Weatherman Fired for slip of the tongue

That was quite a "slip."
It happens. Do you think he should have been fired?
It happens when you voice what you are thinking about and what you are used to saying in private.
That is spot on, right there.

Are you kidding me? It's a spot-on rash assumption based on nothing but that white racism is the only explanation for anything white people do or say in his mind.

White supremacists don't get fired. They get transferred.

That's all that will happen to him. He'll be fine. Some other channel will pick him up

He'll be fine.

The thing is if he's says shit like this at work on air, just imagine how he talks off air ?

It's like when Hank Williams talked shit about Obama but then he got called back
Or the official who called Michelle Obama and "ape" she got her job back

So now he's a white supremacist?
I suspect that he is. Why ? Because I can't prove it. So because there is no master list of who is and isn't a white supremacist then I'm duty bound to suspect all white people.

That's all that will happen to him. He'll be fine. Some other channel will pick him up

He'll be fine.

The thing is if he's says shit like this at work on air, just imagine how he talks off air ?

It's like when Hank Williams talked shit about Obama but then he got called back

I suspect that he is. Why ? Because I can't prove it. So because there is no master list of who is and isn't a white supremacist then I'm duty bound to suspect all white people.
That's a racist mind set. Congratulations.

He'll be fine.

I would say it is more his reality. A reality that a lot of black folks in the US live everyday due to how they have been treated. I don't blame him or anyone else like him one single bit.

He'll be fine.

I suspect that he is. Why ? Because I can't prove it.

You suspect he's a white supremacist because you can't prove it? If you were falsely accused of murder, is this how you would want the authorities to approach your case?

So because there is no master list of who is and isn't a white supremacist then I'm duty bound to suspect all white people.

Are you duty bound to be racist?

How sick is this? Is this really what we've come down to? Shame on the station managers.
New York meteorologist fired after using racial slur on air
You're a krackah lickin' poster, see how it works? Yet if I was hired by someone to represent my business and he is insulting a large percentage of potential customers, he would be fired on the air if it twas me in charge..

What if he was not insulting a large percentage of potential customers and it was just a slip of the tongue as he said it was?

How sick is this? Is this really what we've come down to? Shame on the station managers.
You're a krackah lickin' poster, see how it works? Yet if I was hired by someone to represent my business and he is insulting a large percentage of potential customers, he would be fired on the air if it twas me in charge..

What if he was not insulting a large percentage of potential customers and it was just a slip of the tongue as he said it was?
If it was behind closed doors that would be different..

He'll be fine.

I would say it is more his reality. A reality that a lot of black folks in the US live everyday due to how they have been treated. I don't blame him or anyone else like him one single bit.

It may or may not be true that the reality is that "a lot of black folks in the US live everyday due to how they have been treated". What has not been proven to be true however, is that the guy deliberately said "coon".

Have you or any of the folks here calling for this guy to be crucified entertained the possibility for one second that it actually was an honest slip of the tongue?

One of my late relatives fell in with the John Birchers decades ago. He mentioned "Martin Luther Coon" in my presence a lot!This was no "slip of the tongue." There is something going on with this guy. Fired? GOOD.
Perhaps he had that same relative. He's obviously your cousin.

He'll be fine.

It may or may not be true that the reality is that "a lot of black folks in the US live everyday due to how they have been treated". What has not been proven to be true however, is that the guy deliberately said "coon".

Have you or any of the folks here calling for this guy to be crucified entertained the possibility for one second that it actually was an honest slip of the tongue?
These ignorant hateful jackals don't need any proof of anything. They're reactionary pawns.

That doesn't answer the question. Again: What if he was, in fact, not insulting a large percentage of potential customers and it was just a slip of the tongue as he said it was?[

That doesn't answer the question. Again: What if he was, in fact, not insulting a large percentage of potential customers and it was just a slip of the tongue as he said it was?[
What is being said with the slip of the tongue?

These racist pawns here want you to believe that a young man deliberately chose to ruin his career in media by saying black people are coons. That's how sick they are.

Forum List

Back