Wearing white after Labor Day

Is white okay after Labor Day?

• Total voters

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2014
Wherever the wild things are!!
What is your opinion of the old fashioned "you can't wear white after Labor Day"? I think it is fine as long as it is appropriate attire and depending on where you live (whether it is a tropical climate or a colder climate). So, tell me, is white okay after Labor Day? White jeans, white tights, white jackets and coats?

Winter-White-Outfit-Ideas-1.jpg

white panties only------cotton. --------ALL YEAR......... pillow cases can be white

I say yes to winter white. I think it looks pretty as long as it isn't like summer clothes, like Capri pants or shorts or something. A pair of white jeans with a nice fall colored sweater looks good in the fall! Dammit! :mad:

I don't wear white in the summer, I don't usually wear it anytime because it is too hard to keep clean..

Off white, Winter white, Ivory, cream, Light beige etc. are ok.

What is your opinion of the old fashioned "you can't wear white after Labor Day"? I think it is fine as long as it is appropriate attire and depending on where you live (whether it is a tropical climate or a colder climate). So, tell me, is white okay after Labor Day? White jeans, white tights, white jackets and coats?

Winter-White-Outfit-Ideas-1.jpg
I have no idea where that tradition comes from, but... It sounds absurd to me.

I wear white only when I want to lie and appear virginal.

(I wear black almost by default, all the time.)

Forum List

Back