We will Impeach Obama if he follows the Constitution: Republican Congressman

So why is it cool with you when Obama does it?

Point out where Obama made secret deals with other countries and funneled money through a clandestine network to terrorists.

You may know something we aren't aware of..
I'm talking about violations of the Constitution.

It's okay when it's Obama, isn't it?

Cite them.

President Obama's been all about procedure and precedence.

I've put out some very clear violations of the Constitution which simply get glossed over.

So feel free. Congress, can at any time, start procedures to thwart Obama's "violations".

I am all for them denying an American President a war.

100% for it.

Point out where Obama made secret deals with other countries and funneled money through a clandestine network to terrorists.

Cite them.

I've put out some very clear violations of the Constitution which simply get glossed over.

So feel free. Congress, can at any time, start procedures to thwart Obama's "violations".

100% for it.

Article 1 of the US constitution states that the legislature has the sole power on the budgets.

Article One of the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cite them.

100% for it.
The top 10 violations of the Constitution by Obama and the 111th Congress | The Daily Caller

Hawaiian libertarian: Obama's First Constitutional Violation as President

Robert Byrd Warns Obama About Unconstitutional Power Grabs « America's Watchtower

» Obama’s violations of the Constitution: Part 1

Article 1 of the US constitution states that the legislature has the sole power on the budgets.

Article One of the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and obama has violated that when exactly?

He hasn't and I wasn't saying Obama has.

The premise of the thread was that IF obama tries to raise the debt ceiling without congress than that congressperson in the link says they will try to impeach him for that violation of the constition.

Didn't you read the links in the first post?

Cite them.

100% for it.
The top 10 violations of the Constitution by Obama and the 111th Congress | The Daily Caller

Robert Byrd Warns Obama About Unconstitutional Power Grabs « America's Watchtower

Cool.

Each and everyone of these "examples" has precedence. So I am not sure what you are saying. That all Presidents engaged in unconstitutional behavior..or that it only matters now.

Which is it?

The president does not have the authority to write budgets or set the debt ceiling. If he tried to do so it would be a direct violation of the separation of powers as outlined in the constitution and would be an impeachable act.

Your thread title makes no sense.

Huffo told them to parrot this all over the web. Nothing like taking parts of the Constitution out of context and saying it means something entirely different.

and obama has violated that when exactly?

He hasn't and I wasn't saying Obama has.

The premise of the thread was that IF obama tries to raise the debt ceiling without congress than that congressperson in the link says they will try to impeach him for that violation of the constition.

Didn't you read the links in the first post?

The president does not have the authority to write budgets or set the debt ceiling. If he tried to do so it would be a direct violation of the separation of powers as outlined in the constitution and would be an impeachable act.

Your thread title makes no sense.

Huffo told them to parrot this all over the web. Nothing like taking parts of the Constitution out of context and saying it means something entirely different.

See above ;) The response i got needs serious revision to be effective :lmao:.

Cite them.

100% for it.

Cool.

Each and everyone of these "examples" has precedence.
Name them.

Yeah, I imagine rescuing the hostage without paying the ransom would make the hostage-takers a bit irate.

Forum List

Back