Wealth inequality-how it affects the economy

You know............I like the way the Japanese do it. A CEO cannot make more that 100 times the salary of their lowest employee.

Wanna stimulate the economy? Tell the greedy fucks at the top to stop shipping jobs overseas, and actually bring the factories over here.

Oh wait......can't happen.......the CEO's mistress needs a new Bentley to keep her quiet.
Oh wait.....that can't happen, either......the bottom wage-earners are so filled with envy against corporations that they vote for jugheads that think it's ok to tax the shit out of companies so as to run them off to where it's cheaper to operate.
:clap2:
Corporate tax hikes is what's changed since 1950, btw, MrClean ;)

Fine, let them run off to third-world shitholes. And when the third-world shithole decides to nationalize them, fuck 'em. Let them defend themselves.
Like what Hugo did to the oil rigs? I agree with that sentiment; let them deal with their decision.
The tax rates are what's making our prices so much higher than the foreign crapola, though.
Lower our corporate taxes and raise them for imports.

Most corporations and millionaires don't pay their fair share of taxes.

They either evade taxes via lobbies, simply don't pay them, or move their operations overseas.

the point of a corporation is to disburse profits to owners employees and shareholders.....they in turn pay the taxes on the profits.....

since when is 33% on a million not a fair share .... how much would you like them to pay ....

Then explain why when asked as to the reasons for the overseas movements, the reason they list is that taxes are too high here.

Like I said, corporations won't pay their fair share, they just go overseas. Same with the Deepwater Horizon rig by the way, it was flagged with Marshall Islands.

Wanna know why? Drilling rigs are inspected like boats, and the nation of registry is who you're supposed to follow the regulations of for inspection, not where you're drilling.

The only reason that vessel was flagged in Marshall Islands is because there are no regulations there.

Still wanna de-regulate a lot of the corporations?

You know............I like the way the Japanese do it. A CEO cannot make more that 100 times the salary of their lowest employee.

Wanna stimulate the economy? Tell the greedy fucks at the top to stop shipping jobs overseas, and actually bring the factories over here.

Oh wait......can't happen.......the CEO's mistress needs a new Bentley to keep her quiet.

manu 1959, the Voice of No, would tell you "NO!" "Can't happen"

wealth gap is far superior to no wealth at all. Our country has the most rich by far and the easiest path to getting rich.

Back the hell up off away with your death taxes.

Corp america has made 8 million millionaires no country comes close. Taking that path away is retardatioooon.

another myth.

sigh

Most corporations and millionaires don't pay their fair share of taxes.

They either evade taxes via lobbies, simply don't pay them, or move their operations overseas.

the point of a corporation is to disburse profits to owners employees and shareholders.....they in turn pay the taxes on the profits.....

since when is 33% on a million not a fair share .... how much would you like them to pay ....

Then explain why when asked as to the reasons for the overseas movements, the reason they list is that taxes are too high here.

Like I said, corporations won't pay their fair share, they just go overseas. Same with the Deepwater Horizon rig by the way, it was flagged with Marshall Islands.

Wanna know why? Drilling rigs are inspected like boats, and the nation of registry is who you're supposed to follow the regulations of for inspection, not where you're drilling.

The only reason that vessel was flagged in Marshall Islands is because there are no regulations there.

Still wanna de-regulate a lot of the corporations?

nope... i say pass all the regulations you want....pass all the tariffs you want and raise taxes as high as you like.....create whatever rules you like it is you country....

but don't bitch when people choose to do business elsewhere.....

Well, somewhere between taxing and regulating the shit out of them and letting them run amok lies the truth.

Well, somewhere between taxing and regulating the shit out of them and letting them run amok lies the truth.

very true....if we went total internal economy.....would you be in favour of interstate tarrifs to level the labour plaing field between say new york and the mid west.....

very true....if we went total internal economy.....would you be in favour of interstate tarrifs to level the labour plaing field between say new york and the mid west.....

How much stuff do we export? Lots, if you didnt know. Does anyone think other countries will sit by and let us destroy their export markets through tariffs? No. Say bye bye to our export industries and all the people they employ.

I love it when people who know zero about trade and economics weigh in. They make it sound so easy. Of course if that were so, Smoot Hawley would have been a successful policy and E.Germany would be a world trade giant.

How much stuff do we export? Lots, if you didnt know. Does anyone think other countries will sit by and let us destroy their export markets through tariffs? No. Say bye bye to our export industries and all the people they employ.

I love it when people who know zero about trade and economics weigh in. They make it sound so easy. Of course if that were so, Smoot Hawley would have been a successful policy and E.Germany would be a world trade giant.

we could go completely internal......nothing in or out....a closed society.....

On topic: I don't know why people think 'wealth" needs to be "distributed" equitably. As long as there are no legal barriers to earning money, what is the problem? Some people will always make more money than other people. So what?

We could live in caves and eat rocks too. How's that going to work out for us?

wealth gap is far superior to no wealth at all. Our country has the most rich by far and the easiest path to getting rich.

Back the hell up off away with your death taxes.

Corp america has made 8 million millionaires no country comes close. Taking that path away is retardatioooon.

another myth.

sigh

fact google us millionaires you tool

We could live in caves and eat rocks too. How's that going to work out for us?

wouldn't need to live in caves or eat rocks.....just live in a closed society where we make sell and buy within our own country.....

Forum List

Back