We Were Against Melanin Before We Were For It!

Nixon's Southern Strategy: "It's All In The Charts"

"From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote and they don't need any more than that...but Republicans would be shortsighted if they weakened enforcement of the Voting Rights Act. The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans. That's where the votes are. Without that prodding from the blacks, the whites will backslide into their old comfortable arrangement with the local Democrats."

southern_strategy.jpg

southern_strategy2.jpg

By definition, those on the left that constantly talk about how race...
Says the guy in a topic about melanin.

It's pretty obvious who is obsessed with race around here.

You confuse obsession with pointing out those like you that support things based on race are the true racists. That you have to use selective portions of what I posted proves it.

You built your post on a false premise. And now you've gone and done it again!

Show an example of me supporting things based on race.

I'll wait here.

You confuse obsession with pointing out those like you that support things based on race are the true racists. That you have to use selective portions of what I posted proves it.

I'll wait here.

That you used a selective portion of my post to make something appear as what it isn't.

Let's make it a true daily double, Alex.

I'll wait here.

That you used a selective portion of my post to make something appear as what it isn't.

You built your post on a false premise.

And now you've done it again.

I'm still waiting.

Poli.

Are those "democrats " fighting to keep Confederate monuments up? Simple question.

We've been thru this dem /GOP flip in the 60s about 100 times . But you still spew your propaganda .
exactly, they want the history of their dumb asses demolished to wipe the slate clean. And yet, they hold millions of blacks in bondage in cities across america, Chicago and Detroit are two.

I'll wait here.

I'm still waiting.

By definition, if you take race into account, you're a racist. Leftists do that constantly by supporting race based programs.

That you call it a false premise means you ignore the definition and, therefore, support things based on race.

Yeah. All those people waving Confederate flags these days are Democrats.

:lol:

I'll wait here.

I'm still waiting.

did you condemn the antifa's violence against the white nationalists, kkk? if not then you are profiling white people and calling all whites as part of a group and that my friend is the fking definition of racist.

I'll wait here.

I'm still waiting.

By definition, if you take race into account, you're a racist. Leftists do that constantly by supporting race based programs.

That you call it a false premise means you ignore the definition and, therefore, support things based on race.

You said I support things based on race.

Show me. Or else you built your post on a false premise, retard, and your entire argument collapses.

You tards really need to take a course in logic and critical thinking.

I'm still waiting!

I'll wait here.

I'm still waiting.

did you condemn the antifa's violence against the white nationalists, kkk? if not then you are profiling white people and calling all whites as part of a group and that my friend is the fking definition of racist.

Oh, wow. I need to start collecting the posts of you tards for examples of logical fallacies on steroids. :lol:

I'll wait here.

I'm still waiting.

Anytime someone takes race into account, no matter what they claim their intentions are, it's the definition of racism. AA takes race into account and the supporters of it justify it as a well intentioned program. It's hilarious they call those of us that only want the most qualified to get something as racist and ignore that their support of considering race makes them racists.

I'll wait here.

I'm still waiting.

Anytime someone takes race into account, no matter what they claim their intentions are, it's the definition of racism. AA takes race into account and the supporters of it justify it as a well intentioned program. It's hilarious they call those of us that only want the most qualified to get something as racist and ignore that their support of considering race makes them racists.

Still waiting...

I'll wait here.

I'm still waiting.

Still waiting...

Still denying is what you're doing,. Be a man for once in your miserable life.

I'm still waiting.

Still waiting...

Stop lying and prevaricating and prove your claim, liar.

By definition, those on the left that constantly talk about how race should be considered through programs like AA are the true racist.
O'rly?

As usual, blacks are making things worse. AMERICA'S unemployment rate may be below 5% but for blacks it's over 8%. Whites and Asians are well below with Hispanics right at the overall percentage. Seems the blacks are dragging things down, again.

Thanks, blacks.

The average IQ for blacks is 85. The dropout rate for blacks is higher than almost all, if not all, other groups.

It should be easy to find an example of me "supporting things based on race".

Dumb shit stuck his fat foot in his mouth and can't get it out. That's what happens when someone with zero integrity can't admit they fucked up.

"I'm fine with affirmative action. We've lived with it for a long time. And I lived with it for a long time. And I've had great relationships with lots of people. So I'm fine with it." - Donald J. Trump

Donald Trump on ‘Meet the Press’

I'm still waiting.

Still waiting...

Stop lying and prevaricating and prove your claim, liar.

Already did. Stop avoiding admitting the truth, ****.

Forum List

Back