Wealth inequality-how it affects the economy

so tax foreign goods so they cost the same as us goods....forcing us folks to pay more or buy america right.....
Sounds all warm and fuzzy, on the surface, but these are still small American businesses trying to maximize their profits.
It would wind up punishing Mom and Pop more than helping them.

It worked back in the '50s, what's changed since then?

well it is 2010 now and the us work force is overpaid compared to the worlds workforce....we can no longer compete in the labour force.....

Sounds all warm and fuzzy, on the surface, but these are still small American businesses trying to maximize their profits.
It would wind up punishing Mom and Pop more than helping them.

well it is 2010 now and the us work force is overpaid compared to the worlds workforce....we can no longer compete in the labour force.....

An "overpaid workforce"?

That's just petty corporatist bullshit.

An "overpaid workforce"?

it is overpaid compared to the rest of the world.....it is why the rest of the worlds goods and services are cheaper....

i guess we could just unionize the entire world and make all goods an services world wide the same price.....

An "overpaid workforce"?

it is overpaid compared to the rest of the world.....it is why the rest of the worlds goods and services are cheaper....

i guess we could just unionize the entire world and make all goods an services world wide the same price.....

We don't live in the rest of the world. We live here.

Fuck the rest of the world.

You know............I like the way the Japanese do it. A CEO cannot make more that 100 times the salary of their lowest employee.

Wanna stimulate the economy? Tell the greedy fucks at the top to stop shipping jobs overseas, and actually bring the factories over here.

Oh wait......can't happen.......the CEO's mistress needs a new Bentley to keep her quiet.

You know............I like the way the Japanese do it. A CEO cannot make more that 100 times the salary of their lowest employee.

Wanna stimulate the economy? Tell the greedy fucks at the top to stop shipping jobs overseas, and actually bring the factories over here.

Oh wait......can't happen.......the CEO's mistress needs a new Bentley to keep her quiet.

if there was tons of money to make by having a factory in the us the ceo would have one.....why don't they.....labour and business costs.....it is cheaper else where.....

so the choices are.....ban buying goods or services made outside the usa...or tarriff them to make them equal to goods made here or subsidize goods made here to make them equal.....

An "overpaid workforce"?

so isolationism....

so isolationism....

Why not?

We got everything we need right here.

wealth gap is far superior to no wealth at all. Our country has the most rich by far and the easiest path to getting rich.

Back the hell up off away with your death taxes.

Corp america has made 8 million millionaires no country comes close. Taking that path away is retardatioooon.

Oh wait.....that can't happen, either......the bottom wage-earners are so filled with envy against corporations that they vote for jugheads that think it's ok to tax the shit out of companies so as to run them off to where it's cheaper to operate.
:clap2:
Corporate tax hikes is what's changed since 1950, btw, MrClean ;)

Most corporations and millionaires don't pay their fair share of taxes.

They either evade taxes via lobbies, simply don't pay them, or move their operations overseas.

Oh wait.....that can't happen, either......the bottom wage-earners are so filled with envy against corporations that they vote for jugheads that think it's ok to tax the shit out of companies so as to run them off to where it's cheaper to operate.
:clap2:
Corporate tax hikes is what's changed since 1950, btw, MrClean ;)

Fine, let them run off to third-world shitholes. And when the third-world shithole decides to nationalize them, fuck 'em. Let them defend themselves.

Most corporations and millionaires don't pay their fair share of taxes.

They either evade taxes via lobbies, simply don't pay them, or move their operations overseas.

the point of a corporation is to disburse profits to owners employees and shareholders.....they in turn pay the taxes on the profits.....

since when is 33% on a million not a fair share .... how much would you like them to pay ....

Every "big" business started out as a "small" business.
Small businesses still provide the majority of the jobs.
If the number and wealth of big businesses has grown, logic tells me that small businesses have done well for themselves by growing in to a "big" business.

Everey Big Business did not start out as a small business. This is right up there with the myth that in America, the czars/tsars of industry are self made men.

Forum List

Back