Wealthy Americans Fleeing To Escape Collapse

I am sick to death of people who were born on third base thinking they hit a home run.

You really do think that a the current masters of fortune here can not be replaced huh?

My business is profitable and growing even in this economy, so I'm obviously good at what I do. I'd look at it this way. If the top baseball players quit, would baseball fold? Probably not. Would the quality of the game be as good? No.

You really and truely think you are the more talented than most Americans and your analogy shows it.

I said the best baseball players playing baseball and compared that to me being a good businessman in business. That says I'm good at business, it says nothing about me being a better person. I hope to God you're not married, you're so bitter.

You are a liar and I doubt you are good at much besides being born with a silver spoon in your mouth

I am sick to death of people who were born on third base thinking they hit a home run.

As for me, I was born in a town in Michigan. Kalamazoo. Which BTW is where "Kaz" comes from. My parents helped me some with my bachelors, but I worked during school and paid for most of it myself. My family were teachers and middle class workers. I had zero privilege. They didn't help me at all with my two Masters degrees. When I went to New York and California and other places in business that was unprecedented in my family and anyone I knew growing up. So as for being on third base, I wasn't.

Last edited:
The parasite wants the host to leave, and you think that's good for you?

You really do think that a the current masters of fortune here can not be replaced huh?

My business is profitable and growing even in this economy, so I'm obviously good at what I do. I'd look at it this way. If the top baseball players quit, would baseball fold? Probably not. Would the quality of the game be as good? No.

You really think the top wealth in this country is better than the rest of us.

Its your motivation for claiming we should not tax you.

Take your resturant and imaging business and find a country that will tax you less.

Go ahead.

see how much it makes the rest of us Americans suffer.

Put you money where your mouth is

You are a liar and I doubt you are good at much besides being born with a silver spoon in your mouth

:lmao:

Given my actual background, that's a great compliment. That, TruthMatters, is how I know anyone can do it in this country. I did it. I got zero favors I didn't earn. I made it happen. That is what this country offers, that is until you get your way. Which sadly you are.

As for me, I was born in a town in Michigan. Kalamazoo. Which BTW is where "Kaz" comes from. My parents helped me some with my bachelors, but I worked during school and paid for most of it myself. My family were teachers and middle class workers. I had zero privilege. They didn't help me at all with my two Masters degrees. When I went to New York and California and other places in business that was unprecedented in my family and anyone I knew growing up. So as for being on third base, I wasn't.

Why did you come to Cali?

if you are sooo damned talented why not do it in Kalamazoo

You really think the top wealth in this country is better than the rest of us

And you whine when I insult you, welfare queen. I said the most successful at business are the best at business. The better person part comes from your well earned low self esteem.

James Cameron - Avatar director

“Cameron’s decision fits the trend of wealthy Americans pulling their money out of the country and reinvesting it to buy land in the southern hemisphere, escaping spiraling tax rates and protecting themselves against the potential for widespread social dislocation.”
.....And, after he's finished Avatar II & Avatar III (there), he should be back....just-in-time to help elect Hillary Clinton....in 2016.

NEXT??!!!

:eusa_whistle:

Nope not true.

sometimes they are just in the right place at the right time.

Sometimes they get the loan they need at the right time because their parents put them through school

Everyone born in the US is born on third base. I'm sick to death of people who run from third to second and first thinking it's the ground beneath them moving and not simply their own two legs.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
At the time I was in GE management. They moved me to a different part of the country in a different business every two years or so. In California I was the Manager of the Global Applications Organization at GE Nuclear Power, which was then based in San Jose. My group supported the corporate IT systems and ran projects to upgrade them.

I also did stints at GE Information Services in Maryland, GE Power Systems in Georgia, GE Capital in Connecticut and GE Consumer Finance in Ohio.

Too cold. Or more precisely winter is too long. I am fine with how cold it gets if it were shorter. I'm not sure why you raise this, why do I need to do it in Kalamazoo?

Leave the country then.

LEAVE

quit threatening the American peopel that you will ruin us all by leaving if we make you sad.

Fucking Leave

See you really do think you are better than other Americans.

Your an elitist

I said I'm good at business, I didn't say I'm better then anyone. Stop whining.

Congratulations. You ARE better than liberal Americans. So am I. I have started and sold numerous businesses. Cream will always rise to the top, and scum will sink to the sewer. It's how this country became great. As we become less a land of opportunity and other nations attract our talent, we will no longer be great and THAT is the goal of liberalism.

Nope not true.

Sometimes they get the loan they need at the right time because their parents put them through school

People can get lucky one time, but no one is successful long term that way. You have no idea how much opportunity you have in this country and all the things you can accomplish if you focused on that rather then forced redistribution.

At the time I was in GE management. They moved me to a different part of the country in a different business every two years or so. In California I was the Manager of the Global Applications Organization at GE Nuclear Power, which was then based in San Jose. My group supported the corporate IT systems and ran projects to upgrade them.

I also did stints at GE Information Services in Maryland, GE Power Systems in Georgia, GE Capital in Connecticut and GE Consumer Finance in Ohio.

Too cold. Or more precisely winter is too long. I am fine with how cold it gets if it were shorter. I'm not sure why you raise this, why do I need to do it in Kalamazoo?

Because you exscoriate the state that gave you the oportunity to become wealthy.

You did it in Cali and then left becausse they wanted you to help the state by paying your fair share of taxes.

Leave the US becasue your taxes are going to go up soon.

The American people are not buying that you are soooooo harmed by paying your fair share.

Now tell me what country will have the infrasstructure you need and charge you less taxes?

You really think the top wealth in this country is better than the rest of us.

Its your motivation for claiming we should not tax you.

Take your resturant and imaging business and find a country that will tax you less.

Go ahead.

see how much it makes the rest of us Americans suffer.

Put you money where your mouth is

Oh goody.. another "If you don't like it leave" whine.. from a libtard. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Nope not true.

People can get lucky one time, but no one is successful long term that way. You have no idea how much opportunity you have in this country and all the things you can accomplish if you focused on that rather then forced redistribution.

How do you know I havent?

because youre an elitist

Forum List

Back