Weakest Economy on Record

Who really believes the Unemployment Number is only 9%? The real number is much higher. I don't believe any numbers coming from this Administration. What ever they say,just go ahead and assume it's much worse. They've fudged the numbers since day one.

not the bold shortstick....Like i said you have nothing, beyond being a partisan hack.

From what i have seen Bush didnt actually dereg anything, but he continued the practices of deregulation policies. Not fixing the mistakes of Clinton help create the crisis we have today.

Again i know you never want to blame your side of the isle for anything, But seriously this shtick is old.

you stay safe with cherry picking.

Note the bolded part.
Yes, the bottom line is Bush did not deregulate anything. So your initial post on the matter was simply either uninformed or a deliberate lie. Could be both, of course.

Bush Continuing or ignoring the Deregulation is the same as deregulating it in the first place.
you just want to cherry pick and stay on this issue because you feel you are "right".

Its like this. You and others love to say Obama is Bush on steriods with spending. Which Means Obama has been continuing Bushes Policies. Which makes him just as bad as Bush and his spending.

You cant have it both ways like you want it because you are a partisan.

So not doing something is the same as doing something? Are you insane?

no just your wife..fucktard

What we have here ladies and gentlemen - is a ball-less, public-school educated, caring and nurturing Liberal.

Typicial.

You represent your party well Komrade. Hopefully assholes like you will be out in force for the Presidential election.

Have a nice day, dickless.

So you disagree with the fact that Clinton repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act is part of the problem, and that Bush doing nothing about it is A-ok?

You rather just go around and call people dickless as if you are some tough guy.

And this is why you and Rabbi are nothing more that partisan hacks.

I don't "go around" calling just anyone dickless - just you.

What we have here ladies and gentlemen - is a ball-less, public-school educated, caring and nurturing Liberal.

Typicial.

You represent your party well Komrade. Hopefully assholes like you will be out in force for the Presidential election.

Have a nice day, dickless.

So you disagree with the fact that Clinton repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act is part of the problem, and that Bush doing nothing about it is A-ok?

You rather just go around and call people dickless as if you are some tough guy.

And this is why you and Rabbi are nothing more that partisan hacks.

I don't "go around" calling just anyone dickless - just you.

I think that's a mistake. there are plenty of leftist turds on this site who need to be called dickless.

Regardless, Pukeball has no notion even of what he's talking about. His neat bumper sticker views fall apart when exposed to reality. And when he tries to defend them the hilarity starts. Who could equate doing something with not doing something?

The holding hostage of the debt ceiiling is harming the economy already

Blinks, this is all well before the debt ceiling...

Oh and for the record Obama himself has been holding the debt ceiling hostage as well... All three have, but you already knew this.

Last edited:
Bush Continuing or ignoring the Deregulation is the same as deregulating it in the first place.
you just want to cherry pick and stay on this issue because you feel you are "right".

Its like this. You and others love to say Obama is Bush on steriods with spending. Which Means Obama has been continuing Bushes Policies. Which makes him just as bad as Bush and his spending.

You cant have it both ways like you want it because you are a partisan.

So not doing something is the same as doing something? Are you insane?
If those polices are being ignored and they are ruining the Economy, then yes you are just as much to blame for not doing something about it.
Again i know in your partisan world that doesnt happen, but everyone else lives in the real world.

Obama continuing the Bush taxes cuts make him as much responsible for the current climate as Bush did when he started them. Its sad you dont understand this, but on the brightside you have warrior here jerking you off like a good little fluffer.

So an act that happened in 1999, repeal of Glass-Steagall, was responsible for the downturn in 2008? And the intervening years with sub 5% UE? It wasn't responsible for that?
I ask again, Are you crazy?

Now that you are done laughing...you may want to point out how that isn't true.

Along with the Reagan bailouts..Reagan's economy was a fraud. Which isn't surprising because he committed treason to get the job in the first place.

Don't tell me: you believe the conspiracy theories about the hostages?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Oh yes... he believes them. He believes all the "Reagan was evil" conspiracies like a good Acolyte of Thom Hartmann. All the evil in the world can be traced back to Ronald Reagan. Didn't you know?

Last edited:
Think it's bad now?

Give Obama a little more time. The only thing that can save us now is impeachment and that's probably not on though, if he keeps alienating his base, they may just sign on for it!

Even more jobs lost

We really need a President who knows what he is doing
He knows what he's doing. He's hoping to get it done in 1 term, because he's not sure of getting another. Remember? That came out of a pre-election interview that's either been scrubbed or I can't find anymore.

If those polices are being ignored and they are ruining the Economy, then yes you are just as much to blame for not doing something about it.
Again i know in your partisan world that doesnt happen, but everyone else lives in the real world.

Obama continuing the Bush taxes cuts make him as much responsible for the current climate as Bush did when he started them. Its sad you dont understand this, but on the brightside you have warrior here jerking you off like a good little fluffer.

So an act that happened in 1999, repeal of Glass-Steagall, was responsible for the downturn in 2008? And the intervening years with sub 5% UE? It wasn't responsible for that?
I ask again, Are you crazy?

it created the housing bubble,and the 08 Wall street crash, which in turn crashed our economy. Only a fool would think they are not interlinked.
You can make this issue into simple talking points. Its a complex issue with many angles.
Repeal of G-S created the housing bubble? You mean no one wrote mortgages until 1999? ANd the S&L crisis happened before GS was repealed. But that was also coincidence. Or Bush's fault. Take your pick.
I guess the big rise from 2000 to 2007 was just coincidence.

I ask again: Are you insane?

Even more jobs lost

We really need a President who knows what he is doing

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3706-110724-obama-rgb20110726061712.jpg

GDP numbers released this AM. Growth fell to 1.3% annual for the first 6 months. January to March, originally estimated at an already weak 1.3% were revised down to 0.4%, which is essentiallly no growth at all.
This was supposed to be the recovery. Compared to past recoveries this is the weakest on record. It is a double dip recession coming, with increasing news of layoffs.
Obamanomics has failed, utterly and completely. Anyone who even tries to defend this record reveals himself as a kook or a moron.
Everyone say.....

THANKS, MITCH!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc]‪Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Maybe his SECOND Priority is jobs and/or the economy.​

Last edited:
We're a nation in decline. There's nothing substantial that any president can do to change that.
Aw, c'mon......the big 2010 Elections were only (about) 8-months-ago.

It took Republicans a-year-and-a-half to (finally) agree on Health Care Reform....and, there were more congressional-Vets within their ranks. Time will tell how diligent the Teabaggers' finest will kick-into-gear, when it comes time to (finally) start earning their pay. They might (yet) surprise everyone......once they (finally) absorb how The Economy works.

(Learning how to wear shoes....full-time....has taken quite a significant amount-of-time, for them.)

Like They say......Patience Is A Virtue....and, within the Teabaggers' finest ranks....a Requirement.

Dont liberals realize every time they say "teabagger" or complain about "Faux" news they are actually doing more to popularize the two than bring them down?

Y'all been turned into spam bots for those you hate the most, to funny, keep up the good work!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back