smoke. I did not feel like anything new tonight, just the tried and true. Connecticutts always deliver a mouthful of creamy flavor punctuated with a bit of pepper. Good stuff. View attachment 68679

You might be more annoying than me. It's a close call...

Great, another uptight Puritan.

Because I think it's fucking disgusting that you apparently don't keep your nasty ass finger nails cut like a normal man? Jesus Christ bro it takes all of 30 seconds

You'd be surprised paulie. Like you I get grossed out by that - hands must be super clean and nails REAL short, bite them if you have to. the shorter the better.

this is close but there should be NO WHITE showing on the nails!

FFC64K2GAPV3SYG.RECT2100.jpg

Don't even get me started on toe nails. There's a lot of dudes out there with some fucking gnarly ass looking feet. We're coming into flip flop season and I'm gonna be subjected to this shit again very soon. Why is it so difficult to cut nails? That shit looks so fucking disgusting. I'm breathing the same air that's in the vicinity of that shit and it makes me wanna just stomp down on those nasty bitches with my work boots

Don't even get me started on toe nails. There's a lot of dudes out there with some fucking gnarly ass looking feet. We're coming into flip flop season and I'm gonna be subjected to this shit again very soon. Why is it so difficult to cut nails? That shit looks so fucking disgusting. I'm breathing the same air that's in the vicinity of that shit and it makes me wanna just stomp down on those nasty bitches with my work boots

I agree it's like how hard is it to clip your disgusting toe nails. I literally makes me nauseous.
I was at the pool with a girlfriend and her teenage son, his toe nails were horrendous, I guess she saw me looking and she was embarrassed telling him he needed to clip them. I felt bad but really it was gross.

That's for bugger or booger cleaning tool.

Forum List

Back