Wearing white after Labor Day

Is white okay after Labor Day?

• Total voters
I don't wear white in the summer, I don't usually wear it anytime because it is too hard to keep clean..

That's one of the reasons it was fashionable. People showing they didn't care about soiling their summer clothes because they had someone to clean them.

What is your opinion of the old fashioned "you can't wear white after Labor Day"? I think it is fine as long as it is appropriate attire and depending on where you live (whether it is a tropical climate or a colder climate). So, tell me, is white okay after Labor Day? White jeans, white tights, white jackets and coats?

Winter-White-Outfit-Ideas-1.jpg

Is that you??

(probably not, but close)

What is your opinion of the old fashioned "you can't wear white after Labor Day"? I think it is fine as long as it is appropriate attire and depending on where you live (whether it is a tropical climate or a colder climate). So, tell me, is white okay after Labor Day? White jeans, white tights, white jackets and coats?

I allow white lingerie in the bedroom year round.

nice of you-------OPAQUE of course......

I don't wear white in the summer, I don't usually wear it anytime because it is too hard to keep clean..

That's one of the reasons it was fashionable. People showing they didn't care about soiling their summer clothes because they had someone to clean them.

the white rule ESPECIALLY refers to shoes-------you cannot wear white shoes MORE THAN ONCE ---without
cleaning the damn things------I haven't had white shoes for more than 40 years

I try to tear down social paradigms in my bedroom - like a woman is allowed to enjoy sex.

Cameltoe looks good in any color.

I wear white only when I want to lie and appear virginal.

(I wear black almost by default, all the time.)

when in court-----for any purpose----I wear a white blouse with a lacy collar---
even when not lying

I should clarify - I wear all black, nearly all the time. I have since high school, picking it up from Johnny Cash back in the 60s.

I try to tear down social paradigms in my bedroom - like a woman is allowed to enjoy sex.

have you found one yet who enjoys sex in YOUR BEDROOM (not to impugn your skill)

I wear white only when I want to lie and appear virginal.

(I wear black almost by default, all the time.)

when in court-----for any purpose----I wear a white blouse with a lacy collar---
even when not lying

I should clarify - I wear all black, nearly all the time. I have since high school, picking it up from Johnny Cash back in the 60s.

I wear black all the time-------no MATCHING problem-----my nasty sister-in-law MOCKS me.
It does look nun-like with a lacy white blouse------when in court

have you found one yet who enjoys sex in YOUR BEDROOM (not to impugn your skill)

Usually they are more living room furniture types.

You have sex with your furniture???? WTH......must be really exciting with the lamp socket huh?

You have sex with your furniture???? WTH......must be really exciting with the lamp socket huh?

Depends on if it is plugged in and turned on or not....

Forum List

Back