Weakest Economy on Record

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you are so effing dishonest, they should add an entry in the dictionary under shameless hypocritical liar with your picture attached........

:rolleyes:

What did I lie about?

Are we not a nation in decline?

Is there anything SUBSTANTIAL that a president can do about that?

your president can resign and let someone who knows what the heck he's doing have a crack at it.

Or..we can have an election in 2012. Like we did in 2008. The guy who wins that election can govern until 2016.

Deal?

people said the same under carter. Reagan proved them wrong.

no he didn't. Reagan just started borrowing prosperity. Reagan made fiscal irresponsibility and living it up on the credit card politically and socially acceptable.

More than any one president, reagan is to blame for the mess we're in now.

that provided a great laugh.

Thanks

Now that you are done laughing...you may want to point out how that isn't true.

Along with the Reagan bailouts..Reagan's economy was a fraud. Which isn't surprising because he committed treason to get the job in the first place.

no he didn't. Reagan just started borrowing prosperity. Reagan made fiscal irresponsibility and living it up on the credit card politically and socially acceptable.

Thanks

Along with the Reagan bailouts..Reagan's economy was a fraud. Which isn't surprising because he committed treason to get the job in the first place.

Yes I understand congress didnt play any role and tip was completely honest in the cuts in spending.

LMAO

What is important to see here is that economic data is TOTALLY worthless when it is first given.
When the report came out last April that GDP grew by 2% in the first quarter - everyone lauded and joined hands and sang songs. "See the stimulus is working!!!"
Until now.
When the real data comes out and shows absolutely no growth whatsoever.
.........also known as record tornado landings..........

.4% growth is really NEGATIVE growth.

Why?

It's less than the official rate of inflation.

And it's much MUCH lower when compared to the REAL rate of inflation.

What is important to see here is that economic data is TOTALLY worthless when it is first given.
When the report came out last April that GDP grew by 2% in the first quarter - everyone lauded and joined hands and sang songs. "See the stimulus is working!!!"
Until now.
When the real data comes out and shows absolutely no growth whatsoever.

yup and did you see that Iam? I have seen alike comments over the last month….. what you’re getting now is the first real serious whiff of desperation, as even those with a slobbering love affair with the O, now realize, hes beyond his depth, he is seriously out classed, we have bee told hes the most intelligent pres. we’ve ever had ( I’d debate that in a minute) but in what? Law? And we know this how? And so what, the question is; is he ‘smart’? Answer? No, not very. I think hes just above average at best, not because he can string sentences together and ‘sound’ like he knows what he talking about ( certainly a lawyers forte’)… Hes done…..he never had any ideas of his own, and he won’t be coming up with any, took about a “Hollow Image”…. The rubber, has finally and completely met the road. There are no mysteries left.

So here is the deal; it never was fixable, it was waaay beyond the point of no return ( add some heaping dump trucks full of BOOOOOSH) and there ya go, it cannot be fixed , because? Its beyond the messiah…..so its beyond anyone else.

See NY Carbs posts? That’s the new shift…..and this election coming up? Will set records for negativity, no matter who the rep. candidate will be and no matter ala McCain no matter how he avoids it putting racism etc etc in a cone of silence, you will see obama or his acolytes trot it out for the Hispanics and blacks….its literally ALL HE HAS.

We're a nation in decline. There's nothing substantial that any president can do to change that.

We're in decline because of the policies of Obama, Pelosi and Reid.

Looting the productive members of society so you can dispense the ill-gotten swag to moochers and parasites is a sure ticket to decline.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you are so effing dishonest, they should add an entry in the dictionary under shameless hypocritical liar with your picture attached........

:rolleyes:

What did I lie about?

read my response to Iam......:lol:

No, let me repeat the questions:

What did I lie about?

Is there anything substantial a president can do about that?

When did I ever say there was anything substantial that any president could do to change the fact that we are, overall, in the long term,

a nation in decline?

Sure a president can do something about it: remove all the parasites from the government tit. Eliminate most of the bureaucracies in Washington D.C. Get rid of government social programs.

Thanks

Can you be a bigger idiot? I dont think so. Even Chris manages to support his posts with something.

Don't tell me: you believe the conspiracy theories about the hostages?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Thanks

Yes I understand congress didnt play any role and tip was completely honest in the cuts in spending.

LMAO

Reagan cut taxes without getting accompanying spending cuts and thus began the triple digit deficits.

Reagan got re-elected anyway, and thus began the political mindset that you could be fiscally irresponsible without political consequences.

GW Bush confirmed that when he returned us to triple digit deficits by cutting taxes TWICE while starting 2 wars, and returning us to triple digit deficits, and got re-elected anyway.

When Dick Cheney said deficits don't matter, he was referring to the POLITICAL consequences of running deficits, meaning, like Reagan and Bush, you could get re-elected despite being fiscally insane.

Now, because of Reagan, we are in the tax cut death spiral, and BOTH parties (more the GOP than the Democrats) are caught in it. Politicians are now incapable of raising taxes, no matter how much sense it might make at any given time (such as during TWO wars)

AND politicians are incapable of resisting the temptation to cut taxes even more, and,

politicians are incapable of cutting spending unless its the other guys' spending they can cut while protecting their own.

We're a nation in decline. There's nothing substantial that any president can do to change that.

We're in decline because of the policies of Obama, Pelosi and Reid.

Looting the productive members of society so you can dispense the ill-gotten swag to moochers and parasites is a sure ticket to decline.

We've been decline for 30 or 40 years.

Sure a president can do something about it: remove all the parasites from the government tit. Eliminate most of the bureaucracies in Washington D.C. Get rid of government social programs.

Will that bring the jobs back from overseas?

Forum List

Back