Wealthy Muslims helped Trump build his empire ...

Why are Saudi "Princes" so wealthy? Because democrats kept them wealthy by preventing the U.S. from being independent of foreign oil. The idiot in the White House actually vowed to "wean the U.S. off oil" while Saudi's laugh all the way to the bank. What do you expect a smart businessman like Trump to do, refuse Saudi generated money? I guess low information lefties really are as stupid as they sound.
whatever you have to tell yourself kid :rolleyes-41:

I truly do not get how people are supporting Trump, especially those who claim to be conservative. Is because he's not you're typical establishment candidate? Is that over-shadowing all of his negatives? How are people trusting him? If he were running as a D, the Rs would be all over him like white on rice, ripping him to shreds like those who don't support him are doing now.

Mind. Boggling.

smh

oh but he has gone full blown establishment RINO and the suckers still don't care.

I started a thread on the issue

Again another load of horseshit. If he'd gone full RINO Bill Kristol and Romney wouldn't be desperately trying to take him out.

You really do seem to be a passionate believer in your own lies Siete. I'll give you that.

Trump Reassures Donors He Won't Try to Oust Ryan or McConnell

FULL BLOWN RINO^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Why are Saudi "Princes" so wealthy? Because democrats kept them wealthy by preventing the U.S. from being independent of foreign oil. The idiot in the White House actually vowed to "wean the U.S. off oil" while Saudi's laugh all the way to the bank. What do you expect a smart businessman like Trump to do, refuse Saudi generated money? I guess low information lefties really are as stupid as they sound.

they're rich so Trump can con them ..

Akoya_Damac_83.jpg

Bwahahahaha!

:lmao:

Trump has bragged on his many, many wealthy Muslim friends and business associates you stupid left wing wankers!

He can't avoid it -- they're on the record. But it's uh, not "left wingers" supporting him, although it is "wankers'. So you're one-third right.

they're acting like they dont care , but their guts are burning hotter every day.

Bullshit. Because Trump supporters know what he really said. That this would be a temporary ban until they get DHS's vetting act together.

Problem with you lying lefties is that you pick a lie and then you run with the lie till it's beaten to death. It's hysterical.

Please point out for the class where you see the word "temporary" in "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof".

Thanks.

Forum List

Back