CDZ Wed Wedding Anniversary Ideas

Next Tuesday, July 5th, is my second wedding anniversary. I've already gotten several things for my wife, and made reservations for a couple activities, but I was wondering what other ideas folks might have....

What's already planned:

I have the day off from work (she doesn't work)
We have dinner reservations at her favorite restaurant.
We have a hot tub rental reservation for after dinner.

What I have for her:

2 new Pandora beads for her bracelet (her favorite jewelry).
Flowers to be delivered Tuesday morning (with card).
New, plush, luxury cotton bathrobe. (Cotton is the traditional 2nd anniversary gift).

Any other ideas? Am I missing anything major here?
Tell her you love her everyday.
That would be a lie.
What is wrong with you?

What is wrong with you?

He's technically correct. Neither my wife nor I believe in the idea of Love. Our relationship is built on a level of mutual Trust and Affection along with a traditional set of roles and responsibilities. Unusual, but it works for us. Jaraxle doesn't like this concept very much.

What is wrong with you?

He's technically correct. Neither my wife nor I believe in the idea of Love. Our relationship is built on a level of mutual Trust and Affection along with a traditional set of roles and responsibilities. Unusual, but it works for us. Jaraxle doesn't like this concept very much.

Hardly...I simply realize that you are a sociopath...and thus, you are not capable of love.

The celebration now needs to be put on hold.... her grandfather in Puerto Rico passed away last night. She leaves in Saturday for PR and probably won't be back for a week or more.

The celebration now needs to be put on hold.... her grandfather in Puerto Rico passed away last night. She leaves in Saturday for PR and probably won't be back for a week or more.
So sorry to hear about her grandfather. May he rest in peace.

What is wrong with you?

I see. Oh well. Some people have difficulty with beleifs that are not exactly the same as their own.

My condolances. My prayers are with her, you and her famiky in Puerto Rico. Be sure to call on your anniversary to let her know you remembered and are thinking of her.

-hugs-

Forum List

Back