CDZ Wed Wedding Anniversary Ideas

Anathema

Crotchety Olde Man
Apr 30, 2014
The Olden Days
Next Tuesday, July 5th, is my second wedding anniversary. I've already gotten several things for my wife, and made reservations for a couple activities, but I was wondering what other ideas folks might have....

What's already planned:

I have the day off from work (she doesn't work)
We have dinner reservations at her favorite restaurant.
We have a hot tub rental reservation for after dinner.

What I have for her:

2 new Pandora beads for her bracelet (her favorite jewelry).
Flowers to be delivered Tuesday morning (with card).
New, plush, luxury cotton bathrobe. (Cotton is the traditional 2nd anniversary gift).

Any other ideas? Am I missing anything major here?

Next Tuesday, July 5th, is my second wedding anniversary. I've already gotten several things for my wife, and made reservations for a couple activities, but I was wondering what other ideas folks might have....

What's already planned:

What I have for her:

New, plush, luxury cotton bathrobe. (Cotton is the traditional 2nd anniversary gift).

Tell her you love her everyday.

]Tell her you love her everyday.

We express our feelings to each other daily. Especially so right now as she has been in Puerto Rico for the last two weeks due to an illness in her family, and only got back home last night.

What's already planned:

What I have for her:

Name a star.
Bit corny, but also wonderful.

That's fantastic. They'll send you a pic and info no doubt at regular intervals. That's really sweet. I sponsor donkeys, dogs and kids!

She gets stuffed animal, an adoption certificate, a tote bag, a photo, and a 4x6 card talking about the species.

What's already planned:

What I have for her:

Another idea, if it is available, is a sunset horse drawn carriage ride. Did this for my wife a few years back, and it got me WEEKS of gratitude! :mm:

Congratulations! Being a bachelor, I'm unqualified to give such advice.

wow, you actually seem human instead of cold as ice...who would have thunk it? :D

Congrats! You haven't missed a thing....!

Though, for the first 5 years of our marriage, the hubby and I repeated our honeymoon vacation every anniversary week and even till now, 26 years later we still always plan a weeks vacation on our anniversary week and we always go away, somewhere, together, for the one on one time away from home...

wow, you actually seem human instead of cold as ice...who would have thunk it? :D

I don't know about that, but thanks for the kind words anyway. :)

Congrats! You haven't missed a thing....!

Though, for the first 5 years of our marriage, the hubby and I repeated our honeymoon vacation every anniversary week and even till now, 26 years later we still always plan a weeks vacation on our anniversary week and we always go away, somewhere, together, for the one on one time away from home...

We never took a real honeymoon. We spent a week day-tripping across the area. The last 3 years have all required large amounts of vacation being taken early in the year, so real vacations have been few and far between. Maybe next year.

What's already planned:

What I have for her:

Tell her you love her everyday.
That would be a lie.

Forum List

Back